• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy redose

ProblemPSHR

Greenlighter
Hey guys I?m new here and I?m currently on a ecstasy binge. I?m about to hit the 72 hr mark and overall I don?t feel all that bad but anyway... I got 3 different X pills that came in different shapes and was told before hand that they weren?t pure and had some meth in them. I?m not worried about that considering I?ve been around the block and have consumed worse things in my life but what I am worried about is how to redose these (I have a hard time calling it a night) Instead of taking them my normal way I decided to try and make them last longer... From 10 am Friday to right now I have redosed a total of 13 times BUT every time I redose it?s literally just around 1/4 of the pill maybe even less. I know this isn?t the most logical way to take these but I knew they had meth in em so I figured I?d just speed all weekend and it worked but my main question is this... How dangerous is it to redose a very small amount several times throughout a binge? DOES ANYONE REDOSE THIS WAY WHEN THEY ROLL? I?ve taken a total of 3 Pills so far which isn?t a lot for me but I?m to the point where I?m just getting paranoid considering I?ve never done it this way and I feel like the next tiny piece could cause me to OD or something lol I?ve been drinking plenty of water to keep my system somewhat flushed but idk if my prolonged consumption during this binge is causeing more damage than it would if I just took them all at once.

You should never mix up different batches of pills. Reason for this is that there are a few chemicals out here sold as MDMA that can be really dangerous when taken on their own but are even more dangerous (by a tenfold) when combined with MDMA. So, suppose one of those pills contains such a chemical and the other ones contain MDMA, your chances of harm have went up considerably. With untested pills, never mix up batches, never ever. And if you can, order a testkit online and start testing your pills so you have an idea what's in them

That aside, taking redoses will extend your roll and can in some cases even increase the effects. However the more you take, the less it will do, until you are left with a speed-like feeling. Some people can roll fine like this and prefer it but I do notice that the side-effects during the roll (jaw clenching, muscle contractions,...) increase a lot with every redose as well. Also the more I redose the less likely I am to have an afterglow and the more likely I am to have a hangover. Everyone is different though so YMMV

Welcome to the forum