• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

First time edible trip

Anniegray

Greenlighter
I have smoked weed seldomly in my past. This time I tried 20mg of a chocolate bar edible and learned that was way to much for me. This is my experience, interested if anyone has had something similar:

Okay so first of all apparently this happened in all under 45 minutes and it felt like days to me. First I had the obvious uncontrollable laughter but it got to the point where my friend said to tell me to be quiet because I was laughing so loud we got a noise complaint. Then all of a sudden my eyes shut and I could not open them and I was convinced that I was blind. All my friends kept saying Annie open your eyes and I?d lash out at them and say that it was so inconsiderate for them to not understand my blindness. My legs were paralyzed the whole time so I couldn?t move off the floor. Then I said I was coming down with Whirlpool syndrome and I was convinced I was melting into a cinnamon roll. It turned from me laughing to crying because I became so embarrassed. Then I thought we were in a giant black granite room with white leather chairs and not sitting in my hotel room and I didn?t figure it out until someone pried my eyes open. And then the scariest part was I went through like a progression of every disability that you could imagine. First I had a cognitive disability like autism, then I had Cerebral palsy, then I had dementia, the. Tourette?s, and then schizophrenia and then cancer and I would take on these characteristics for like two minutes and then switch to something else. I thought that God was punishing me and that I didn?t understand what people with disabilities are going through so he put the devil inside of me to make me understand. Once I finally was semi-normal I will got the super paranoid stuff thinking all my friends were liars. I didn?t want to sleep in my bed and I wanted to sleep in the hallway because I don?t want to sleep in a room full of liars.

Anniegray; edibles are weird like that. I've been smoking for 34 years, and edibles ~40 years. Last week I ate an unknown strength edible (maybe 400 mg +/- 100 mg) and started vomiting after a few hours. And for some reason I remembered that one of the symptoms of a heart attack *could* be vomiting. And then I imagined numbness in my left arm. I curled up in a ball with my phone in my right hand in case I had to call 911.

Hadn't done edibles in a bit and it simply took me by surprise. It'll happen again sooner or later. I slept pretty good.

Tom

[I really have no idea how much I consumed, but it was hash oil reclaim from 4 vaporizer stems]

Yeah I took a 50 mg gummy bear one time and felt like I was tripping ; colors way brighter , cloudy type feeling got paranoid then could not keep my eyes open . You def have to make sure you are home , safe and ready to pass out for a while if you aren't used to them .