• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs First Experience with W/D. Best Taper schedule for Phenibut with Baclofen and others?

TrustTheProcess

Greenlighter
Hey long time lurker here, and i've searched for this, but still unsure whats the best schedule I can come up with, thats painless and quickest with what I can have available. Maybe a short cycle of multiple things in a small enough span but to not just trade addictions to Baclofen? I'm almost 8 months on my daily phenibut use of 2-3 grams a day that was to suppress with my severe depression and social anxiety. I was in a very dark place, and this helped give me new life, but obviously unsustainable. I've also developed hearing impairment and tinnitus recently in my right ear during a taper from 3g to 2.2 over the course of two months. Plus being a depressed stressed out moron and carelessly abusing music while on this substance as well, all the time since I started. Hopefully this will go away after I quit, but my hearing for my right ear has diminished significantly. So yeah, i'm trying to get off this ASAP before I develop other long lasting sides from this.

I'm currently on 2.27 grams a day and now have 60x 10mg baclofen avaliable.

If anyone could possibly help me with a schedule, that would have me suffer minimal withdrawls please? On top of the 60x 10mg baclofen. I have 25x 2mg etizolam. a kilo of kratom, 20mg xr adderall (doubt this will be helpful) Kava (which i've never tried) L-Theanine and melatonin for sleep.

I've read that 10mg of baclofen equals to one gram of phenibut. Is this true though?

Was possibly thinking about tapering down to 2g of Phenibut a day then hoping right onto 20mg of Baclofen, maybe split up threw the day. But unsure how long I should stay on it or when to taper off it as I only have 60. Was wondering if there was anyway I could take Baclofen just enough before getting addicted to it? Possibly by cycling with what I currently have? Like maybe a three or four days max of etizolam afterwords and then kava and kratom or something else like Beta Alaine and fasoracetam for for the rest? Would love some recommendations or success stories with these options, ty.