Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

xanax / 2mg - lots of experience ;) - xanax fun times hehe

lordofthedrugs

Greenlighter
before the benzo addiction began i was a heavy pothead, and alcoholic, and was still a heavy pothead and alcoholic with the benzos ( i love weed and alcohol, and now i know alcohol and xanax is a death sentence) but anyways my xanax addiction began with a 2mg bar of brand name *XANAX* bar with the 2 on the back. was at my homies house and we had smoked like 3-4 1 gram joints and maybe 1-2 beers and had popped half the xanax about 20 minutes before gettin to his house, hadnt kicked in yet so i popped the other half and within 10 minutes it hit. and hit like a truck haha, i was doing the duck walk practically my legs were bent and i was shuffling to the room where i laid down, and just stared at things. felt veeeeeery tired and veeeeeeeeeeery relaxed. the relaxation was intense haha. did i mention i was relaxed hehe but then i was tasked with rolling a blunt, and surprising i was able to, buuut i took 10 minutes just to break up the weed, 10 minutes to put the bud in the blunt, and 15 minutes to roll it, and then thats about all i remember as i blacked out haha. good times , apparently i walked home and bought more weed and did a beer run cause i woke up with a 24 pack of modelos and a quarter of weed. wonder how i got the beer though because i was underaged at the time... hmmm but all in all, was a good experience. which led to taking about 6-8 xanax a day, usually 3-4 in one sitting, tsk tsk tsk but ive been sober (off pills anyway, still a heavy pothead :) ) since about january of last yearish, woot

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_xanax
substancecode_alprazolam
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_addiction
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
and if you're wondering why im awake so early, no im not tweaking im just hooked on the office and currently binge watching :p never done stimulants (besides caffeine but that was because i love monsters, and even that made me jittery), i hate caffeine, so i imagine coke or meth or something id hate 3-4 times as much ha