• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Please help suboxone

Shelly320

Bluelighter
Ok I had posted here last year, 38 female i had gotten dependent first from a doctor 9 years ago with pain management but when that got cut off, I didn't let that stop me! and soon found myself a full blown addict ( iv use) for 2 years and then I got on suboxone. I had been on with no issues getting my life back for 2 years when last year I need emergency surgery long story short I had the surgery and used for 6 days and reinducted at 4 mg ( 2 mg twice a day) for the last year. Last month my hubby lost his job and although I have plenty of strips ( was getting 16 mg prescribed this whole year) and I can see another doctor I am so done I want my life back. So last month I lowered to 2 mg a day and then 1 and so on. I did it faster than it recommends but I'm super impatient lol! Anyways I was at .50 for 3 days and .25 for 2 and I jumped 72 hours ago. It has been tolerable but not great my headaches are the worst and today I feel cold and hot again, my question is the worst over will it get better now? I feel like I've been in a constant state of very mild withdrawal for 2 weeks now and once I jumped I got worse then better now I feel like shit today!! I assumed the half life had caught up by now??? I am taking l tyrosine, dlpa, multivitsmin, b12, anti nausea, probiotics. Also I'm forcing myself to exercise. I have clondine and gabapentin that I did use the first few nights. It's starting to really take a toll and although walks, showers, music are helping I need to hear from people that have done this that there is an end! I have a lot of strength right now my dad has stage 4 cancer and is going thru chemo ( I also have a HUGE support system) I haven't even thought about using in years I literally hated having surgery and taking all those meds, and I figure if I'm asking him to fight I have to too! Anyways any advise would help i have to work tonight and I'm praying it won't be bad. I thought about taking .25 before work but I feel like it would be worse for me because I'm so far in, or is this gonna get worse? I feel like my addictive personality is telling me it's bad and it really isnt.

Congrats on the jump!!!
I?m on day 7, I jumped off completely from 2mg a day. I know it?s not advised but I was in a position I had no choice and I embraced the suck. Days 1 and 2 weren?t terrible. Day 3-6. Sucked. Not as bad as previous expiriences going cold turkey with other meds but it wasn?t a blast. How are you feeling today?