• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey Bluelight! Glad to be here!

BSUser

Greenlighter
What's up everybody??? I signed up a few years ago so I'm not technically new...but I'm just now getting on here and getting into what bluelight has to offer! DOC is HEROIN!!! wayyyy different out here than it was out west where I came from!
Hope everyone is having a great day!

How you liking that east coast dope?

Well southeast anyway.

Don't know yet....had a nice supply of awesome tar when I moved...now that's gone so I'm bout to head to Atlanta to either score or get shot. Haha, I'll update u on the quality tomorrow

If it's still the same as last I was down there, you're in for a treat, I didn't use back then but my buddy had the nods all night.

hell yea! after that kid got killed on the water slide at schlliterbons I've been wanting to hit up six-flags and white water over Georgia. lol :O

welcome to blielight ! I'm sure u will meet a lot of cool and interesting people here. =)

Update- made the trek down the rabbit hole(and onto a "bluff").....grabbed a quick tester dub, dropped it on the foil and proceeded to start the chase. It didn't run worth a fuck(to be expected I suppose)and was very harsh to my throat...each hit getting harsher. BUT...after I smoked the dub, I immediately felt better. Not high, but better. It was roughly a point and a half. So at least it wasn't bunk...even though it wasn't the smooth-smoking freebase I had hoped for....it was a start.
So I return to the same corner and flag down the same gentleman I bought the dub from and I tell him to get in so I can chat with him. I tell him that dope wasn't total bunk but it basically sucks and especially to a smoker it's pretty much worthless....so I ask him if he has any higher grade dope---he says "new batch coming round the corner now." So he steps out and walks up to a car and walks right back to me and throws me a g of what looks like the same dope. Looks the same...smells the same...I'm upset but fuck it. I head home. 5 min down the road I toss a chunk down on the foil and as soon as the heat hits it i am STUNNED by what I see/taste....it rolls down the foil---smooth as silk---burning almost clean....leaving very little black trail behind. And one final test-my favorite method to identify the grade of heroin-the meth test! I drop a couple points of MethAmph on the foil beside a point of the H. I heat the H and MethAmph until they melt together....and the results are awesome! No throat-burn whatsoever! NONE! And the taste of the H remains strong, with the speed mix never overpowering it in any way. I smoke it all the way down to a tiny pen-tipped size bead before I finally get the last bit of vapor! I have a nice, warm, full-bodied glow afterwards and it lasts all the way home(over an hour)
Thank you Atlanta...thank you