• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Getting Laughed At

NIGGA SAID GO MIKE TYSON THROW A HAYMAKER i like you my good man judging by your post their not laughing their holding in their orgasms thinking about you "Going mike tyson on them"

Has been happening for a while now, with females being the main culprit. I was at K-mart earlier and saw this bitch look at me, smile derisively, shake her head left to right then look away. This pissed me off, and I wanted to throw this bitch a fuckin' haymaker and KO her. But I was in a shopping center. This, as I said, is not a rare occurrence; it happens often and in different environments. I know I'm an ugly motherfucker but there's no need to treat me as though I'm subhuman. Bitches. Would go Mike Tyson on their asses if it wasn't for jail time and all that jazz.

What the OP (original poster) described never happened to me, but just ignore them. How do you know the women were even laughing at you or because of you and your appearance? I laugh at stuff all the time and it has nothing to do with people who I am around.

As can you :)

so men never date asshole women? really

thats never happened...

people are attracted to confidence and will let confident/arrogant people take the piss

most humans like a leader. you get men who are "whipped". same thing really

Last edited: