• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Boardum during the recovery of brain surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0rtys3ven

Greenlighter
I am currently on the back end of having a temporal lobe resection. It is a 6 week stay at home and relax recovery. Here is a couple bottles of Oxy for headaches kinda thing. I would rather smoke flower, take ibuprofen, and some tylonal on regular intervals for the pain.

Obviously during my hospital stay the pain medicine of choice was opioids. I was never sure what I was swallowing or was in the IV. They told me but it was an opioid that was going to blow me away basically. It was something I didn not want at home.

The the boardum lol. I ended up looking up recreational doses and experiencing the dosing and nodding and really enjoying it. I took all the pills they gave me after not even had touched it when first coming home. Eventually I ran out and called for a second prescription which I knew was not out of the norm for the timeline and it was filled no prob. That one did not last nearly as long as I had to double my starting dose already. I did not want to order another bottle because my doctors are people I have had a vet emotional journey with. I have epilepsy and the brain surgery was to remove the piece of brain causing the seizures. I then started going through the family stash. My moms had a knee replacement and my dad has had some back issues and deals with anxiety so I knew there was bound to be some good stuff. I also forgot until I ran out of my pain meds about my Ativan that I had been prescribed for after seizures. Also now fair game for experimenting. I found a 3/4 full bottle of 1mg oxy bottld :) yea this just got serious lol. Two weeks later I had to stop taking pills for a week just to remind myself I am a functioning human and this was just a thing to do because I have nothing to do. I also have been smoking this whole time to help with the small headaches I get quite a bit. I am now back to my experimenting. I have begun with with my dads Xanax which I had a very low tolorance to. I had the longest blink nap I can remember in my life. 6.5 hours. I am now much more careful and only taking .5 if touching it at all. I prefer the Ativan to the Xanax as far as recreational. The blink nap happened at 1.5 of Xanax. I have been reading a lot here just to make sure I am not doing anything that is putting me in a place where death is truly even a coin flip. It even means researching my 3 seizure meds (Topamax, Lamictal, and Vimpat) and keeping the doses in reason but tying to still find the edges of the brain per say. My highest tolorences should be to opioids at this point as that is what I have been taking the most of recently, orally and that is what I was given primarily in the hospital for 2 weeks 6 weeks ago. I was given benzos IV as well (Ativan) but I think those tolerances reset really fast.

Tonight I Think is the boldest I have gotten. Earlier I took mg of Ativan in anticipation of the evenings events and so I could eventually call the the deed by it is true name lol. Then about 30 min ago I took 3 5/325 percocets and two Soma 350s. The Las Vegas Cocktail complete. Right now I feel really motivated to finish this post and really excited to see if I will get any reactions. This is the only social activity I am capeable of due to the Epilepsy but because of the surgery I will god willing be getting my liscense back this summer!!! And my life will change drastically. I will update as I go. I think I kept the doses low enough that I don?t have anything to worry about and I?m just going to enjoy the ride. I am looking forward to you alls thoughts and I hope you are all having a wonderful evening as well!

47 out.
Currently on 3 - 1mg Ativans, 3 - (5mg / 325mg percs), and 3 - 350mg Somas

Last edited:
Currently feeling really nice. Super relaxed. A more complete relaxation than I have found from smoking premier indica flower.

I wasn?t feeling anything that felt ... a poor choice of word is exciting but I?m not sure I have a better one ... so I took another 1mg of Ativan and my head now is feeling much different. Heavy while my body feels floaty. It?s nice. And enjoyable experience so far. Hopefully someone checks in to say hi.

47 out.

Succumbing to the nodding. Good night guys. Nothing but good warm feeling and thoughts. I will not do this combination again with out a gurentee of social interaction but even constant digital interaction would have sufficed. I just started to doze as soon as I did not have something to focus on.

47 out.

Sorry dude, talking about how high you are is blog material and not really suitable for NSPD.

Also, it's spelled "boredom".

Status
Not open for further replies.