• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

new member, long time reader

bsomethingon

Greenlighter
Hey all,

First off, thanks for all the great info over the years. It's much appreciated.

I'm an addict of anything that's readily available to me at that point in time. I have some good insights into some strange substances and combinations, especially benzos, opiates, suboxone, nootropics (phenibut in particular), stimulants and combinations with other atypical psychiatric meds.

I'm genuinely interested in pharmacology and also looking to learn more about harm reduction, and just genuinely getting more info and hopefully providing some to the community. I have a ton of questions that I would love input on, I've searched the forums and haven't seen answers to. Anyway, I want to apologize in advance if I get any of the rules wrong, there seem to be a lot of unwritten rules on this site about posting in the wrong forums or old threads etc., I'll do my best.

At this moment, it's struggles with coke, phenibut, Klonopin, alcohol, kratom, and am a little over 1 year off of suboxone maintenance (12mg/day 4.5 years), so I still have some major PAWS that I am well aware of that I'm making worse by not letting my brain heal.

Hey mate, great to see you finally make an introductory post, and welcome to the forums! :)

Head on over to neuroscience and pharmacology, I think you might find it interesting!

Best,
CFC

Wow - first post in nearly 7 years of remembership? That's amazing!

Welcome :)

Thanks, haha! Yeah I've been a major observer for a long time, figured I'd start to add into the conversations.

See ya'll around.

Question for anyone really, is there a way to get notifications (email or whatever) when someone responds to a posting or thread that you're in?

Hey bsom, welcome to the fam.

I think its good knowing the pharmacology side to drugs, because who knows when you come across an OD or someone high on drugs you will know how to react(in most cases).
Just surf the forums, you can click on advanced search up top right and click 'specific titles 'when searching for ..lets say 'PAWS',and it will bring up the most recent threads when 'PAWS' was used in the title.
Hope to see ya around some and share some of your personal experience in life on life.

Peace

Welcome! I'm new, too...well, sort-of...I've also been reading Bluelight on and off over many years. Finally decided this week-end to register.

Ha yeah I?m obsessed with drugs to the point of finding the pharmacology interesting. Also done a ton of experimenting with mixing different substances to try and find the best combos and potentiators. I?ll see you around the forums!