• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Getting Laughed At

Not to derail this thread, but I always wanted to tell this story and it kinda fits here...

A couple years ago I was walking home from work, wearing my dumb office clothes. (I worked at a big university then, so going home took down the main drag of student central.) On the street I came upon two young women (almost sure they were undergrads). They appeared to be either drunk or high, laughing and sort of dancing with a lightpost. I had a sense that this encounter might get weird. And then...

One girl looks at me, then at the other and says, in hysterics..."he's wearing khakis!" The both exploded in laughter at the fact that I was indeed wearing khaki pants.

I always thought office clothes for men are a cruel joke. That moment proved it for me ;)

Hey sim
After raising three gigglygirls to adulthood I can almost assure you with Certainty that *khakis * in this event were a trigger for something hilarious the girls had experienced. Perhaps a young man they know had an.... accident of sorts in light color pants and that memory these ladies have bonded over and drunk high strait or fubar they shall forever giggle at the sight of a man in khaki pants. 45 yearz from now in the nursing home they'll see the young intern in his white lab coat and .... KHAKIS !!! And they'll erupt with laughter.

Girls are silly.

Hey sim
After raising three gigglygirls to adulthood I can almost assure you with Certainty that *khakis * in this event were a trigger for something hilarious the girls had experienced. Perhaps a young man they know had an.... accident of sorts in light color pants and that memory these ladies have bonded over and drunk high strait or fubar they shall forever giggle at the sight of a man in khaki pants. 45 yearz from now in the nursing home they'll see the young intern in his white lab coat and .... KHAKIS !!! And they'll erupt with laughter.

Girls are silly.

god this kind of is true

^^^
ha ha! i never held it against those girls. they were obviously having an awesome time and i think my involvement was pretty much accidental.

People are allowed to give you bad looks. They're even allowed to say mean shit about you because they expressly dislike you for irrational reasons. Oh my! If that bothers you, I recommend you consider life as a member of another species.

Like, I don't think I've ever agreed with anything alasdair ever said to me, and I would absolutely agree that he didn't represent my own views regarding any decision he actually ever made. But I'm not a Bluelight administrator, so my views on how Bluelight should operate approach irrelevancy. Alasdair made certain decisions, which he possessed the authority to make, and I have to live with that. The rest of human society follows the same general rule, it's a bitch but it's a necessary reality.

...and I would absolutely agree that he didn't represent my own views regarding any decision he actually ever made.
i'd love to read a couple or three examples?

your entire post reads like a huge non sequitur.

alasdair

Dude, I've been getting these looks from females since inception.

since inception? quite an interesting mental image there - of....your mother navel gazing(?)

If it bothers you so much, just stare at her back, or verbally abuse her. Most females actually like that.

no, i don't think they do. i think most women prefer not feeling physically threatened by men they don't (or do) know.

^ if you're so sure you have the answers why bother asking questions? charming response :\

alasfair

i mistook you for the op. but, regardless, you sound like a real charmer and your comment was a pretty childish, worthless generalization...

alasdair

I didn't say to be an abusive creep, I said to verbally abuse her if she's laughing at you in a disrespectful manner like OP described. Anyone saying women don't like assholes is probably a virgin soyboy who can't even socialize with one.

I think it's wise to be highly sceptical of advice on how to talk to women from anyone that uses terms like soy boy.

And, y'know - it's easy for sexually frustrated guys to say "women like assholes" - but it's a meaningless generalisation, which just comes across as jealous resentment.

Being a woman I gotta agree with spacejunk. We dont really go for ass holes.
As a sidenote : verbal abuse is a major turnoff as well.

NIGGA SAID GO MIKE TYSON THROW A HAYMAKER i like you my good man judging by your post their not laughing their holding in their orgasms thinking about you "Going mike tyson on them"

I'm sorry but women date assholes all the time..You 2 women do not speak for the millions I have seen.. Women have a tendency to date "bad boys" who treat them like crap..I had to post to defend his comment because it's real

I'm sorry but women date assholes all the time..You 2 women do not speak for the millions I have seen.. Women have a tendency to date "bad boys" who treat them like crap..I had to post to defend his comment because it's real

anyone of any gender with low self esteem will potentially go for someone who treats them badly

its not just women but you can think that if it makes u feel better...

you could be paranoid. happened to me. I sometimes heard people laugh at me or even heard my name. people looking at me weirdly. it was at the same time I got high off stimulants regularly. I was just paranoid and mega insecure.

also maybe you look and behave super strange which can result in others laughing at you, but I doubt that.

This is top secret I could get in trouble for saying this but here goes say "I am Jesus Christ" every time you see a stranger.