• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Disappointing oral meth experiences: need your opinions

Nolita

Greenlighter
Hi,

So I am newbie to Meth, have only used it 5 times orally (bought it from 2 different vendors on DN who had really good reviews for their meth). I have previously used Adderall and 4-FA at 45/60mg each (which is not really available anymore these days where I live) but never used a drug less than 2 weeks apart.

Anyway, I have been doing the same with meth (2-3 weeks apart minimum). Based on the recommendations I have seen on this forum, I started initially with a low 25mg/30mg dose. That was terrible. I barely felt any euphoria, and after 4h started feeling groggy and sleepy.

Then I changed vendor and got a first dose of 45mg and 60mg (the 2 doses were taken a month apart). Tbh, I am not impressed at all, how could meth feel so much weaker than addy? I definitely had a rush of euphoria with oral meth but it lasted no more than 30min in both occasions. As for the rest, I felt good generally speaking, but only slight improved focus and no motivation at all which I totally get with 4FA and Addy (which is one of the main effect I am looking for).

Questions are the following:
- Based on my previous usage of stimulants, is my dosage too low or is it just a case of poor quality European meth?
- If my dosage is too low, what would be the best thing to do; switch to snorting or increase the dosage? I am a bit wary of upping my dosage too much, cause meth (even only at 60mg) gives me some blurry vision and headaches the day after, and I would like to keep the side effects in the manageable range.

I am very surprised about the poor effects of meth, I have read reports of people writing full 20pages reports on it, being completely floored or unable to sleep for days, and I even sleep better on meth than I ever did with other swims...

I would not have a clue about this DN and vendoring thing ppl do, I couldnt tell you if you got bunk gear, some odd variant that wasnt gear or not.

Doesnt sound like you got gear at all, unless you test it theres no way of telling what it was. Sorry.

As zeph said, that doesn't sound like meth, and god knows what it is.

Oral meth isn't as pronounced as other roa's, there's no rush to speak of, but it should last for a long time, if it's only going 4 hours and you want more out of it I definitely wouldn't sniff it.

@Zephir: by DN I meant Darknet, which is supposed to be way more reliable than buying off the streets, and the sellers I chose were already quite established (+1000 sales) so I would have assumed there must be some meth in it, but just wondered if I got some crank stuff considering the dosage used and my past consumption from the perspective of other meth users. Thanks for the reply.

For many, meth doesn't tend to feel as adrenergic as amphetamine, so if that's your metric for determining efficacy, it's not going to help. And regarding motivation: meth rarely motivates me either. Regular amphetamine's generally felt to be more useful in that regard, which is one reason it's the mainstay of ADHD treatment and not meth.

As the others said, it may or may not be meth; we can't give you comfort there as people react so differently to different compounds. My reactions to stimulants are pretty atypical as well, so I'd be leery of telling people it's bunk, especially if different batches from different vendors with good reviews are producing the same result.

First off, whatt you have sounds suspicious to me, you should feel it for 6+ hours even at the dosages you mention if it really IS MA.
Stick with US vendors for that shit and make sure there are plenty of reviews.
And use a market that allows users to amend their reviews at a later time so that you aren't just getting the "OK, it arrived and "looks" great". Look for the reviews that say "I use this guy all the time and his shit is FIRE!"
See, as you may know there are markets that only allow a review to posted once, usually after Finalization, but there are others that allow you to post the review when you Finalize and then change it at a later date if you LOVE/HATE their product.
You know I can't give a recommendation, but there IS good shit to be had. I score MA on a regular basis for a pharmacist friend and his only ROA is oral and he feels 30-40 mg all day long...or so he says.
IME, when using the oral ROA mix it with your morning coffee and drink it on an empty stomach.
Perseverance pays off, don't rely on pics...anybody can download a pic.
If you ARE going to rely somewhat on pics then make sure their gear is lying on something with their username on it so you know that at least they had the shit at some point.
On the DN Markets the three rules for good gear are 1) REVIEWS, 2) REVIEWS, 3) REVIEWS.
Good luck.

Ok, lastly...and "no" i am not wired, just bored...try to stick with your oral (maybe nasal) ROA and keep your usage to minimum.
The worst thing you could EVER do would be to start smoking/shooting that shit. If you do it will, very likely, be the beginning of the end.

Last edited:
@Zephir: by DN I meant Darknet, which is supposed to be way more reliable than buying off the streets, and the sellers I chose were already quite established (+1000 sales) so I would have assumed there must be some meth in it, but just wondered if I got some crank stuff considering the dosage used and my past consumption from the perspective of other meth users. Thanks for the reply.

Im too old for that sort of thing. I steer clear of gear (mostly) and Aus has some stupid border security so I dont bother.

Real meth should be easily smokable, pretty and you should get a decent rush from it. A lot of ppl in EADD go on about weird RCs and mephedrone and 3pfm. Not a clue about them but apoarently are decent stims, they would be fuck all compared to real deal though .

Thank you all for the opinions, I understand there could be different reasons, I am not really trying to be reassured, just trying to know if meth is supposed to feel like this and I should just stop wasting my money on this or if I am just not getting the real deal.

Do any of you know about the difference in quality of meth in different parts of the globe, or more precisely between the quality of meth in the US and the quality of meth in Europe?

oral requires much higher doses. take a point.
i wouldn't say dn is better than the street scene bro thats just something dn people say.
for the record those dosages you are taking are tiny as far as meth goes esp oral.
eat a point or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Please don't encourage people with minimal tolerance to escalate usage so drastically. The 45mg or 60mg doses OP took are far from 'tiny'. For the purposes of productivity/motivation OP mentionted, they're arguably too high already. So 200mg is a massive increase.

Thank you all for the opinions, I understand there could be different reasons, I am not really trying to be reassured, just trying to know if meth is supposed to feel like this and I should just stop wasting my money on this or if I am just not getting the real deal.

Do any of you know about the difference in quality of meth in different parts of the globe, or more precisely between the quality of meth in the US and the quality of meth in Europe?

We can't know that. Ask a hundred people their subjective opinion, and get a hundred different answers.

I'm from Europe, I have sometimes great stuff, sometimes less so. I get no rush or euphoria ever. I feel good though. Yet sometimes I don't. Sometimes I get some eye pressure, most of the time I don't. Not particularly motivated on it, but sometimes motivated but on totally pointless things. Sometimes a dose will put me into a deep sleep, other times I get pretty alert and sharp.

If you need the reassurance, get it tested. Or try yet another vendor. However by the sounds of it, it's not the vendor, it's you.

The few times I’ve eaten crystal methamp sold on the street, it’s has been waaaaay less effective than the pharmaceutical grade methamp I stumbled upon once upon a time.

It was weird, because the crystal smoked and plugged just fine, but if I’d eat it it would do very little compared to eating Adderall or something (it the high included more side effects).

Take what I say with a grain of salt, as I am not a huge fan of stims.

Oh and redose in an hour or two if you aren't where you need to be. Oral meth hits me hard in like 15 - 30 minutes

I like to drop 120mg, that'll mess your ass up
thats what i said, well i said a point.
his dose isn't working for him, 100mg of methamphetamine (pure) isnt a HUGE dose orally, let alone street crystal.
oral methamphetamine IME the dosage has to be jacked up but on the flip side it is the best high. its the exact same high as IV but without the rush.
a point of methamphetamine isn't a high dose no matter what way you take it especially oral.
anyone who's used methamphetamine much will tell you the dose curve isn't linear eg. 100 isn't double the high of 50, i stand by my advice. fatal Methamphetamine overdose is relatively rare in healthy adults (and if he isn't healthy, he shouldn't be using methamphetamine at all-if he has any heart problems then he shouldn't take any amount because if you have heart defects even low doses can be fatal.)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11075983
"the dose used is about 5-60mg of methamphetamine (this is presumably for pure methamphetamine) while the lethal dose reported is 200mg. Death due to methamphetamine toxicity is uncommon"
thats from a medical journal.
mind you 200mg is a decent dose all at once for someone without tolerance (obviously generally tolerant users) but thats also for pure methamphetamine. I used to do .25 IV shots and I was just using recreationally binging on an 8ball every 3-4 weeks back when I was 21, and in one night from 10pm-6am I'd do no less than .4 if not .5.
A point wouldn't kill him, i said a point or two but obviously that doesn't mean immediately go to .2. He has street crystal and it doesn't sound to be madman crystal by any means (and IME higher quality you can do more because its cleaner/smoother/more euphoric anyway...)
40-60mg is within the daily dose range for medical (desoxyn) for an adult, and thats pure. 45 to 65 is tiny, people just have this idea that meth is stronger than amp so that means its physically stronger and its not. meth is so much smoother than regular amp (hence allowing higher doses to be taken than with regular amphetamine)
i stand by the advice I gave him. i've attempted suicide via methamphetamine overdose, the first time I took about 2 grams orally dissolved in a pepsi over about 30 minutes and the 2nd time I took maybe a gram or so parachuted. Both times I was already pretty fucked up and I'm still here, I dont reccomend that obviously because they were suicide attempts but I'm saying that if you TRY to fatally overdose it isn't easy let alone taking the small dossages he is

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences. I am actually as responsible a user as can be, using it very sparingly, and I confirm that IME, 60mg doesn't even feel as strong as 60mg of adderall. I get very little rush, only mild insomnia and only a slightly accelerated heartbeat.

What I will do is try to first source my meth elsewhere, check if quality is better, then up the dosage to 100mg (but nothing more than this) and if it doesn't work, just switch to something different. After all, no drug is for everyone.

Thanks a lot for the feedback and advice, very much appreciated.