• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can i take mdma one more time?

Nucci37

Bluelighter
I abused mdma a little over a year and a half ago and have not used since then. I think I may have caused some damage both mentally and physically. I'm pretty sure it has all healed by now but there may still be permanent effects from it. Im just wondering if it'd be safe to take mdma one more time without causing any damage or getting depressed and wierd again. Am I more susceptible to damage since I abused it and caused damage before? Perhaps my axons are more worn down and weaker than a person that hasn't abused it? I'd only be taking 150mg or less. I may also take a tab of lsd with it.

That's very hard to say. Certainly mental issues are hard to predict. In any case if you are asking this question it's because you think it might be risky. If something feels risky when it comes to drugs you should always listen to that gut feeling and you shouldn't proceed. At least that's what I try to follow, with emphasis on "try" =D all joking aside, mental issues are not something you should take any chances with in my opinion

I don't think I'm sensitive I'm just not sure if my axons could handle the beating as well as someone who hasn't abused it. Does anyone know if Im more suspectible to damage since i caused damage before? I guess that would be my main concern.

Id normally take .5 a night in 2 doses, but one night I took almost a gram throughout the night. I also used it 2 days in a row one weekend. I only did this for like 7 weeks straight but with the doses being so high I think I may have caused damage.

Wait longer. Your hesitation needs acknowledgment. Give it another 12 months and then re ask the question. If you have access driving the question, obtain and store... it wont degrade.