• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Propranolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take a guess that you might not wake up? I imagine it depends on your tolorence. Just be careful friend..

i'm gonna take this at face value and send it to basic drug discussion. there are some pretty clear connotations here that it might be more appropriate in the dark side, but i'll leave that decision up to you guys, bdd mods.

individual propranolol pills seem to come in doses from 10mg to 80mg, so 3.6mg would be a bottle's worth, a rather large overdose.

It will leads you a very low blood pressure with risk of inconsciousness and dizziness or something worse. Do not do it

First off, your thread gets closed, secondly, your blood pressure will become so low that you, in fact die! Please don't hate me OP. I believe that even though you're perhaps having a tough time right now, in time you can be a valuable member of the community and I personally look forward to that time.

I said don't hate me. Why? Because I'm going to be blunt in saying, if you are feeling depressed and have nobody to reach out to; if you're having thoughts of suicide, this is not at all the way to go about getting assistance. I understand that it is basically a cry for help, and maybe there was a better place for the cry to be made, but I don't think your situation is hopeless.

I'm closing this thread because this is a 2+2=~4 type of deal. Massive overdoses of anything, even vitamins can lead to death. I encourage you to PM me if you need emotional support. I'm here for you and so is everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.