• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why blow a bowl while making a meth pipe?

crashketchum

Bluelighter
Hello, I think I am going to blow my oil burner from a cigar tube instead of buying one just for a change. Pyrex oil burners where I?m from are ridiculously cheap, less than the price of a soda in fact. I just want to try something new. I think I understand how to do it, but I?m unsure as to why it?s important to blow out a bulbous bowl instead on just putting a hole in the glass. If anything it seems like the smallest thing possible to hold the dope would be good because then it doesn?t crystallize throughout a big area and it?d melt easier and faster. I?m sure that the classic pookie design has its purpose but I can?t seem to figure out what it would be. Thank you!

I'm gonna move this to drug culture.

The reasoning behind it is extremely simple, the thinner you can get the dope spread on the glass the less likely it is to burn. If you've got a thick puddle of dope on the bottom it's sitting on top of itself when It melts, which means that you're losing vapor from the dope on bottom not being able to vaporize, instead it just gets hotter and burns.

Burnt dope=wasted dope=very sad tweaker

Btw if you are experienced the light bulb pipe is the king of the jungle.