• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is 15 mg of Oxycodone could for one or two doses?

V82

Bluelighter
If I have 15 mg of Oxycodone is that enough to take twice for anxiety relief or should I take it once. Don't want to take half and get no effects.

I don't want to get too messed up just take the edge off in some social situations.

EDIT: Crap I meant is it good for one or two doses.

Last edited:
One, if that. And best liquidized and plugged, or snorted, if you don't shoot. 15mg isn't a huge dose, certainly, it won't kill anyone.

Depends if you have a tolerance but I assume not since you are asking this question. You should be good with half. But save the other half for a few days after not just later in the day . When I first started messing with pills a 5 would give me a good buzz .

Depends if you have a tolerance but I assume not since you are asking this question. You should be good with half. But save the other half for a few days after not just later in the day . When I first started messing with pills a 5 would give me a good buzz .

^ I was just about to say this. OP, if you don't have much of a tolerance or are sensitive to oxycodone, 15 mg could be a bit much. I was broke up a 30 into quarters and took one piece. Forty minutes later, decided that wasn't enough so took another to make it roughly 15 mg. I wished I hadn't done that because I felt very nauseated and had to lie down so I wouldn't vomit. I recommend take half and give it a while to see how you feel. ;)

For the record, I'm just echoing in agreement with T. For a normal, "average" person 7.5mg Oxycodone should be sufficient to get the "full experience" albeit not the "head buried in the knees on the floor" image that is commonly portrayed in news and film.

For me, 7.5mg are good for relieving pain and feeling relaxed, but with 15mg I feel really in heaven for a few hours, although my favorite dose is 20-30mg.
If I took 7.5mg it would go out without problem to the city as if I had taken 2 beers, but with 15-30mg I like to snuggle on my couch :).

This only applies if your tolerance is practically non-existent, in that case, 30mg could be too much.

DocLad

like people above have said it depends on your tolerance, for a person with no tolerance 7.5 might spark some euphoria but not much to really be mindblowing, 15mg might give you some nice euphoria and *POSSIBLY* a nod. i remember my first time a 10mg percocet gave me a nice buzz but anyways enough rambling haha, imo id take the half and wait an hour and then if not take the other half

Oxycodone 15mg is a mild dose for one person. If you only have 15mg the best you can do is snort it and mix with a bit of weed and / or any antihistamine

I agree with those saying it is good for 2 doses, maybe even 3 to be honest. If you have no tolerance that is. The first time I used oxycodone I took 10mg orally and when it kicked in I needed to rush outside for air because I thought I was going to vomit. I didn’t, fortunately, but I felt very flushed and woozy for a good 10-15 minutes. Remember, you can always take more if you want, but you can’t take less.