Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

3rd time mdma, help choosing dosage

CasualCarl

Greenlighter
Hey,

So I am fairly inexperienced with drugs.
About 6 months ago I did mdma for the first time, it was an amazing expirience. I had 1g of mdma that I tested for mdma but not for quality. My more experienced friend divided this up into lines (since I had no accurate scale) and I asked him to give me a smaller one which should have been roughly 100mg. I have no idea as to the quality of the mdma but my friends claimed it wasn't great and the crystals were brown signifying impurities. Nine the less I had an amazing role with no hangover to speak of.

A couple of months later on new years I did mdma again. This time I had purchased some orange donald trump (claimed 220mg mdma per pill, online sources claim they are 210mg per pill) pills which I again tested for mdma but not for potency. Me and my gf (it was her first time) along with 2 friends did half a pill each. Again, I had a great roll, don't know if it was as nice as the first one though (too many factors to consider).

Now in a couple of months after my exams I wish to have the roll of my life along with my girlfriend, I have looked into suppliments and bought the necessary stuff to ensure a safe roll. I have also bought 1.8g of mdma off the deep web which I tested for quality and should be close to 100% pure.

My girlfriend told me that she wants to do more than what we did on new years and so do I. I just do not know exactly how much, I am very confused, assuming my last time was 110mg is 150mg a good dose? And how about for my gf, she said she wanted to do more but she is quite a bit smaller than me so I don't know how much I should give her. Please help .

TLDR: 3rd time doing mdma for myself second time for my gf, we did 110mg last time (5 months ago) and it was really good but we want a mind blowing expirience this time (in 2 months), how much should we dose?

With little tolerance there is not much reason to go a lot higher

I woulf do a similar dose maybe 10-15 mg more

Then follow up with the 40-60mg boost at the 1 hour point to extend the roll