Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT - First Time - mother goddess

MinionofGothamcity

Greenlighter
I started my trip with a tribe of hippies from Austin Texas.
I took a few starter hits to understand the feeling that would come over me.
Then I ?blasted off?. I almost was immediately frightened by the experience.
So much so I jumped up to run, out of my seated position. The person who dosed
me told me to sit down and relax and close my eyes. So I did. I began seeing a red
and orange hallucination. I came to this orange and red plane of existence and was
greated by a gate. The gate had the symbol of Gemini (I am a Gemini 6/19) on it. Not the II symbol but
two figures (humanlike) connected together across the gate diagonal top left to bottom
right. Then my consciousness moved passed to the right of the gate and followed up to a tower.
I was still very frightened, which I?ve researched happens to people if they take too much.
the sudden overwhelming feeling is too great. Anyway, I opened my eyes at this point and
everyone around me had three ?bodies? their regular body and a green on the left and a red on
the right. The green and red were transparent but moved in coordination with the main middle body.
i was so frightened that I had to get up and go to my room. On the way I noticed the floor which was
normally purple marble had become white marble. This intrigued me and I walked to the front door.
openned it (we were having a party at our apartment) and everyone outside had matching white clothes.
this made me laugh and I closed the door and went to my room. I laid in bed and looked at my walls which had the saints symbol all over it. And that basically ended the trip.
I?ve never tripped again. But since I?ve heard a voice. This voice tells me it is the mother goddess.
Its very strange, it
can make me feel every emotion. It tells me many things like Im a reincarnated Egyptian god. It literally controls
my mind and makes me believe things of this nature. You may label me schizophrenic, but I can function without medication. in fact medication doesn?t work. I dont sit and mumble to my self or talk out loud to invisible people. Although
i see shadow people and hear a voice. Their is a thing I dont believe called targeted individuals where the government is using a technology called the voice of god to torture people. I believe it is the entities you see while tripping. Who tell us all kinds of strange things. Things like Its the gov, its god, its the inter dimensional beings, youre being followed, people want to kill you, youre a god, youre a slave blah blah blah. These beings are tricksters and can drive you schizophrenic if you let them. You must control yourself. The being I speak to says its the mother goddess among other things. I may take a DMT trip again to go into their plane again.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
If you watch the conspiracy theory video I pet goat. I have psalm 23 tattooed on my shoulder.
i have been told by this entity that I am the 3. I am a Gemini which is referrence many times. II is also a 3. The two pillars with the middle white pillar. my friend Ryan and I were nicknamed the twin towers. I watched the video and a small beetle crawled on my shoulder. I am the boy with the dead mother. My mother died when I was 11. The bottle she holds is DMT I believe. I have a fear of sharks because of jaws. When I was little my dad, brother and I found a burning house near our house coming home from dinner. My dad went to check if there were people inside. My brother and I went to the neighbors and asked them to call 911. The old woman asked us what’s the number. Which around that time I had seen a simpsons episode where homer asks what’s the number to 911. If you believe in predictive programming there ya go. I am also the white rabbit. Because of my Chinese astrological sign. My name is Ryan meaning little king. There is an underwater canyon next to the Babylon canyon near newyorks cost.

Interesting... I too have seen very pronounced green and red bodies both on DMT and on LSD, it felt like they were just two main driving forces of some kind when I experienced it.

And I agree that there is a lot to notice if you start paying attention - the Path is being revealed in front of you as you are consciously looking for it. But be careful not to become a prisoner of your own mind - letting go of things helps with that.

By the way, I'm also a Gemini and a white rabbit. I lost my father when I was 21. Coincidence?..8)

The Mother Goddess (ERM) Is Actually A Combination of EVELYN (N-ethylamphetamine), RAY (or RUSTY aka 3,4-dibromomethamphetamine), and MXE.

The Three Faces Of Eve (book). See Also, MDE.

The Goddess Is Calling For An Honoring Of That Which She Allows To Be Created Thru The Core History Of The Blood, And Those Who Own Her Planet Are LEARNING About Love.--Paul Oakenfold, "Tranceport."

Family Is Love.