• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting methylphenidate, I must stop

Rafayte

Bluelighter
Hi. Today I bought a box of 30 pills of 20mg methylphenidate IR. Just I arrived home I snorted 40mg in two lines 20mg each at once. Later I have snorted a dose of 20mg. I felt some anxiety so I took a doxilamine 25mg pill with a chlorazepate 50mg pill and anxiety relief. I have a desire of be in one hour and a half in the house of a friend without methylphenidate and I don't know if I will can stop and do so or if I will snort until tomorrow. How can I stop without craving?

You just have to work past the cravings. Stimulant cravings can be hard to overcome but usually if you can overcome them they'll go away for a while, at least for me.

Just keep your mind occupied with other things. Try to get involved with other activities with your friend, having fun with friends is one of the few things that gets my mind to stop craving drugs.

Last edited:
Thanks. Finally I have been all night in my home snorting methylphenidate and taking tianeptine. It is 6:30 and I have not sleep but I feel good, I am not tired neither suffering side effects. Half an hour ago I took 75mg tianeptine and it helps a lot to don't feel bad.

If you're feeling terrible the easiest way I've found to feel less affected by drugs is to stop taking them. Or to have some cannabis vape or tincture.

Today I have snort methylphenidate but it is still 18:35 and I only will snort one more line of 20mg within craving. I have been snorting 20mg lines and an oral dose of 80mg. Now I will snort 20mg and stop leading 20 pills for tomorrow

Rafayte, I understand that you probably need support in this situation, but unfortunately, this is not really the correct space for this. We have a section of our forums known ironically as "The Dark Side" that is dedicated to addiction maintenance and recovery. We are all about trying to keep you safe, as well as happy and content for that matter, but we do not have the means or ability to arrest your drug behavior. I understand that it is difficult and I have absolutely no judgement. I'm assuming that you're somewhere in the 3rd world if you're buying Methylphenidate (Ritalin; Concerta) with cash by the strip. It's been the strongest legally available stimulant pretty much everywhere I've been, from Indochina to Iraq. My point is, a strategy that I would devise, is probably going to include going back to the pharmacy for more Benzodiazepines if you don't have any.

At least, if you take a fairly large dose of a Benzodiazepine, with no other CNS depressants, you can ride out the cravings and anxiety that are associated with the crash from Methylphenidate. You can wake up the next morning and then try to make a decision regarding how to move forward. The most difficult part of this process is going to be ending this binge. Once we have ended the binge, we can proceed with trying to completely arrest the use of Methylphenidate. I'm going to leave this here for now, as we're making suggestions regarding polypharmacy, but please note that issues with addiction and dependence solely, are usually relegated to the aforementioned sub-forum.

Get back to us man.

I just have snorted the last line and the twenty 20mg tablets that rest I am not to use until tomorrow because soon arrives at my home a friend which doesn't like I take methylphenidate and I prefer to be well with my friend than a methylphenidate high. There some craving but totally under control