• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ethypharm Zomorph Morphine Sulfate 10mg capsules. What to do?

adamgb1234

Greenlighter
I have come across 30 10mg morphine sulphate capsules with beads in (Zomorph brand, made by Ethypharm I believe?)I would like to know the safest way to get a buzz from these, as in ROA. Shooting is out of the question, I know snorting is basically a waste and rectal is not preferable, so it looks like oral is my best option. 1) will these actually do anything?2) Is it worth it?3) I'm pretty sure these are extended release beads so how would I convert them to IR? I believe I should crush them then bomb the powder (Could i put the crushed powder back in the capsule and take it that way?)Not sure what to do with these and don't want to waste them?i'm roughly 5"8 and weigh roughly 55kg (I'm quite small) and have no opiate tolerance, having only tried small amounts of Tramadol several months ago. Also have a fair quantity of Diazepam 5mg and Xanax 2mg bars to hand if these will help.thanks in advanceP.S. this is my first post so tell me if i'm doing anything wrong :/

Last edited:
Welcome to bluelight!

For starters skip the benzos for the day if you are going to be taking opiates, this is an extremely deadly combo especially with no tolerance.

Try just taking one of them by mouth regularly, if that doesn't do it for you then try 2 the next day. Then i would either try 3 whole capsules or 2 crushed and swallowed. It's tedious to defeat these XR beads, they are very difficult and take a long time to fully crush and unless you use a specific method for crushing them they will fly all over the room in the process.

If you want try crushing them i recommend putting them into the crux of a piece of paper folded two time, or the corner of an envelope, that way they stay contained in the paper. You'll also have to be very thorough, it takes patience to make sure all the little beads are fully crushed.

Be safe

Yeah I used to crush ritalin XR beads so I've developed a pretty good method using a thick glass base to crush them in a folded peice of paper so I'll try that if nothing happens when i take one as it is. Thanks for the help man btw ;)

Falsified-with this med, it won't work like that. Zomorph is extended-release morphine, comes in a capsule full of tiny XR beads, these are USELESS orally. Especially at 10mg. Hell you can buy 20mg IR morphine single dosage units as cough mixture OTC here, which says something about that.

Morphine has a REALLY low oral bioavailability, as low as 20%, at most maybe 30% depending on your genes, with hepatic cytochrome P450 enzymes ripping the morphine a new ass if it is taken orally, almost nothing makes it through. If you can't or won't shoot it, grind the beads up, as you would if shooting, filter through a fag filter etc. with a needle and syringe, as if you were going to IV it, the needle being just to insert into the filter, unless you are to shoot it, and then plug it.

The reason for filtration, is with zomorph, not ALL the morphine is instantly released if crushed and powdered, I take these, as well as a higher dose version of zomorph, neither are of any use whatsoever orally, tolerance or no tolerance, taking one of these, even crushed up, by mouth will just waste your morphine. I shoot the filtered product, and it releases a good deal of morphine within a few minutes of soaking in H2O, but not all of it, I find I can get a second, although considerably weaker shot after leaving the refuse of the first shot with a little more water for several hours, although this wouldn't be the case for 10mg, just because of the low dose. IV, a beginning dosage of morphine would be about 20mg, without tolerance. Although tolerance of course varies and develops, I need a few hundred mg daily IV or IM for example, on top of the oxycodone IR I take, and whilst I don't HAVE to, to avoid withdrawal, I can easily tolerate about a gram to 1.5g dipropionylmorphine via IV or IM, so careful, not to use too frequently, (such a dose of DPM would easily kill quite a number of opiate-naive people, if divided up and given to multiple individuals as such), but I can't NOT take my pain meds (the dipropionylmorphine isn't one of them, thats just me being creative and wanting something better than straight morphine for shooting=D) without horrendous withdrawals.

But even no tolerance, 20mg oral morphine IR wouldn't do a damn thing, and 10mg, I barely see the point in the existence of such a low oral dosage unit, the 10s I get, I get one use out of those, from the entire week's box, after powdering, soaking, filtration and IV'ing of the resulting solution, although I do have a tolerance. But even without one, 10-20mg by mouth, the liver would rape it anally with a barbed wire dick before it ever came near the brain to do its job, bar a few miniscule scraps.

I crushed the beads as finely as i possibly could and put the powder back into the capsules and swallowed. i got a bit carried away, taking roughly 70mg (with minor spillage) and it did definitely work

You can get MUCH more out of it, and a more intense experience by adding water, leaving to soak for a little while and then plugging. If you filter through a needle and then plug (obviously without the needle) you can add more water and soak it for a good few hours to get the remains out of it.

Falsified-with this med, it won't work like that. Zomorph is extended-release morphine, comes in a capsule full of tiny XR beads, these are USELESS orally. Especially at 10mg. Hell you can buy 20mg IR morphine single dosage units as cough mixture OTC here, which says something about that.

Morphine has a REALLY low oral bioavailability, as low as 20%, at most maybe 30% depending on your genes, with hepatic cytochrome P450 enzymes ripping the morphine a new ass if it is taken orally, almost nothing makes it through. If you can't or won't shoot it, grind the beads up, as you would if shooting, filter through a fag filter etc. with a needle and syringe, as if you were going to IV it, the needle being just to insert into the filter, unless you are to shoot it, and then plug it.

The reason for filtration, is with zomorph, not ALL the morphine is instantly released if crushed and powdered, I take these, as well as a higher dose version of zomorph, neither are of any use whatsoever orally, tolerance or no tolerance, taking one of these, even crushed up, by mouth will just waste your morphine. I shoot the filtered product, and it releases a good deal of morphine within a few minutes of soaking in H2O, but not all of it, I find I can get a second, although considerably weaker shot after leaving the refuse of the first shot with a little more water for several hours, although this wouldn't be the case for 10mg, just because of the low dose. IV, a beginning dosage of morphine would be about 20mg, without tolerance. Although tolerance of course varies and develops, I need a few hundred mg daily IV or IM for example, on top of the oxycodone IR I take, and whilst I don't HAVE to, to avoid withdrawal, I can easily tolerate about a gram to 1.5g dipropionylmorphine via IV or IM, so careful, not to use too frequently, (such a dose of DPM would easily kill quite a number of opiate-naive people, if divided up and given to multiple individuals as such), but I can't NOT take my pain meds (the dipropionylmorphine isn't one of them, thats just me being creative and wanting something better than straight morphine for shooting=D) without horrendous withdrawals.

But even no tolerance, 20mg oral morphine IR wouldn't do a damn thing, and 10mg, I barely see the point in the existence of such a low oral dosage unit, the 10s I get, I get one use out of those, from the entire week's box, after powdering, soaking, filtration and IV'ing of the resulting solution, although I do have a tolerance. But even without one, 10-20mg by mouth, the liver would rape it anally with a barbed wire dick before it ever came near the brain to do its job, bar a few miniscule scraps.
Well oral morphine can be quite nice,but only if you take a huge dose like 150 mg for a non tolerant person,i take 600 mg everyday,sometimes 800-1200 mg and because they are extendet release,im nodding all day long from that one dose.But i get 800 mg a day from a subsituition therapy as 200 mg oral capsules.
For normal persons that have to pay the ridicolous prices for morphine on the street,oral dosing is not the way to go,always plugging or IV if you shoot,which i dont do anymore.
But in my case i couldnt even dose the amount of morphine plugged because it would be way too much powder and the beads i have arent really soluble in water,it always transorms in a slimey grey mass thats not really plugable

Apologies if I am replying with previously posted information, but by crushing the beads, you will defeat the time-release component of your Morphine to a certain degree, but don't assume that it will be completely defeated. Here is a nice little article regarding rectal administration of Morphine. As a matter of fact, and I don't know why, they actually use MSContin for the study, which I found interesting, but more importantly, it means that you should administer your drugs rectally.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1464164

Now, the rectal ROA concerning Morphine is a bit of a mystery at this point, but hold the highest potential for absorption. If I'm referring to said article and good ol' Wikipedia, this route can only be as effective as oral administration. Also, an important point, Morphine, it would seem is heavily mediated by the Ph of the "environment". I typically make a baking soda antacid. Half a teaspoon in a glass of water, this will be your vehicle. Use an oral syringe to administer your Morphine solution.

Questions?

Yeah, I'd need a couple of grams at least, if I was going to take morphia via the oral route.

With zomorph specifically (I take these, and have experience with them), you can grind them up, add a rig's worth of water (ideally use a 5ml barrel), adding just a little to the beads at first, then grind them to buggery in a mortar and pestle, triturating the powder under the water, then add the rest of the water, give it another going over, draw up and bang the bugger. You can then add another 5ml, leave it until your mostly down from the hit, and then filter it and bang it too for a top up. Better if you chuck a few more caps in, dependent on your tolerance, but even on its own, its still nice to have that little extra for later.