Please lend me a hand

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I started to relapse on the gabapentin. I know now I?m going to have to wean.

It?s one thing to know you have a problem. It?s anither to know and let it fester.

I?m going to tell the doc I want to start weaning. I?m there I know it. I have a legitimate anxiety disorder and I know I?m going to have to work at my recovery to get better.

Unfortunately gabapentin is too tempting that it?s going to be have to taken off the table.

I want to be a minister. I want to know God like I did when I gave my life to Him. That profound joy and peace is irresistible.

When I almost died I saw so many indications that Jesus is real. He?s the one that snapped me out of my psychosis.

Please bare with me folks as I try to clean up my life so I can serve others.

I?m thankful for all of you.

I know the deepest sorrows of being in a addiction and wanting out.

What ever delivers you from drug use give yourself credit. You?re doing it.

Whether you?re a Muslim Jew or Christian I want to encourage you that there is a better way.

My calling to be a minister is so profound I feel it in the bones and marrow.

That's wonderful that you have a calling. :) You can do this man, keep your head up. <3

I love my Father more than life in itself
But I have a enemy who?s determined to make my life a living hell.
But I handled it well.
Given the circumstances I?ve been dealt it?s just too bad I wish he would attack someone else.
But the years I?ve wasted is nothing to the tears I have tasted.
So here?s what I?m facin.

It sounds like you have all the strength you need within you. Good luck brother, you can do it. I wish you a easy recovery...

Honesty can be a difficult path, but rarely is it the wrong path. Being open an honest with your doctor about your experience with the drug should only help the doctor to tailor your treatment to your specific needs better.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to help others, just make sure you don't neglect your own needs. You can't save someone from drowning if you are drowning yourself. I have a similar altruistic goal for myself, a desire to be in the field of helping others overcome a difficult phase in their life. I realize now that the first step in truly achieving that goal is self-care so that I can be in a position to help others.

That?s sooo awesome you have a desire and conviction to help other. You?re so right that I have to help myself before I can help others.

Thank you all for the kind words you?ve have wrote. God bless all of you!

In my case, I had to experience things like withdrawal in order to help other people through it. People can say "I know what you're going through" but they don't really unless they have experienced it themselves. Now you have. You will have credibility. Remember that God puts us through things for a reason. I'm not a real religious guy but I see you coming out of this like a champ. You just have to keep your eyes on the prize; in your case, serving God.

Good luck brother. You can do this.

LV

But forget it, it?s over. I don?t need to cry no more I got my Father back the only spirit I adore.

So syonara, try tomorrow nice to know ya. I?ve traveled back into the Arms if my rightful owners.

And it seems my shoulder blades have shifted.
Salvation is the greatest gift you can get, the weight has been lifted.