• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Chlormethiazole, plus morphine, oxycodone, cimetidine 9x192/300/160/800mg

Well, why not do something about it? because there really is no point whatsoever in attempting to lie to yourself. Fighting against such self-truths only
makes people miserable, and expends effort and energy trying to deceive somebody who already knows the truth. One quite simply, cannot win in a fight with themselves. In any fight, somebody has to lose, ergo, if the perceived adversary is oneself then, if the attacker 'wins', you are defeated. And if you 'win' the attacker loses. Being that the two are one and the same entity then it is losing no matter which face the coin lands on. The winner, loses regardless, in a fight against oneself.

Why not try taking a trip, something that promotes openness and self-work. As long as you aren't on any SSRIs, MAOIs etc., perhaps one of the entactogens like MD(m)A or its analogs. Or AMT perhaps, I've found through personal experience that AMT has a lot of potential for helping unlock the metaphorical doors to all those psychological cupboards when one needs to dispose of a few skeletons. AMT is both a true, dyed-in-the-wool psychedelic, but an entactogen also. It is pretty long acting though and quite a strong stimulant (its basically the indolic analog of amphetamine) so it is a very good idea to have some sort of sleeping pills around for after, when the trip has ended and one is ready to sleep, and not a terrible idea to have some weed ready (and of course, potentially for the trip itself too) for the same reason, to help get one to sleep.

And its ideally taken early in the day, since it does take so long to return to baseline, and especially in the case of the stimulant effects, the stimulant properties of AMT take a long time to fade away.

I've used it before, when doing some self work after some particularly bad events and times, that made a nearly year-long clusterfuck of my life, and I ended up with PTSD. Didn't want to do the whole interpersonal counseling thing, it'd have taken ages to get an appointment etc. and besides I don't really think it would have suited me, so I did the work myself, going out mushroom-hunting in a favourite patch of forest, to gather some supper, not returning until nightfall, and after a few such sessions I was able to deal with it, and am a lot better off for it.

Just be aware, d1nach, that if you do try something like that, two things, 1-the drug does not do the work for you. It helps catalyze its completion and facilitates access to all those skeleton-filled cupboards and all the next door neighbors busily mummifying under the floorboards. I guess one could say, it might point a sign to the kitchen, and open the door, but it won't get out a bread knife, some butter and a loaf then go make you a sandwich. You have to make your own sandwich.

And secondly, if AMT is used, it is a MAOI, although not a strong one, so should not be taken with other serotonergic drugs, although used carefully enough it seems a fairly benign drug. No food interactions or special diet needed, but adrenergic, serotonergic drugs should not be combined with AMT. Avoid if on antidepressants.

I appreciate your well thought out response.

I used to have aMT synthesis from tihkal as you can guess that was tossed too. Sure tihkal ls online for free. But, its more of the principle how people could trash something so beautiful.

I guess the reason i dont want to do anything about it is im pretty happy taking my accepted by society drugs and listening to my music