• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Love

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Guys I?m going through such a change. I?m understanding my calling again. This time tho I want to live one another. Not to seek for myself but to love you enough to lay down my life for you.

I Understand the pain all of you are going through. I truly do.

If I preach but do not love I have nothing. I?m not here to throw stones at you. I want you to understand that there is a way that you can escape the grip of addiction.

If anyone has any questions feel free to post or shoot me a PM.

Whats up?

What change(s)?

What calling did you discover?

What do you mean by love?

Love shouldn’t involve self sacrifice IMHO, because that sounds a lot more like codependency or fanraticism than love. I like thinking of love as one of my teachers described it, in terms of a capacity to give the subject of one’s love unconditional attention. Like the wholesome ways a parent related to their young infant (a non-abusive parent). Love as the capacity for unconditional attention, focus and concentration.

Sure, there are times when we have to take a metaphorical bullet for the ones we love, but that is pretty rarely necessary IMHO. Like worst case scenario.

Iono, curious to hear what you mean by love and where this is coming from. You’ve piqued my interest :)

I mean to love you as to win you over. To love more and more instead of being a hypocrite.

I?ve had a struggle with drugs for almost my whole life. I understand it?s pain. But I?m also coming to the revelation that Jesus loves me despite my downfalls.

I want to be able to show you that that unconditional love I feel I want to share with others. That God isn?t standing there saying you sinner you?re going to pay. He?s saying I love you. Come to me.

I?ve had such a weight lifted off of me the last few days. I thought I had some sort of anxiety disorder and I probably do have more anxiety than most ppl. But God has assured me that His divine plan will succeed in my life. He goes in search for that one lost sheep and when He finds it He?s more joyful over that than those 99 he left behind.

I just want ppl here to see that I?m coming out of love and not judging ppl. I know what it was like to be in your shoes. I know and I?m just convicted by the Lord to open what He says to me here.

Would you still love and give your advice to people if they would turn their backs to your religion?

I mean that I love the way Evangelical Free Church does their job as they help people without asking whether you believe or not and tend to tell about their religion only when asked and they are willing to let even atheists volunteer in their programs such as soup kitchens etc.

I?m willing to help you regardless. That?s my job as a follower. My Hope is to win you over.

All people will know your my disciples. This is how they will know, if you love one another.

Look after yourself and your emptiness, first. It can take an eternity to know.

❤️

Last edited: