• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA after recent use of Adderrall/Vyvanse

callmekepner

Greenlighter
Quick question. I?m new here so I didn?t quite know how to start or where to go for this question so apologies if I?m in the wrong place.
I have been taking 20mg XR Adderral for about 2 weeks now (school purposes) I ran out yesterday and a friend gave me a 50mg Vyvanse while I wait for my new prescription. I?m planning to take a cap of MDMA on Saturday. Today is Tuesday. I was just wondering if anyone has had any diminished effects from using stimulants throughout the week before taking mdma? I?ve had an interaction once before when I took a 30mg IR adderral on the same day I rolled. The roll was delayed by about 2-2.5 hours, but when it finally hit, it was amazing. I don?t want my roll to be delayed this weekend, so should I halt taking any other stims for the rest of the week? Quick responses apprciated.

While adderral like xanax or k, can also be used at a comedown, I think that it wouldn't cause anything wrong with the roll itself but watch out for no reason mood swings/depressions. Adderral don't necessary needs to delay like > if you eat before, a reason could be this.

Do not mix adderall with molly. Just don't. Horror stories galore from such candy flipping.

Yeah just stick to MDMA..... I'm still feeling there after affects 2 years later after combining with Adderall

No prominent negative interaction between combining AMP and MDMA is likely.