• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocodamol CWE

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Okay I have around 10 500/30mg cocodamol and thinking of doing a cwe but have never done one before. I watched a few pretty complex videos and read a few in depth methods but I just need it simplised a basic description on how to do it with basic household items. I can pick a few items up if needed but please any and all help is appreciated. I have a opioid tolerance to tramadol but that is all.

or is there any recreational use without thee CWE ? Per say crushing and mixing with a drink then drinking the solution ?

The pills contain 500mg paracetamol/30mg codeine

Last edited:
I?ve done the CWE a lot of times and it?s very simple. My GF is allergic to Paracetamol and i have successfully done CWE with Paracetamol/Codeine tablets and she has been fine afterwards when one tablet would have her in hospital usually. All you need to do is boil a kettle, I then like to let it cool for 5 mins first not too long though and then pour it over your tablets enough to submerge them all with a little breathing space. Wait for them to dissolve into the water as much as possible and when it becomes a white cloudy colour and your water has cooled to Luke warmish pop it into the freezer for long enough that the water feels really chilly to touch but hasn?t begun to freeze over as that?s too far. You will know it?s time when you have a white layer at the bottom of your mixture and the top is clear. I use for the next part just some decent not too cheap double ply kitchen roll, fold it over itself twice so overall you have 8 layers of filtration. Douse the kitchen roll with water from your tap so it?s moist, Then pour your mixture over to top slowly. You should end up with a completely clear substance at the end with all the unwanted drug clogged up at the top. If it?s not clear give it another run through a new filter. Will taste nasty but I just add some Vimto or double strength cordial to the small amount of mixture I have to mask the taste.

Don?t take anymore than 2 Cocodamols at once when they have Paracetamol in because you can get Paracetamol poisoning it only takes about 5gs of Paracetamol to put you in a coma, that?s why they put in there with codeine to avoid recreational use. I used to take 4 cocodamols and they used to give me a really nice buzz back when I only needed 90-120mg of codeine for a good feeling, had more problems then than now when I take 20 codeine phosphates and about 650mg by the end of the night. Maybe worth dropping two before you have your CWE just for the simple fact you get 60mg codeine from that to start you off. But you could take 50 cocodamols in a CWE mixture and only have about half a tablets worTh of Paracetamol in it if not a lot less I can?t be bothered doing the maths right now ha

I?ve done the CWE a lot of times and it?s very simple. My GF is allergic to Paracetamol and i have successfully done CWE with Paracetamol/Codeine tablets and she has been fine afterwards when one tablet would have her in hospital usually. All you need to do is boil a kettle, I then like to let it cool for 5 mins first not too long though and then pour it over your tablets enough to submerge them all with a little breathing space. Wait for them to dissolve into the water as much as possible and when it becomes a white cloudy colour and your water has cooled to Luke warmish pop it into the freezer for long enough that the water feels really chilly to touch but hasn?t begun to freeze over as that?s too far. You will know it?s time when you have a white layer at the bottom of your mixture and the top is clear. I use for the next part just some decent not too cheap double ply kitchen roll, fold it over itself twice so overall you have 8 layers of filtration. Douse the kitchen roll with water from your tap so it?s moist, Then pour your mixture over to top slowly. You should end up with a completely clear substance at the end with all the unwanted drug clogged up at the top. If it?s not clear give it another run through a new filter. Will taste nasty but I just add some Vimto or double strength cordial to the small amount of mixture I have to mask the taste.

Very simply explained sir, thank you I too think I’m allergic to paracetamol as I’m always sick from the but no other painkiller. Around how long should I let it sit in a freezer ?

Don?t take anymore than 2 Cocodamols at once when they have Paracetamol in because you can get Paracetamol poisoning it only takes about 5gs of Paracetamol to put you in a coma, that?s why they put in there with codeine to avoid recreational use. I used to take 4 cocodamols and they used to give me a really nice buzz back when I only needed 90-120mg of codeine for a good feeling, had more problems then than now when I take 20 codeine phosphates and about 650mg by the end of the night. Maybe worth dropping two before you have your CWE just for the simple fact you get 60mg codeine from that to start you off. But you could take 50 cocodamols in a CWE mixture and only have about half a tablets worTh of Paracetamol in it if not a lot less I can?t be bothered doing the maths right now ha

Thanks gor for the info I have actually took 8 cocodamol day once the other day tbh but didn’t feel much to be honest

I have read co codamol contains 500mg acetaminophen and 30mg codeine. You only must crush the tablets into fine powder and put this powder in cold water and wait two hours, after it you filter the water and forget the solid part. Now you have the water with the codeine and only must drink it to take only codeine

Depends really as I have a pretty crappy freezer but I just check it every 5 mins with my little finger and when it feels really cold to touch you know it?s fine the closer to freezing without actually freezing you can get I believe is best as I think the lower the water temp the less Paracetamol is soluble (Paracetamol is still only the tiniest and I mean tiniest bit soluble in warm water but even less so the cooler it is)

Depends really as I have a pretty crappy freezer but I just check it every 5 mins with my little finger and when it feels really cold to touch you know it?s fine the closer to freezing without actually freezing you can get I believe is best as I think the lower the water temp the less Paracetamol is soluble (Paracetamol is still only the tiniest and I mean tiniest bit soluble in warm water but even less so the cooler it is)

i am as I’m writing this attempting to do this. I am just awaiting for the water to cool so I can pop it in the freezer and check it every hour or less. Does the amount of water matter that is poured from the kettle ? There’s just over a quarter of a pint to 11 500/30mg cocodamol tablets.

Yeah preferably you only wanna just submerge the tablets the less water the less Paracetamol is soluble, usually only takes about 20 mins for mine to be ready. If you used more water it?s no biggy I just imagine there will be slightly more Paracetamol left after filtering (still onl small)

Yeah preferably you only wanna just submerge the tablets the less water the less Paracetamol is soluble, usually only takes about 20 mins for mine to be ready. If you used more water it?s no biggy I just imagine there will be slightly more Paracetamol left after filtering (still onl small)

Cery happy i came across yourself. Even though I’ve watched videos and read in depth methods I just needed it explained properly and simple and you have, couldnt have done it better the solution is filtering as I write this and seems crystal clear so far. I thank you so much.

ps think I may have used too much filter as it’s literally dripping every 10 seconds lol this is 3 pot kitchen roll folded 4 times

It can get more complicated than necessary sometimes in them videos you find on YouTube etc haha, now you know you will perfect it with practice and I hope it works out well for you and you enjoy it! ( And there?s no such thing as too much filtration in my opinion, May lose a little potency to the filter but that?s better in my opinion than too much Paracetamol making it through)

It can get more complicated than necessary sometimes in them videos you find on YouTube etc haha, now you know you will perfect it with practice and I hope it works out well for you and you enjoy it! ( And there?s no such thing as too much filtration in my opinion, May lose a little potency to the filter but that?s better in my opinion than too much Paracetamol making it through)

your damn right mate. Are you from the UK ? Recently I haven’t seen anywhere selling co codamol these I got was prescription only as they had 30mg in each but the ones that contain 8mg I cannot find anywhere. Strange

By the way the solution finally finished filtering and it’s perfectly clear and so much easier than explained in them damn videos on YouTube lol.

You don't need use the freezer, put the powder from crush the tablets into a glass of water in the table, wait two hours, filter, forget the solid and drink your water with codeine