• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings, hope everyone is withdrawal free today.

FentFatality15

Greenlighter
I'm new here to the threads, but unfortunately far too experienced on the topics at hand. Will do my best to provide nothing but 100% tried and true information to anyone in need of it until my more likely than not departure for the 27 club. I understand that if I were attempting humor that would be in bad taste, but I assure you that unfortunately there is no humor to be spoken of there. Just a very unfortunate something of an inevitability. However, in the mean time maybe you'd like to have a glance at some of my short written works I've posted for you in the words section of our forums. I'll post a link below for your convenience, and any feedback would be most truly appreciated. As for my name, you can just call me Fent.

Cheers,

Small sample of my written works: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ruths-Written-by-a-surefire-future-27-clubber

Hey Fent, you never know what lies in your future. I though for sure I'd end up in the 27 club, but now I'm over 70 y/o. I'm gonna head over and check out some of your written word. BTW, welcome to Bluelight.

Welcome!

I am withdrawal free today.

Me, too!
Had some kratom with coffee (a first for me) and feel like running naked in the rain. =D

Edit: Some jack-ass "manager" called in so off to work I go on day off.
Going naked....

Last edited: