• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just smoke hash in a bowl guys ! :)

clapton99

Greenlighter
Is it odd that I only smoke hash in a pipe? Dont wanna waste most of it by rolling it with tobacco. I've seen people put like a half gram of hash in a cigarrette and then smoking it. Wtf. I just pinch a TINY piece of hash and smoke it in pipe, and it gets me high as hell. Also cheaper than bud where I live, and it even lasts longer.. man I love hash. Been doing this for a couple of years and love it.

yeah decent Hash smokes very well in a pipe, no need to add weed or tobacco. just get it into small chunks and carefully light it up until it glows. very tasty as well, if it's decent stuff. for smoking bowls, I prefer hash to weed, honestly, but good hash doesn't come along that often for me. for vaping or joints I prefer weed though, but a spliff can always be enhanced with some hash :)

Fuck yeah I got some hash today, didn't pay for it either. It was the good shit, that is actually a lot more potent than weed.

I smoked a gram of it and I have been soaring for many hours. I know shits good when the visuals reminiscent of when I tripped on 2C-C for 3 months habitually start to return.

This hash feels almost psychedelic it is not really that stony. I can get more thc in with less smoke and yeah I did nothing but straight bowls in my bong. You can hit a lot at once too compared to weed.

Ever hear of volcanoes?[not the vape] look those up. We call em "bots" here. just drop hash on a hookah coal and suck up through a plastic bottle with the bottom cut off. I get destroyed doing those!!! Now I want some fkng hash, geez thanks a lot

I'm with you on this. I don't even do anything but smoke hash anymore, weed I might not turn down socially but I wouldn't enjoy it the same.

Hash is the balance between weed and shatter to me. Gives me a hit that no weed ever could it's just different and I prefer it, doesn't stink up my small bong I can bring around with me, people don't really know the smell, there is way less anxiety for some reason, and hitting .1 on a bed of ash in my (small) bong gets me high. How high depends on a lot of factors but I'd take a gram of good blond hash over an eighth of chronic any day sine it lasts the same. If I have a gram on me for the day I can usually have enough for .2 in the morning as well. The way I use it compared to weed is less harsh and also less compulsive. And I have med grade access so it's def not the weed, just my reaction to it.

All those bong rips were burning my throat too. I could feel it all the time it was bad I was seriously thinking of flat out quitting after 15 years minus 3. Shatter raises the tolerance too high and I can't control it. The hash is at least a little less fiendish too.

The high lasts longer, and even though it isn't cheaper where I live for good has I'm still saving I would say easily over half the money I spend on weed. Seems these days like everyone is about chronic or shatter and traditional hash I think I am the only person I've ever seen choose hash. The girls in line last night were saying that their friend will only smoke hash and did I ever get into a convo about that lol. I'm sick of people not appreciating a fantastic cannabis product especially those with anxiety. My buddy is a lightweight as he says, he can smoke .1 not much more he'll get antsy and all paranoid and stuff. He hit .3 of this stuff at least (our memories our hazy lol) and the high was almost psychedelic it is so heady. Relaxed after but we were out on a midnight adventure it was awesome.

I like how I can bong a toke of hash and walk into a family home 10 minutes later without worrying one bit about stinking of pot, frowned upon by many and just bad energy all around. I get higher off hash and nobody notices shit because they don't really know the smell. I'm not travelling around with a dab rig and all that and I'd never give up weed for an oil. I'm used to being a habitual bong ripper too so it works out great! I don't top flower with it that would make the high and the hit less clean. The smoke is smoother at least if it's good. I can't think of a time I choked on a hash rip, I also have back problems so this is great since coughing hurts my spine.

Fuckin smokin another point after writing this! Fuck it! I wasn't going to this morning I'm busy but I have 4 grams of blondie : )

Thing is I will hit .3 at once sometimes especially before a long term event where I can't smoke weed so instead of a discreet hash pipe I have a rather small bong that is like my minimum size limit for weed, it sucks for weed tbh it's way too small I'm used to tall beaker. But for hash it's great, with higher THC % you don't want to much rez sticking to the walls of the piece. Alright. The hash is calling to me and I have a great morning planned out! Movie(before sunrise, excellent film), little reading, and a job application that I should do second.

Last edited:
Man sounds awesome my guy has shatter wax butter etc. I don't know if he has regular old school hash. What do you guys recommend is there another name for the old school stuff. Is crumble the same thing? I don't want to do dabs.