• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would 15 to 30mg Of CPM Be Dangerous?

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I was thinking of using DXM for two reasons. One is that it reduces amphetamine tolerance. This was the main reason why I was considering it, as I heard that it speeds up the time that a break from adderall takes to reduce tolerance. Though, if I were doing DXM, I certainly would prefer to use it in doses high enough to feel something from the dxm. So, I would thus be taking more than the box says to. Though, I wouldn't take large doses of DXM as having done that, I really only enjoy mild dissociative effects anyways. So, I'm not planning on taking high doses of DXM.

Anyways, around here everything either has acetaminophen (can kill you if you take more than recommended), guaifensin (potentially causes horrible bouts of repeated vomiting and could even give you a kidney stone), or only have DXM polisterex (weak effects, takes forever to kick in, and overall nowhere near as good as dxm hbr). Then, there's this one that has cpm in it at 4mg per 30mg of dxm.

I feel something (e.g. 1st plateau effects) at 120-150mg or so. So, that would be like 12 to 16mg of cpm. I saw there were 12mg pills of cpm, so 16mg is likely safe I would imagine. Now, what about higher doses of it (e.g. if I got into it and decided to go for somewhat stronger DXM effects, for a 2nd plateau experience) and also was taking 25 or 30mg of cpm in one go. Would that be likely to cause any delirious side effects or otherwise cause problems/ruin the dxm high?

If you are just using for mild dissociative effects and tolerance reduction just stick with the polistyrex. If you want to go for any sort of recreational doses steer clear of any extra ingredients.

^ This

4-8mg CP
maleate is the recommended dosage. Double this, probably just mild side effects, drowsiness if you don’t take 1st gen H1 antihistamines (antagonist/ Inverse agonist) However, 32mg is way too much; although typically less sedating than diphenhydramine, it is actually a potent antihistamine, and an anticholinergic; TRUST ME, the side effects of mixing it with DXM,
let alone any other serotonergic drug, are terrible, and not worth it

It is also a mild* 2D inhibitor, likely reducing the effects anyway (DXM’s primary active metabolite, dextrorphan, or Dxt/abbreviation of
choice is responsible for many of its effects, and is a primary contributor to it dissacociative effects.

So if you wanna be cloudy headed, with and tachycardic, (possibly worst as the dose of each elevates) sure, why not - Otherwise, DXM-only products. Dollar General/Family Dollar, and other mom ad pop chains, are your best bet - Although some
grocery chains shall have them. Note I don’t really recommend DXM for most applications, however if you are taking it take pure(although if it’s 30-40mg DXMand something relatively benign for opioid potentiation or tolerance prevention, it’s probably fine, although would still take an occasional break/ Several yikes a month take a day or two off. Anyway please find DXM only products, and generic poly shall work if you’re desperate/do not feel like finding pure hbr products. You would just need a slightly larger dose of the DXM Poly, although the effects shall linger longer, and taking multiple doses (especially more than 2 or 3 days at a time) is also inadvisable, for more than reason - Be careful, user, and people with more experience can chime in on platue differences perhaps

I found a better syrup =D Stuff's got like 15mg of DXM HBR. Not a huge amount....... but assuming the bottle size isn't absurdly small which it didn't appear to be from having glanced it over in the store, I would imagine that a half a bottle of it or a bottle of it would get me to where I want to get side-effect free. Aside from the side effects of DXM itself (e.g. itchiness, nausea, some runs, impaired coordination, obviously not driving for a good while, etc.), but aside from that....... stuff looks great. For some reason, I have a feeling that it might not taste too bad in some Sprite just looking at the package and flavorings and such. probably will be nice with some Sprite on ice. I hate the taste of straight up cough syrup. The fucking sweetness of the stuff makes me want to spew....... fuck that. I'm mixing it. I never bothered with the Jolly Rancher's though, I feel like it's a bit of a waste....... doesn't have to taste THAT good if your ultimate goal is just to get fucked up. A bit of soda will do the trick to mask the taste enough that it isn't overtly unpleasant. Not exactly like cough syrup and sprite is going to win any culinary awards for the taste lol..... even with the Jolly rancher's lol. Though, some people I know say that it makes a difference taste wise. Though, for me, I drink my cough syrup for the effects rather than the taste =D Not that often but..... it's about anything but the taste lol =D On a more serious note, it's great that I found a nice additive free syrup. I'll be drinking it the day after tomorrow most likely. That'd be a nice day for chilling and tripping out on cough syrup. As lame as the whole getting high on cough meds thing sounds, I gotta admit after not having drank DXM in ages........ I'm a bit stoked about this. Did it before years and years ago, but this whole get trashed on cough syrup thing gives me a sort of nostalgic feeling and in a good way =D Obviously, I could just get DXM powder these days now that I have a PayPal account and that would be equally effective at reversing amph tolerance as the syrup, but it's a good kinda nostalgia getting trashed off cough syrup and also reversing amphetamine tolerance at the same time...... doesn't get much better than that, the very definition of killing two birds with one stone =D Plus, I kinda miss the trashed off cough syrup feeling a bit....... for whatever reason, just nostalgia I suppose. But still, should be pretty nice =D Never saw one with no additives until today.

Last edited:
It's good that you found a syrup with no additional drugs. Personally i've never seen any DXM only products that weren't polistyrex.

Sprite? could be the problem. Sprite tastes like rotting arsehole without any help whatsoever, its sickly and disgusting no matter what guise it is in. Sprite? just say NO!=D