• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you still see your surroundings on 500ug LSD?

FunDaReav

Greenlighter
The headspace is no problem, but are there only the the usual reuleaux triangle fractals spiraling within themselves everywhere (like on 400ug and 450ug) or do you literally loose your eyesight because you can't differentiate between OEV and CEV anymore?

Depends on your sensitivity but generally yes, you can still make out your surroundings, although you likely won't be ambulatory over the peak

I've taken up to 1mg and never have had any sort of blindness - the visuals remain organic and emerge from the environment, rather than occupying the entire FOV

Depends on your sensitivity but generally yes, you can still make out your surroundings, although you likely won't be ambulatory over the peak

I've taken up to 1mg and never have had any sort of blindness - the visuals remain organic and emerge from the environment, rather than occupying the entire FOV

1mg?
The last time I did 900ug I got sucked into a green/white vortex of death and rebirth.
Would think in a loop and shit.

I think I have to try all the doses all over again.

I did get into a thought loop over the peak that was fairly distressing at the time and I had some very euphoric 'revelations' that were pretty deluded in retrospect. I haven't repeated that dosage, generally I find 100-200 to be the most productive range.

I have never taken more than 5-600 mcg of lucy and never had the problems you speak of. Too much head-space at times, but not all encompassing visuals...I wish.
Now 4-500 mg IM DMT is another story...everything was gone. Reality ceased to exist, and in a way so did I.

I'm with Moxious and phuckingnutz here. Visuals m ay become insane but they still emerge from surroundings. CEVs are what really becomes outstanding at very high dosages, man, you can get easily lost in those CEVs.

Havent tried DMT IMed but was thinking about it, also of DPT IM. Vaporized DMT is fully capable to make all my surroundings disappear, open or closed eyes - it becomes irrelevant, just like described above by phuckingnutz.

All of you made my day. Now I'm ready to have the ride of my life...
YES! Thanks.

All of you made my day. Now I'm ready to have the ride of my life...
YES! Thanks.

Hey man, how much exp. do you actually HAVE with psychedelics? 1/2 mg of LSD will frappe your fucking brain so before you take the "ride of your life" make sure you know who's driving.

Hey man, how much exp. do you actually HAVE with psychedelics? 1/2 mg of LSD will frappe your fucking brain so before you take the "ride of your life" make sure you know who's driving.

One 200.
Dozens of 400 - 450s.
One 600.
Two 700s.
One 900.
One 1500.
That's everything I did... and I'm able to think normally on 400.

[I trust the person I bought it from so I think it's real]

Last edited by a moderator:
One 200.
Dozens of 400 - 450s.
One 600.
Two 700s.
One 900.
One 1500.
That's everything I did... and I'm able to think normally on 400.

Shouldnt you have known the answer to this?

1500ug is a ton!

Shouldnt you have known the answer to this?

1500ug is a ton!

Could have been after some tolerance. Over 3 days I took 300ug, 800ug, and then 2mg (1.5, 4 and then 10 tabs of 200ug tabs). The 2mg on the 3rd day was far weaker than 300ug on the first day and came with a lot of nasty physical side effects (nausea, fatigue, sleepiness, aches), and very little visuals or headspace. Went to bed probably 7 hours into the experience out of boredom and tiredness. 2mg on the first day probably would have sent me to the hospital considering how strong 300ug was with no tolerance. Certainly learned my lesson on LSD tolerance with that experience.

Id like to try a 500ug trip one day but I may have to wait till im retired or my kids are in college

Soooo 18 years!

One 200.
Dozens of 400 - 450s.
One 600.
Two 700s.
One 900.
One 1500.
That's everything I did... and I'm able to think normally on 400..

OK, I am a little confused.
Your OP made it sound like you were ASKING what those doses were like.
If you've done 1.5 mg doses why ask about a little old .5 mg dose?
You seem to have more experience with psychs than many, so...?
Just dick measuring?
WOW, your dick is fucking HUGE man....8o...feel better?

OK, I am a little confused.
Your OP made it sound like you were ASKING what those doses were like.
If you've done 1.5 mg doses why ask about a little old .5 mg dose?
You seem to have more experience with psychs than many, so...?
Just dick measuring?
WOW, your dick is fucking HUGE man....8o...feel better?

No, look.
At 600ug I reached the point of no return. The green/white vortex that kept me thinking in a loop and stole my eyesight.
I was completely blinded.

I know that it won't happen on 400ug or 450ug... but I never tried it with 500.
I don't want to reach the vortex anymore. That's all.
I only want to be able to see and walk.

And I tripped every time without any tolerance, so the 1.5mg were really 1.5mg.

No, look.
At 600ug I reached the point of no return. The green/white vortex that kept me thinking in a loop and stole my eyesight.
I was completely blinded.

I know that it won't happen on 400ug or 450ug... but I never tried it with 500.
I don't want to reach the vortex anymore. That's all.
I only want to be able to see and walk.

And I tripped every time without any tolerance, so the 1.5mg were really 1.5mg.

Oh, well THAT cleared it up.8(

Seriously tho, that shit is subjective. What one dose does for a person, half as much might be twice as strong.
Just eat the .5 mg dose and find out...
And just out of curiosity, did the green and white vortex return your eyesight?
You gotta watch those vortices are bad about that...especially the dreaded green and white ones.
Have fun and be safe brother.

Last edited:
Yes, you can still see your surroundings when on high dose LSD.

I blacked out at 100mgs of DMT and waked up and the end of the trip. It was a total failed experiment: i did not experienced it, lost a good amount of powder and only had the aftereffects. I will never try that again.

I don?t believe the poster of the 400-500mgs of DMT, is probably lying. This dosage would probably call the ambulance by itself and have brain brokage afterffects for the rest of the life. 50mgs is plenty of a decent hight dose and millions and millions of machine elves, universes and metaverses

I blacked out at 100mgs of DMT and waked up and the end of the trip. It was a total failed experiment: i did not experienced it, lost a good amount of powder and only had the aftereffects. I will never try that again.

I don?t believe the poster of the 400-500mgs of DMT, is probably lying. This dosage would probably call the ambulance by itself and have brain brokage afterffects for the rest of the life. 50mgs is plenty of a decent hight dose and millions and millions of machine elves, universes and metaverses

Dude, i don't particularly like being called a liar especially when I'm not/don't.
Why in the world would I lie about that or, for that matter, anything.
To impress the likes of you? Get the fuck outta here with that shit.
I don't even know you and probably wouldn't want to even if the opportunity arose.
I have actually done larger IM doses than that, but was trying to keep the experience as close to a 1/2mg of Lucy as I could.
I won't sit here and dick measure with you, you billowing bale of bovine fodder!...I know, I know,=D I stole it from the Wizard, but couldn't resist since everyone knows the Scarecrow had no brain.
Just because you can't handle your shit doesn't mean the rest of us can't.
I reread your post and now I think maybe I jumped to conclusions since you actually said: "I don?t believe the poster of the 400-500mgs of DMT, is probably lying.". Does that mean you DON?T believe I am lying or you DO think I am lying? Is the question mark a typo? It is actually fairly difficult to get all the subtleties of your post due to your broken English and, hmmm...what IS that other thing??? brain damage? Yeah, thought so.
I am sorry I jumped your shit since it seems, to me, that you are permanently "impaired"...my bad, asshole.
Now, fuck off!

Last edited:
Polite reminder - we do not discuss sourcing specifics on bluelight. This includes alluding to sources using nicknames or acronyms :)