• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

permanent damage from mcat?

musicforcars

Greenlighter
only used meph once, we shared a couple grams between a group of people. absolutely loved the high, everything was great until the terrible comedown that left me feeling like i was going to die including racing heartbeat, panic attacks, dizziness and terrible fatigue. Ever since then i've been having what feels like a heart problem, and it's been over three weeks. my heartbeat remains much more prominent than it should be, infrequent palpitations, and blood pressure rises pretty much every other night. A few hours ago i smoked a few cigarettes (occasional smoker) and immediately felt like i was coming down all over again, took a good hour for my heart to calm down and i'm worried. Anyone had a similar experience? I just want my health to be back to normal honestly.

Yes I've experienced your symptoms. Most male enhancement supplements (minus yohimbine) will improve vascular health over a 30 day period. This is true for females too.

You could also be experiencing panic attacks in which case you may need to see a physician.