• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA caused Anxiety, depression & more

Waynebinsta

Greenlighter
So around 8 months ago, myself and my girlfriend had some MDMA and or Molly. We had taken this before and never had an issue just have a good time and felt bad the next day or so but I for some reason kept having these weird blackouts. (Either blackouts or short term memory lost because I was literally come back to myself and be like "how did I get here" type of stuff.. very weird.

Anyways, that night I had one of these blackouts but while I had blacked out I had the most vivid dream that I had woken up in bed, had a weird sensations in my chest and had a heart attack.. I fell and died and woke out of the "blackout" with pains in real life. I also was already complaining about chest pains before the black out so wasn't just the dream. I had a massive panic attack as you can imagine but since that day I've been to the doctors and had all the normal tests done;

- ECG
- Blood work
- Seen cardiologist who checked my heart

All came back normal.

Since this happened I've constantly had the following symptoms without fail;

- Chest pain (dull, shooting etc)
- left arm pains (stinging pain sometimes shooting)
- weird bodily sensations
- headaches
- back and neck pain
- constantly feel dizzy and or off balance like walking on a boat
- I feel detached from myself and nothing seems real
The list goes on...

I think I might have the following (self-diagnosed);

- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Depersonalization and depersonalization disorder
- Panic attack disorder
- mdDS Disorder

I just wanted to know if anyone else has had any similar issues and if they were able to get any better? I can't even begin to tell you how much I wished I had if stopped doing drugs when people warned me but unfortunately I can't turned back time so I have to deal with the cards I've been dealt at this moment in time. If anyone has any suggestions on this and how I could get better please do comment because for the past 8 months I've been nothing but a mess and don't seem to be getting any better to say the least and my life has vanished. I can't even do physical activities anymore because I'm afraid I'll have a heart attack or something of the sort even though I've been seen and told my heart is fine lol thank you!!!

Hi, we are basically on the same boat as many users here on Bluelight, I can relate to many of your symptoms (dizziness, off balance, headache, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, list goes on...). I was told it's all anxiety (dunno which particular type).
My last XTC use was 7 months ago, I got somehow better last 1,5 month, after I went to doc and he prescribed me some ADs. Meanwhile I've been doing a lot of exercising, no drugs (coffee included), healthy food, lots of sleep, trying not to focus on the condition and rather live the life and improve it. But I know it's hard, I was/I am feeling down quite a lot, it takes time and hard work to get out of it.. Read MDMA Recovery thread, there are lot of success stories (among all other scary posts). Good luck and keep it going!

Last edited: