• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin important question about H

bathtime

Greenlighter
my buddy swim has been using for about 4 years now on and off, sometimes every day for months straight, sometimes not a taste for 9 months straight.... lately swim's dosage has skyrocketed and his highs have been very weak.... i'm wondering how much H the swims you fellas know would SMOKE in one sitting...... last night my buddy swim smoked a whole gram of tar in one sitting....

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

We don't use SWIM here.... That's what happens with heroin addiction, dependency, and tolerance. More craving, more just getting to baseline & less feeling good, and higher doses needed to longer one uses a higher dose.

We don't use SWIM here.... That's what happens with heroin addiction, dependency, and tolerance. More craving, more just getting to baseline & less feeling good, and higher doses needed to longer one uses a higher dose.

This.

If it was SWIM how do you know how high he was feeling? Cause that's such a subjective thing to rate you are only able to really rate your own highs.
Lol. I get that you were trying to use the acronym to refer to a person like yourself, but still, we don't use it here.
I'm not sure this question is appropriate for the forum. It's like asking "how many pancakes should I eat in order to feel full?" This inquiry doesn't have a single answer and each person is going to differ in how much it takes for them to feel "full".
You are most likely building yourself a nice little tolerance there. It's pretty normal. In fact you can't avoid it happening the more you use.

so maybe i should just start shooting up again? when i used to, i had a friend with diabetes that could get us clean needles.... how do i get clean needles if i don't have diabetes?