• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

LSD Friday, MDMA Saturday, Shrooms Sunday?

TrippyCoyote

Greenlighter
This weekend i got my hands on 5 tabs of double dipped blotter, (which i watched get laid, coolest thing ever) a gram of 90% pure MDMA, and 10gs of some second cut homegrown shrooms that are actually kick ass. I was wondering how i should combine my lil stash to get the most out of my weekend?

I kind of want to jedi flip all weekend long only resting to sleep.
Or i could just take the LSD friday, MDMA Saturday, and Shrooms on Sunday?

My average dose of each is about 2-3 tabs, 150-180mg molly, and 3.5-4 shrooms. And ive done each probably 10 times but have never mixed any.

I trip maybe once every 2 weeks and roll once a month. I also take supplements for the mdma.

If you could let me know what you think of dosing and timing i would greatly appreciate it. ?

Maybe pick either LSD or Mushrooms because you will get diminished effects.... hell maybe just Candyflip!

Maybe pick either LSD or Mushrooms because you will get diminished effects.... hell maybe just Candyflip!

I think im gonna just take a half tab today for school and let it be a nice mellow day, learn alot. And tomorrow ill candy flip!

Definitely try a candyflip if you haven't yet man! It's my favorite drug experience I've ever had. I wouldnt take mdma 2 days in a row tho whatever you decide to do.