Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methamphetamine - 1g - Signifcantly amateur - How to have a bad time m'kay

DumbGuy89

Greenlighter
Alright, so I essentially had one of the worst nights of my life yesterday. It involved alotta meth ingested orally leading to a full meth psychosis. I apologize if the size of this thread discourages some it's both a trip report i had to tell to someone, as well a sort of introduction. This honestly was a perfect storm looking back on it.

To give some background for characterization, im a college student and live with friends I went to high-school with. We all enjoy our benzo's and especially cocaine as I am lucky to have a friend who brings it up a long distance from the south. I am the one who usually ends up overdoing it with just general abuse. I buy larger quantities so I can sell some and have a ridiculous amount of blow to myself (2.5/3.5gs daily). But there are definitely times where I get tired of seeing the sun come up and being geeked to the teeth and I take a few weeks to a month break. I definitely prefer downers vs. uppers but the town I live in eats cocaine for every meal and it tickle some my pickle so I end up doing. Meth is far from socially acceptable among my group and basically everyone I know. Also good to note I have zero control over my use of benzo's as well my behavior and should not be ever taking them unless a friend is administering them to me or I was taking a prescription properly. I know this and always tell myself "this time will be different" when it is in a way. Always worse lol.

So I pick up my friend at the train station and we get to his house he whips out the fresh key of coke he got, so naturally I'm looking at it like a jewelr checking the legitimacy of a diamond and (as always) get. Of course Im not paying attention when he pulls out a bag full of crystal meth which ended up being a qp (we weighed some shards to 14gs) . Like I said, I have never fucked with meth or had any interest because of my high chance of going into extreme addiction. I have no knowledge of the purity, but I know it's coming from over-the-boarder south, is nice clear glass and i probably didn't deserve this kind of quality for my first time. He doesn't really have anyone to flip it to and somewhat fucks with it, but the price given was ridiculously low and I can guarantee it's cause his supplier wanted to either hook him on it or the quickness of how fast you can sell it (but this was so cheap it sound more like a contract). So he's kind of been sitting on it but obviously doing a shit ton of blow in the meantime. Well a few days ago they break out the crystal , I had no interest, but I'm know he ended up binging hard after I left because the day after, he calls me early in the morning and asks if he can come thru immediately (not like him). Well I guess he was being a bit paranoid because he was sure there were people outside coming to rob him and he literally dipped out his roomates window like 8 feet high and fell on his ass in the rain, a shitload of drugs and cash came flying out he shopping bag, I would pay to see it in person. He shows up and tells me "I need you to do me a big favor and hold onto all this for me" He comes back for the coke immediately as he was definitely getting called like fuck, but left me with the meth. I had about a half oz of blow that I ended up doing half of in 3 days. I slept very little and shitty and even with coke I can get paranoid and hallucinate which is annoying. Well I ended up doing Xanax and a bunch of coke and was finally forced to go to sleep by roommate at 8am Friday after a good 48 hours of being awake ending up talking to myself in my. He woke me up at 5pm for a bus home to see my mom for the weekend. I grabbed the meth because hell I could probably hit up kids i went to highschool with lol

This is the reason why being in a careless mindset and having a very hard drug are not a mix to fuck up. I was on the bus pretty blank due to the xanax the night before and for some reason I wanted, no needed to get high. I have only meth on me and after a hard fought internal struggle lasting 30 seconds, go to the bathroom weigh a .3 rock and drink it down with some juice. I actually felt pretty nice after that. Felt like adderall with a kick. Had an alright night, I did end up doing like another .4 up the nose. I know it would've been better, but I already felt fucked up from the decision to do meth so I definitely wasn't gonna smoke it or inject or anything like that (boofing maybe but she'd have to be really hot lol). I honestly hated snorting just because of the instant tears and the burn man (I know I'm a pussy). But I stayed up that night and went about my business for the the day feeling pretty energized. Mom and I were gonna see a movie and I decided to bring a .5 shard to take after we eat. We then proceed to the movie where I talked my mouth off like an asshole the whole time. I was high as shit afterwards and got home and decided to eat another .5 not more than 4 hours off the first. I remember watching tv absolutely gacked when I decided to go up to my room. This is where it gets interesting.

I was in my dark room which overlooks the street which is the enterance/exit to the neighborhood so a lot of traffic most of the time. These people are all old white fuckers that called the cops multiple times when I would sell weed or have a party (so worst people to live around). Looking out the window, I felt I was witnessing the most genuine situation. There were 3 kids around my age sitting across the street staring menicanly at my house. I then got ridiculously sketched out and went out on the roof in sweatpants and no shirt yelling at them and got even more mad when they decided to run a few feet and hide behind some oak trees. This is when my mom walks in and sees me hanging out the window yelling at 2am. She was freaking out because I was literally hysterical, I mean she couldn't see the obvious situation across the steet? At this point I wanted to call the cops and remember trying, oh my god if I did (thank you mom you saved me from a while in jail). Somehow every time I'd look out the window there would be more kids. They would taunt the shit out of me telling me they're gonna get me and I actually saw them start tearing down the neighbors fence, I was shitting my pants with fear, but ya know flipping them off and telling them to fuck themsleves. It's just my mom, younger brother and I and there was easily 15 kids I probably saw grouped up at this point. I then saw the sniper team lining up in somebushes in the house literally next to the one where the gang of kids were. I was being robbed and raided at the same time??? Yes, that in fact was exactly what I thought was happening. I read through a whole mega thread today on meth psychosis and read a lot of reports of feelings like bugs are around you literally everywhere. I was seeing that but with cops that would turn to burglars at random and man was there a whole lot out there. They were climbing all the trees including a tree that you could reach the portion of the roof right where my windows are on the second story. Close the window right? Yep I answered the window to both cops and thugs. I was just absolutely batshit.

At one point my mom makes me go downstairs. To make me do something that I don't want to when I'm fucked up especially that gone is impossible, shes pretty much the only person that can. Walking down the stairs and seeing dudes staring at me and make faces. The part downstairs was probably the worst of all. The doors to the back which are glass and surrounded with windows on the side (so it's pretty easy to get in if you really want to). The blinds are down and I can faintly see through them a swarm of cops and honestly some pretty tough looking like seal team six like agents. Night vision goggles, silencers, red dots, I swear I had like 10 beaming on my chest at one point. Weirdly, this whole time everyone had guns and many times pointed them right at me, I had zero fear of getting shot, i think in was terrified because I was sure I would either be going out in a trunk like GoodFellas or Guantanamo Bay and i had sold mine thank god a week previous (I was so mad at myself at the time). When the cops turned into gangsters shit got weird. My mom was yelling at me to lay the hell down and not look out the window and every five seconds I'd literally turn around on the couch and just get scared as shit seeing them. They were walking around staring at me with the most evil grins. I knew my time was coming. My mom actually had to stay with me until I layed down long enough where she could go up and sleep because it's 4 in the fuckin mornin. So she turns off the light and goes upstairs and I knew I was fucked because for some reason both the cops and robbers were waiting for my mom to go to go bed which was respectful. The lights off and I start seeing dudes opening the doors and windows slowly and so silently. They of course couldn't see me with my eyes the gaping open staring at the them. One just comes and sits right next to me and I'm laying down on the couch, but I was so scared to do anything because at least 10 guys followed and were just silently going around the house better than I can. At one point I had guys sitting on either side of me watching me making sure i don't move. Then one of the guys walks up to me, but didn't see I was awake, whips out his balls to put on me. Lol that was the last straw, I had to man up and do something and tried swinging at the kid tryna teabag me. He just disappeared and i was so confused not sure if he was an alien or if I just witnessed an act of god, but the two kids sitting at my head and feet did nothing at all. When the kid at my feet got up and left I decided to make an attempt on the guy next to me. Actin like I'd just woken up im tryna tell him to leave and getting no response, I try to grab him and he swiftly escapes and in the same motion pulls a gun so fast i just froze. Time to shut up, let'em have whatever they want and live. They left, eventually but right when they left like clockwork the swat team was lining up to seal my fate. I was convinced the robber didnt find the meth which was in the adjacent office sitting next to the water heater. Something shitty robbers would miss (and actually did in real life when my house got robbed for real, no drugs for youuuuu). But the narcs would find it in seconds. I was done and I sat there waiting for them to wake me up accepting my fate. I couldn't believe the one time in my life that I've had meth in my possession and specifically a qp is automatic life where I'm from. Eventually, I fell asleep to night vision goggles floating around the room. How I slept at all I do not know, but when I woke up and it was bright and sunny and I could see the gang leader outside waving and thanking me and doing that creepy ass grin but it was even weirder in broad daylight.

Don't take this a step guide lol only precaution. I know I'm a dumbass for dosing like a fucking halfwit, but hey everything's a learning experience right? Im
personally glad I just have no interest in touching it as it sits in the closet and its leaving in a few hours. I have no problem if you're a user and can handle yourself on any drug, but how I reacted last night is the reason many drug s especially meth are very illegal. And I would bet money to anyone can be experience these shitty scenarios if you do enough meth long enough. As bad as it sounds to say "yea ive dond meth once or twice" it's something I'll only share with very few individuals. Mom thinks I took some bad acid and hey it works for me. If you read this far, I really hope you enjoyed. This is kind of my form of therapy as it was my first ever particularly terrifying psychosis. I've been pretty fucked up on some good molly taking so much I puked and took more, but that's another story :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
exptype_addiction
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao that shit was funny as fuck man. I never had a meth psychosis that bad that's insane. Glad you are okay tho. By the way if you live in the US like I do, there's no where here that would give Life for a QP of meth. If you have a clean record or close to it you would probably do 1 year and then a couple years on probation

Hey guys I had a real bad thing happen to me this Friday so I been clean off of Meth for about 8 months, so this Friday before going to the club I snorted a line of Meth, and I got a migraine about 40 minutes later, but this migraine was the worst migraine of my life I was puking and my head hurt more then anything it last for about 1 hour and 15 minutes then I went in the club took a shot of henny and popped some epills and I felt better , I been on suboxone as well for 9 months, that never happen to me before did I do to much or what was that about does anyone have any idea what happen for I can never do it again

Lmao that shit was funny as fuck man. I never had a meth psychosis that bad that's insane. Glad you are okay tho. By the way if you live in the US like I do, there's no where here that would give Life for a QP of meth. If you have a clean record or close to it you would probably do 1 year and then a couple years on probation

1/4 lb is distribution, in any state with a meth problem you're gonna get the max sentence, in Missouri for possession I think it's 5-10 years for under 500 grams, unless you're cooking then it's 25-30.

Yeah, it really depends on the state, it can vary a LOT, even from judge to judge. Some places have mandatory minimums, many judges are just waiting to throw the book at you. While in other states if you have a clean record there are First Offender Acts and diversion programs,

My boyfriend & I have been talking a long time about trying meth. I reached out to someone I thought might do it, and sure enough she had a connect for us. Not knwing how much to buy, we went with 1g. The person who sold it to us suggested we "hot rail" it. I bought a little glass pipe for the occasion. My boyfriend crushed up the shards and crudely chopped some big lines. We heated one end of the pipe and "snorted" pretty much the whole thing over a period of an hour.

We went to a strip club then came home and fucked for HOURS! We were child free that weekend and so ordered some more for the next night. The next night was not as great as the first night....womp, womp.

My question is this.....how long before I feel normal again. The Monday after was HORRIBLE. I was super anxious, paranoid, and nauseous. I took a valium and had a drink....that helped a lot. My nose is all stuffed up and I can still taste the chemicals every now and then. Today is Wednesday. I'm anxious & irritable. :(

Hey guys I had a real bad thing happen to me this Friday so I been clean off of Meth for about 8 months, so this Friday before going to the club I snorted a line of Meth, and I got a migraine about 40 minutes later, but this migraine was the worst migraine of my life I was puking and my head hurt more then anything it last for about 1 hour and 15 minutes then I went in the club took a shot of henny and popped some epills and I felt better , I been on suboxone as well for 9 months, that never happen to me before did I do to much or what was that about does anyone have any idea what happen for I can never do it again
Damn dude your eating and snorting half a gram at a time.No wonder you freaked out your lucky you didn't end up in a Psych ward

1/4 lb is distribution, in any state with a meth problem you're gonna get the max sentence, in Missouri for possession I think it's 5-10 years for under 500 grams, unless you're cooking then it's 25-30.
I think dude is majorly exaggerating amounts.

My boyfriend & I have been talking a long time about trying meth. I reached out to someone I thought might do it, and sure enough she had a connect for us. Not knwing how much to buy, we went with 1g. The person who sold it to us suggested we "hot rail" it. I bought a little glass pipe for the occasion. My boyfriend crushed up the shards and crudely chopped some big lines. We heated one end of the pipe and "snorted" pretty much the whole thing over a period of an hour.

We went to a strip club then came home and fucked for HOURS! We were child free that weekend and so ordered some more for the next night. The next night was not as great as the first night....womp, womp.

My question is this.....how long before I feel normal again. The Monday after was HORRIBLE. I was super anxious, paranoid, and nauseous. I took a valium and had a drink....that helped a lot. My nose is all stuffed up and I can still taste the chemicals every now and then. Today is Wednesday. I'm anxious & irritable. :(
Just be glad you had fall back drugs.Ive had to come down with nothing.Very hard.

Your dealer suggested you take meth in the way that has been known to make it run out the fastest. I see a connection between that and his profit that is inversely proportional to your health.
Maybe I'm a bit cynical.

If you use again crush it to the finest powder you can and either snort lines or eat it with some alka seltzer or try dissolving it in water and squirting it up the butt with a syringe.
Don't hot rail, smoke or inject meth, it is a really bad idea and it makes it incredibly more likely to to take more than intended, stay up for too long, and the resulting crash is ugly as fuck.

Yeah....I can see that now :(. It's several days later and I still feel out of it. Last night as I closed my eyes to go to sleep I had a lightning storm in my head so intense, I jumped up in bed. Hope I haven't caused permanent brain damage.

Yeah....I can see that now :(. It's several days later and I still feel out of it. Last night as I closed my eyes to go to sleep I had a lightning storm in my head so intense, I jumped up in bed. Hope I haven't caused permanent brain damage.
You haven't just find you more benzos are even a Gabapentinoid it will help.Also if your still having psychosis symptoms take 1 dosse of an antipsychotic preferably zyprexa

Hope you ok since.

Amazing story and well written. Please get this put in the best of bluelight near the amazing mdpv threads by i cant remember who, but he appeared over at least 4 or 5 years in comments on his own original thread.

I found this hilarious:

This is where it gets interesting.

I was in my dark room which overlooks the street which is the enterance/exit to the neighborhood so a lot of traffic most of the time. These people are all old white fuckers that called the cops multiple times when I would sell weed or have a party (so worst people to live around)

That's one hell of a story bro. Uppers and sleep dep can do insane shit to your brain.

I've had amphetamine psychosis a couple of times one time after 7 days up seeing police with guns and dogs barracading the road outside my house preparing to raid me. Hearing neighbours shouting at them that I'm innocent and not to kill me. Thinking all my friends were against me. And when we kept going back to the pharmacy to get more needles every male apart from my 2 friends I was doing the speed with and my dad had the same face. The face of a guy I really didn't like. It was so messed up. Answered the door to who I thought was police holding a lump hammer but it was jus my dad. Lolz

One time about 5 years ago on a 5 dayer on copious amounts of 4-MMC, 4-MEC, Ketamine, MDMA, Etizolam and diphenhydramine I saw a gang of peeps across the road talking very specifically about all the drugs I had in the house even down to the detail they knew where my bag was hidden and exactly what was in it how much etc. I thought it was my suppliers mates out to get me because of how much money I had been making.
I fucking saw them man. 10 or 15 shouting racist shit pointing at my windows (I was 3 stories up)
I even saw them climb up to my window on collapsible ladders wearing clown and dog masks tapping on the windows with massive wrenches and axes, jumping away every time I went to the window. Even climbed out on the roof with a massive kitchen knife. Saw dead animal corpses that they had thrown through my windows. Filmed them through my keyhole for 10 minutes outside planning to boot my door through. Obviously when I checked the footage out days later sober it was jus me breathing heavily filming nothing, falling over a few times.

The things you do hey ?

Last edited: