• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

C4 Ripped (Pre Workout) causing psychosis

popcorncandy_

Greenlighter
I was diagnosed with DRUG INDUCED PSYCHOSIS last month and my doctor prescribed me w Xanor & Abilify (10MG). I take both at night before bed & they are both doing wonders for me. My only problem is I THOUGHT (for a whole month) that my case is too bad already because even thought i get to sleep and not hallucinate at night anymore..with the Help of my meds.. every morning i would still hallucinate.

I work out every morning (8-10AM) and it starts around 1pm - 5pm then i will take 5mg of abilify and it will immediately Go away but make me super sleepy and ruin my day.

When i took a DAY of break from working out
I was so surprised bc i didnt hallucinate all day. I never suspected my pre workout to be the cause......

Its been 5 days of me not taking any pre workout and i feel 100% normal again.
I dont hallucinate anymoreeeeeee!!! Yessss!!! After a whole MONTH...... omg i like gave myself a hard time by taking those....

Oyaa im not New to pre workouts ive been taking them way before i even started doing drugs and ive always been ok.

Why does C4 ripped do that yo me?
I know its not the main cause... but it Triggers my psychosis

Pre-workouts are serious stuff. I used the original jack3d, C4 and Amino Energy in rotation from a while, and ended up with some hormonal imbalance and what looks like adrenal burnout. I heard about erectile dysfunction on some people with 1MR.

Many pre-workouts end up containing banned stimulants or precursors.

Stop using it and see how you fare.

Many pre-workouts end up containing banned stimulants or precursors.

Stop using it and see how you fare.

This. There are often research chemicals in workout supplements that mimic banned substances. This is the reason you often hear about athletes testing positive for banned substances. If you must supplement then stick to known substances like creatine and protein.