• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do you find mushrooms + nitrous as profound as LSD + nitrous?

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
I've rambled on about it far too many times on here, but for me combining even a small dose of LSD with nitrous in the right set and setting very reliably produces +++++ experiences for me. As powerful as DMT for me.

I've never tried it with mushrooms though, in about 2 weeks I'm going on a camping trip and plan to indulge in either mushrooms or 4-ho-met, probably the latter though.

Those of you that have tried both combinations, do they both provide that profound experience? I'm not going to to describe it here, but any trip report I read about people who combined LSD with nitrous, I can tell right away that they too have experienced this. Curious about whether this also happens with mushrooms.

I've rambled on about it far too many times on here, but for me combining even a small dose of LSD with nitrous in the right set and setting very reliably produces +++++ experiences for me. As powerful as DMT for me.

I've never tried it with mushrooms though, in about 2 weeks I'm going on a camping trip and plan to indulge in either mushrooms or 4-ho-met, probably the latter though.

Those of you that have tried both combinations, do they both provide that profound experience? I'm not going to to describe it here, but any trip report I read about people who combined LSD with nitrous, I can tell right away that they too have experienced this. Curious about whether this also happens with mushrooms.
There is a strange synergy between nitrous and LSD that is not there with nitrous and other psychedelics I've tried... the synergy between Lucy and nitrous is just AWESOME...beyond words!!

The only other psychedic besides LSD that has blasted me off as hard on nitrous was 4-AcO-MET with a bit of 3-MeO-PCP but haven't tried it with shrooms

Nitrous is amazing with any psychedelic. Mescaline and 2c-E are two great examples of that besides LSD. Simple tryptamines and nitrous are also awesome. DPT, DMT, MET, etc etc. The real profundity begins when you combine another dissociative with it or add some DMT before inhaling the nitrous on LSD!;)

Nitrous is amazing with any psychedelic. Mescaline and 2c-E are two great examples of that besides LSD. Simple tryptamines and nitrous are also awesome. DPT, DMT, MET, etc etc. The real profundity begins when you combine another dissociative with it or add some DMT before inhaling the nitrous on LSD!;)

Someday i'd like to combine nitrous and DMT while on LSD, to me that seems like the end game no-contest blast off lol.

I've never tried combining a dissociative with nitrous (event though its classified as one), I absolutely love nitrous but have never been nearly as fond of dissociative as I am with psychedelics. I think i made a post here a while back about how i don't really see the resemblance between say, ketamine and nitrous, they don't feel or seem related in their effects (whereas all psychs, PEAs to tryptamines, I can always tell how they're still certainly relatively closely related). Whereas I'd say DXM and ketamine are incredibly similar, especially to an inexperienced user. Is there another dissociative similar to nitrous? I'd probably love K if it produced an effect I found to be even remotely similar to nitrous.

Although, for me 100mg of MDMA hours earlier plays a key role in being able to fully blastoff with nitrous+LSD. I think it sort opens me up and breaks down a lot of my inhibitions that would otherwise hinder my ability to fully let go. Otherwise, with LSD alone i need to be very calm, meditative and in the right setting (a hammock looking up through the trees is ideal!)

There is a strange synergy between nitrous and LSD that is not there with nitrous and other psychedelics I've tried... the synergy between Lucy and nitrous is just AWESOME...beyond words!!

I've only ever tried it with LSD or 2C-B (or both). While nitrous is still quite crazy and fun with 2C-B, I haven't been able to produce the same mind shattering effect as with even small doses of LSD. Part of this I attribute to the *relative* lack of depth of 2cb compared to LSD. To me mushrooms and other tryptamines are as deep or deeper than LSD, so maybe i'll have some luck? Haven't taken mushrooms or a tryptamine in ages, long before i started combining nitrous with LSD is the last year.

Last edited:
I also find nitrous and LSD to be incredible. No other psychedelic has been as effective in bringing out the magic of nitrous as LSD for me. I've also done nitrous on tryptamines (not specifically mushrooms) and it's just about as good and also different, more warm and euphoric. For me, generally with LSD and nitrous the experience is rather dark and grim in nature a lot of the time but so utterly mind-blowing that I like it. I guess nitrous on psychedelics always tends to be sort of like riding the on/off switch of existence vs the void, and shows me the utter absurdity of life, but with LSD it's sort of dark, whereas with tryptamines it's been more euphoric and makes me want to laugh with joy. But yeah, LSD seems to make any amount of nitrous work, but with tryptamines it doesn't always work and I remain at just an intense body buzz.

I can imagine nitrous on 2C-E to be really intense. My +4 I had with 2C-E was very similar to nitrous except with tremendous clarity and a much slower progression and longer duration.