• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth binge/ throat and mouth help

Joy3213

Greenlighter
Just did a few day binge. My mouth always gets so dry so I'm constantly chewing gum. Now that I'm coming off .. I am feeling like my throat is swollen and hurts and think I have skme
ulcers on my right side of mouth. Tips to help or prevent this

Stay hydrated, gargle salt water, maybe try another roa.

If you were snorting at all, that could be the cause of the sore throat. I got a terrible sinse infection a couple months back from snorting.

You should do your best to stay properly hydrated and well fed during your binges. I know it's an effort, but most people become pretty dehydrated using meth, even though they may not think so, and this leads to a very dry mouth and the development of sores and ulcers.

Good luck!

If smoking meth gives you those problems it must be imo very bad meth, since its only vapor and I don't even feel that vapor entering my throat or lungs and never have any probs due to smoking.

Few quick questions to check quality, very accurate!

a) does once your crystals melt into liquid and you stop heating, the liquid turns to crystal right away or does it take some seconds or longer before it turns to crystal, perhaps even smoking on a bit after you have stopped heating?

b) once at some point the liquid has fully turned to crystal again, does the crystal now have a different color than before having melted it the first time or not? And if so, from which color to which did it change? And how big is the difference in color in %?

c) once you smoked a bowl, are black markings left on the inside of your bowl/top of your tin foil?

d) does it taste nice?

e) is the cloud you exhale a big or small cloud, and is it like normal smoke or different? And if different, how and in which way? f.e. very white, much more white smoke than normal smoke,...?

f) how many crystals do you smoke and how many tokes before you have strong enough effect and how much/often you use?

g) what do your crystals look like (color (or not) glass or not shape size, anything?

Cheers! :)

If smoking meth gives you those problems it must be imo very bad meth, since its only vapor and I don't even feel that vapor entering my throat or lungs and never have any probs due to smoking.

Few quick questions to check quality, very accurate!

a) does once your crystals melt into liquid and you stop heating, the liquid turns to crystal right away or does it take some seconds or longer before it turns to crystal, perhaps even smoking on a bit after you have stopped heating?

b) once at some point the liquid has fully turned to crystal again, does the crystal now have a different color than before having melted it the first time or not? And if so, from which color to which did it change? And how big is the difference in color in %?

c) once you smoked a bowl, are black markings left on the inside of your bowl/top of your tin foil?

d) does it taste nice?

e) is the cloud you exhale a big or small cloud, and is it like normal smoke or different? And if different, how and in which way? f.e. very white, much more white smoke than normal smoke,...?

f) how many crystals do you smoke and how many tokes before you have strong enough effect and how much/often you use?

g) what do your crystals look like (color (or not) glass or not shape size, anything?

Cheers! :)

What?

I think it's a pretty clear-cut case of experiencing the negative side-effects of Amphetamine use. You're probably familiar with the term "Meth-Mouth", a condition which implies that Methamphetamine usage directly effects the health of your mouth and teeth. It causes your mouth to become dry. Saliva is actually the first line of defense against insults to your teeth, so when you don't have it constantly "moving around your mouth and over your teeth", things like bacteria have an opportunity to sit tight a breed.

As others have said, I believe if you take proper care of your mouth and throat, you probably won't experience these symptoms, at least not to the same degree. There is a brand of oral care products called Biotene, that are specifically designed to keep your mouth moist. I would consider looking into it.