• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you still see your surroundings on 500ug LSD?

I took 2000ug 2 nights ago. Great trip. But my tolerenceis thru the roof now... So i gotta hold out for awhile. Dont wanna waste these 200ug tabs. To answer your question. Everyone is different. Im personally able to handle it all like a champ and can still see my surroundings. I can also fall asleep on LSD if i smoke afew bowls and close my eyes and meditate. My friends find that supprising. But yea, if i decide to sleep while tripping. It happens.

I took 2000ug 2 nights ago. Great trip. But my tolerenceis thru the roof now... So i gotta hold out for awhile. Dont wanna waste these 200ug tabs. To answer your question. Everyone is different. Im personally able to handle it all like a champ and can still see my surroundings. I can also fall asleep on LSD if i smoke afew bowls and close my eyes and meditate. My friends find that supprising. But yea, if i decide to sleep while tripping. It happens.

Pretty wild, I sometimes wish I could fall asleep after 8 hours of tripping, but to fall asleep during the trip IS unusual, but if you can do 2mg at a go then it sounds like maybe you're a bit "hard-headed". Has it always taken you more to trip than your friends??
I have about quit doing shrooms at all due to what I like to call "Profundis Lethargis"...yeah, I coined that...what happens is the yawns and general malaise during the shroom come-up were almost not worth the trip.
Sorry OP, was not trying to HJ your thread, it's just that I'd never heard of going to sleep on acid.

Pretty wild, I sometimes wish I could fall asleep after 8 hours of tripping, but to fall asleep during the trip IS unusual, but if you can do 2mg at a go then it sounds like maybe you're a bit "hard-headed". Has it always taken you more to trip than your friends??
I have about quit doing shrooms at all due to what I like to call "Profundis Lethargis"...yeah, I coined that...what happens is the yawns and general malaise during the shroom come-up were almost not worth the trip.
Sorry OP, was not trying to HJ your thread, it's just that I'd never heard of going to sleep on acid.

Yea man, but i have been taking it REALLY late at night, after busy days. Im a busy guy... Which prolly has alot to do with why the acid hits me hard, then i hit my bong and then pass the hell out on my couch. Im saving my tabs for awhile now to let my tolerance go down. And then im going to drop during the day when ive still got all my energy lol. And honestly man, ive just been abusing it for the last 3 weeks, im 23 and just started using acid. Ive prolly taken 20 tabs in the last 3 weeks. Prolly close to 5000ug or so. So yea, that is why i was slowly upping my dose. Ive got a very strong mind. Ive done DXM , shrooms, and LSD. Id like to try dmt and ayausca eventually. But ive never had a bad trip, or even had a sitter. Ive always had nothing but blissful trips. But tripping and listening to rock music from the 60s and 70s tends to keep me feeling RIGHT. Well that and i try and stay mindful, and keep a positive mindset in life.

Im sure I wont be the first to say this. BUT DAMN acid seems to help me play my guitar like a MFer. Which is partly why ive been using soo much. Its been helping with my creativity. And making me feel better about life and myself. But yea, gotta lay off it. Life is better, when you dont rush things. Deff a beautiful substance. I think may have fallen in love with it.

Dude, i don't particularly like being called a liar especially when I'm not/don't.
Why in the world would I lie about that or, for that matter, anything.
To impress the likes of you? Get the fuck outta here with that shit.
I don't even know you and probably wouldn't want to even if the opportunity arose.
I have actually done larger IM doses than that, but was trying to keep the experience as close to a 1/2mg of Lucy as I could.
I won't sit here and dick measure with you, you billowing bale of bovine fodder!...I know, I know,=D I stole it from the Wizard, but couldn't resist since everyone knows the Scarecrow had no brain.
Just because you can't handle your shit doesn't mean the rest of us can't.
I reread your post and now I think maybe I jumped to conclusions since you actually said: "I don?t believe the poster of the 400-500mgs of DMT, is probably lying.". Does that mean you DON?T believe I am lying or you DO think I am lying? Is the question mark a typo? It is actually fairly difficult to get all the subtleties of your post due to your broken English and, hmmm...what IS that other thing??? brain damage? Yeah, thought so.
I am sorry I jumped your shit since it seems, to me, that you are permanently "impaired"...my bad, asshole.
Now, fuck off!

dude, we are not here to argue.....I don't like getting mad on these sites. Ive learned so much from so many people. I used to be lowski e. When this site first started in 1998 I believe....I could of been nov 2000....which is 18 years ago. I think you shouldn't judge people til you actually know them. Id rather learn something than read a fight. just my 2 cents

dude, we are not here to argue.....I don't like getting mad on these sites. Ive learned so much from so many people. I used to be lowski e. When this site first started in 1998 I believe....I could of been nov 2000....which is 18 years ago. I think you shouldn't judge people til you actually know them. Id rather learn something than read a fight. just my 2 cents

"... I think you shouldn't judge people til you actually know them...."

Exactly my point. He could have said almost any other thing but that. A liar I am not and a "liar" I will not be called, at least not without throwing a few barbs of my own . I too would rather learn something than fight and this time I learned the limits of my patience with a person who doesn't know me any better than I know him and since I am sure he got me wrong, maybe just maybe, I have misjudged him as well and so am willing to bury the hatchet, but since the first stone was not thrown by me the ball is still in his court and the next move is also his...just my 2 cents.

@ close to 500ug ald-52, the visuals were not overwhelming for me. the mindset was at some points, though.