• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Anyone try phentermine?(comedown, experience, and help)

Adaoud25

Bluelighter
There will be two part about my experience on phentermine. 1) the experience and 2) the crash(comedown).So I am not into stimulants, but will occasionally try them. Benzos, opiates, and anything that helps me sleep is my doc.

Phentermine is a drug related to amphetamine and is used for a weight loss program. I had 5 3.75 in my hand.

8pm:- dosed 2 pills. Was willing to not sleep at all knowing i have these.

10pm:- it came and in quick waves. i was all euphoric. Definetly a amphetamine type buzz!

12am friday midnight:- the best of the euphoric feeling ended. The euphoria started to leave in waves, the first 4 hours was the best. After that, it was me feeling stimmed out. This is why i dont like amphetamines.

7am i dosed 1 1/2 more:- i thought maybe i can shake it off and rest for the day. But then again, since it was morning, might as well stay up for the day. I wanged the euphoria again....

1030am i dosed my last 1 1/2:- still didnt get the euphoria, so i decided to take my last(5 pills consumed). I spent the rest of the day spinning, hoping i can just end it. This is the reason i hate stims, the euphoria doesn't come back. Your doses after just stimulate you. I hate the comedown from any stimulants.

So i just read all day Friday. That night i was hoping to get some sleep. I searched everything that can help a comedown. Otc stuff since i don't have access to opiates or benzos.

I did have a few things. I took .2mgs clonidine and 30mgs of flexiril at 11pm Friday.(12 hrs after last dose). A few hours after that i took 25mgs trazadone( im suppose to take 50mgs a night, but i never take it cuz it triggers my rls). I figures a small dose of trazadone will help me sleep.

7am Saturday:- woke up from 3hr nap surprisingly. I stayed up til 930 am and slept for another 2 1/2 hrs.

12pm:- about 24 hrs since last dose. I got 6hrs of restless sleep, but grateful i got sleep. I was coming down hard. I spent that whole day in comedown agony with nothing to assist a easy crash. So i drank like eliters of water throughout the day. I ate as much as i can. I took all types of vitamins. I did my best to cover the crash with what i had.

Saturday 11pm:- in my bed, researching, and still crashing hard! This time i took 10mgs of melatonin, 800mg ibuprofen, and 25mgs of trazadone. Slept a few hrs later.

Woke up 9am Sunday:- suprised i slept that long! But sleep was far from quality. I did the same thing sunday, as i did Saturday. I felt worse this day. And its been 48hrs since last dose! Should have been over the crash(so i thought). My heart beats off, black out when i stand, horrible anxiety, had to force myself to eat, depressed, irritable AF!

So around 2pm sunday i found a little herb. I rarely smoke anymore, but this find was needed for my state of mind. I took a couple of hits and was able to get my mind off the crash. I ate more, but i still felt horrible. I had to change my state of mind now! So i took prilosec with 68mgs of loperamide....hoping to get relief as if i were in opiate wd. I didn't eat again til 830pm. I smoked the last of the herbs at 10pm.

It is now 1130pm sunday night. The herb is helping me relax big time! I am also getting the relief from loperamide as i do from opiate wd. For the first time i feel relaxed since first dose. This experience was not worth it for me. I only had 4 hrs of enjoyment. Then 24 hrs of needless spinning and crash after.

I will never use any type of speed again unless i have days worth of various benzos, opiates, or anything to help me come down.

I still feel a little off. But a lot better. I know i will sleep better tonight. Its around 60hrs after last dose. Im just chilling in my bed awaiting to sleep.

THIS WAS MY EXPERINCE​

What are the best things i can buy at a store tomorrow to help aid my recovery? I dont have access to prescriptions or herb atm. I just want to feel 100% normal. I would like to hear others experience with phentermine(or any stim). And how they get through the crash with easily available stuff. Thanks for reading :)

Its now 8am, around 72 hrs since last dose. Just woke up from REM. Sleep. Slept for like over 6hrs. I feel 95% better! The only symptom I have is being dehydrated. I feel like I am able to do daily tasks later. I believe the loperamide helped significantly! I was hesitant to use it because of the heart issue, especially after speed.
*note to self* never take any stimulants for recreation. For I am sensitive and not worth the euphoria for me.

Yeah even a recommended dose of 37.5 mg would give me dry mouth. There is a section to post this in called Trip Reports. ;)

Phentermine mostly releases noradrenaline, and only relatively little dopamine.

By chasing a dopaminergic high with it like you would with amphetamine, you're setting yourself up for a massive, long-lasting case of adrenergic overstimulation.

I doubt the loperamide really had much more than a placebo effect. Even with a long-lasting stim like phentermine, the effects are mostly going to have worn off ~60 hours after the last dose.

Phentermine mostly releases noradrenaline, and only relatively little dopamine.

By chasing a dopaminergic high with it like you would with amphetamine, you're setting yourself up for a massive, long-lasting case of adrenergic overstimulation.

I doubt the loperamide really had much more than a placebo effect. Even with a long-lasting stim like phentermine, the effects are mostly going to have worn off ~60 hours after the last dose.

Even taking 5 of them in 12 hrs? Yea it wasnt enjoyable at all. The worst part was whenever i stood up, everything went completely black and i got super dizzy and weak! And the ear ring! I still have ear ringing, its very tolerable now.
Loperamide might be a placebo effect. I didnt care, i just wanted out!

Even taking 5 of them in 12 hrs? Yea it wasnt enjoyable at all.

37.5 mg of Phentermine is the recommended maximum daily dose. Again, this is a *very* long-lasting stim, with a half-life ~twice that of amphetamine. If you ate 200-300mg of Adderall in one afternoon you'd feel overstimulated too, except the stimulation would atleast be more on the dopaminergic side, and not last anywhere near as long.

The worst part was whenever i stood up, everything went completely black and i got super dizzy and weak! And the ear ring! I still have ear ringing, its very tolerable now.

Yeah, those are the unfortunate consequences of messing with your adrenergic receptors like that :(

So second trying phentermin. 75mgs at 9 pm, expecting to not sleep that night, or sleep late. I also have enough klonopin to ease the worst. Best of the euphoria ended at 1am.

Its now 3am and will take 2.5mg clon. Im only taking this amount cause i have a tolerance. I feel a lil euphoric still from phen, still not crashing, but if i am gonna have any chance to sleep, kpins at 3:20am. Will report at 4.
Kinda tempted to response phen....but then again, na!

Went to sleep at 4am. Woke up at 11am......no crash once so ever. Only down effect is that my appetite is non existent, but then again I don't eat right when i wake up.

Hi

I just took 150mg of phentermine. I'm pretty sure I took this much once before. I realise, now, that 150mg is way too much and is potentially lethal. Sorry about that. My girlfriend takes them occasionally for weight loss. I stole them from her and she found out - and she is not happy. If the phentermine doesn't kill me, maybe she will!

Last edited:
This drug is enjoyable. But only around prescribed doses or slightly above at most. Long lasting and not euphoric but speedy non the less.
Be careful dosing high, its not necessary and take breaks with this one.