• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best way to enjoy benzos? (Valium and Xanax)

adamgb1234

Greenlighter
I have some 5mg Diazepam pills and a bunch of 2mg Xanax bars, have tried them a few times before, I was wondering how I could improve the experience (I.E. Potentiates or actvities).

Also are they any good drugs to combine safely with benzos? I know opiates are pretty much a no go, i can get ket, coke and weed pretty easily if anyone has tried any of these combinations?

In moderation, the two are quite lovely.

MODERATION.

I juse use benzo for a chillax with booze or for a comedown, not really for anything else.

Combining large doses of Gabapentin or Pregablin (especially the latter) with weed and clonazepam is a favorite of mine. Lyrica really potentiates all benzos and alcohol.

Definitely don't drink. You'll black out and end up in Albuquerque.

Not a horrible thing. Blake's is amazing, and the Sandias are beautiful. I've often considered moving back.

The best way to enjoy banjos in my opinion is to use them on a strict as-needed basis. Insomnia, severe anxiety, muscle relaxation. I've had to pop a couple vals this week because my parents are in town and visiting.

Recreationally, banjos make a good supplement to a psychedelic trip at times. I find they are good with amphet too. Makes everything more balanced and less rushy.

Not a horrible thing. Blake's is amazing, and the Sandias are beautiful. I've often considered moving back.

The best way to enjoy banjos in my opinion is to use them on a strict as-needed basis. Insomnia, severe anxiety, muscle relaxation. I've had to pop a couple vals this week because my parents are in town and visiting.

Recreationally, banjos make a good supplement to a psychedelic trip at times. I find they are good with amphet too. Makes everything more balanced and less rushy.

You have a strange relationship with your instrument amigo.

one thing that would help a LOT is a pill safe. take one, then set the safe for eight hours or so, then when it beeps, open it and take one more.

Is it worth it to SL the Diazepam? what does it taste like? I'm definitely not SL'ing the Xanax because it tastes horrendous

Is it worth it to SL the Diazepam? what does it taste like? I'm definitely not SL'ing the Xanax because it tastes horrendous

No, benzos all have a very high bioavailability when taken orally (swallowed). Something like 90% for most of them I believe. That is just from memory, so if it’s incorrect my apologies. But the answer is the same, no reason to take benzos any way other than orally

The best way to enjoy banjos in my opinion is to use them on a strict as-needed basis. Insomnia, severe anxiety, muscle relaxation.

Lol, definitely keep the banjos to a minimum ;)

Benzos, too - they're really not "recreational" - well, sometimes they can be, but that's not a good way to look at them.
They serve certain purposes, and used outside of those purposes, they can be pretty dangerous.
Blackouts, addiction...the hazards are many, so it's best to treat benzos with the utmost caution, and use them carefully.

Anxiety, long-haul flights, come-downs... but i don't think they're any good for kicks - try as i might, it's pointless in my experience.

No, benzos all have a very high bioavailability when taken orally (swallowed). Something like 90% for most of them I believe. That is just from memory, so if it’s incorrect my apologies. But the answer is the same, no reason to take benzos any way other than orally
No offense, but that's retarded. Bioavailability is irrelevant, the point of SL'ing benzos is because it has a much quicker onset than orally. Plus, anything not absorbed through the mucus membranes of the tongue is getting absorbed orally anyways, thus further making bioavailability even more irrelevant in this context. I can't speak for Valium, but taking Kpins sublingually has an onset of minutes, versus an average of 40 minutes on an empty stomach.

Hi

I use the benzos when I suffer from insomnia, as muscle relaxants and in the tail of a stimulating / psychedelic journey.
I don't understand how people take Benzos recreationally, I think there are much more fun and less dangerous things, to be honest.

DocLad

Weed and benzos are a great combination IMO, very enjoyable. The other posters are correct that benzos shouldn't really be used recreationally, there is a high abuse liability. But if you have good self-control and don't expect to need them for anxiety/insomnia you should be fine using them once in a while for fun. I almost never feel anxious so the only real use for me is recreational unless I have no weed and need to sleep.

Also I fucking died @ SirTophamHat's post, definitely use banjos sparingly!!

Yes, it is a great combination, I used to do it in the past, but over time I realized that the benefits of benzodiazepines were better reserved for moments where they were really necessary. It is not good to accumulate tolerance with these things, it lasts a long time and it is difficult to go back to the beginning.

In summary, I think it is better to reserve the benzos for what they have been created.

DocLad