• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine withdrawal??

Audreyna1824

Greenlighter
My friend and I bought an eight ball of very high quality snow. It was only my second time using it
But I quickly became addicted. He took it pretty slow but I found myself doing line after line. Now, four days later, I find my self doing it every day. I only did three lines this morning and I told myself I?m not doing any more and I?m saving the rest. My question is... how long till the cravings and withdrawal symptoms go away? I?ve read online it can last up to ten weeks, but I assume that?s for long term use. Once I come down completely in a few hours will it be hard for me to resist doing more..? Thanks in advanced.

You have developed a psychological addiction to cocaine. Snort snow makes you feel very good and we look for repeat acts that give pleasure. I suffer what you tell and the best you can do is change cocaine for amphetamines such as Aderall, Ritalin, Focalin, Dexedrine or Desoxyn. This pharmaceutical will give you what you look for in cocaine but have effects longer so you don't must be redosing each 20 minutes, too you can take some RC stimulant to replace cocaine

i dont think it is possible to have physical withdrawal from cocaine. i could be wrong, but honestly if IMO if you are getting physical withdrawal (i get it every week from my oxycodone) i bet you it is laced with some kind of opiate. to my knowledge you do not get a physical dependance to cocaine.

If you are developing a problem with cocaine, supplementing that habit with other amphetamines isn't going to help you get rid of the addiction, if that's what you're looking for.

Just get through the comedown. Sleep it off and you'll be fine. Try to do things that will take your mind off of it and drink plenty of water. Sincerely Blue

The sooner you get off of it the sooner the cravings will subside. Everyone is different as far as cravings go but it's pretty much universal (at least IMO) that people crave stimulants if they still have them in their system.

I'll chase an amp high relentlessly for days but after i stop for a couple days i can go months without even thinking about it. You can only take this day by day and the first step to quell the cravings is to stop taking the drug.

if you can stop using blow while you still have it, good for you. but that?s the kinda drug you might need to not be in possession of to stop using.

you are not going to expierence physical withdrawal from cocaine.

if you can tell you have a problem with cocaine, get away from it fast. in my observations, no drug wrecks people faster.