• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Best temperature to get the most out of METH. Melting, Vaping, Smoking, Burning!

ziggo

Bluelighter
So from different places around the internet I've come to find, meth Melting point was around 172 Celsius and Vapor point was somewhere just over 210 Celsius. Now I didn't find any info on what temperature it goes from being thin/airy vapor into thicker/more dense smoke, or maybe it is just turning into thinker/more dense vapor? It never combusts and turns into smoke? or does it combust when it burns?

A reliable source stated this info next.

"When you smoke meth, part of it will decompose (to more or less healthy degradation products), and part of it will sublime/vaporize (forming an aerosol of intact meth.HCl). The higher the temperature and the longer the heating, the more degradation will occur."

So I wonder, if once at around 172-210 C it is vaping it just starts degradation at a higher amount every added degree. So theoretically the best possible way to vape meth to get the most out of it is......

Melt the meth in the bubble and twist it so that a line re-crystallizes from one side near the hole all the way to the other side near the hole. Then light it and twist it slowly enough but all the way from one side to like 270degree rotation around, back and forward, so that every single spot on that line becomes about 210degrees C. When the bic flame is on the opposite side of the bubble the side it's not hitting cools down to 175degrees C or so and then once twisted slowly back it comes back up to 210degree C.

Pretty much put whatever amount of crystal in the bubb that will allow you to rotate it back and forward slowly enough in order to keep the temp at all spots that have crystal on them between the Melting point 172C(or JUST enough above it.) to the vaping temp that will get it going but degradation is at the minimum amount, so 200C? 205C? 190C? :eek:

I feel like this is correct in my many hundreds of years of using a bic lighter on the glass, what do you all think?

The melting point is the vape point man, then you go a bit higher and hit the boiling point, which means burnt dope. Trust me if there was a perfect temp there would be something on the market to produce that temp... Trust me there's not, I've looked. Just use a bic man, and keep it far enough from the bowl to not burn your dope, and let the bowl cool between hits.

You guys don't get what I'm trying to find out. I'm trying to find out the way to smoke meth that gives the maximum amount % wise into your bloodstream. Also the maximum without wasting too much but still getting a lot, as fast as possible.

I've pretty much found it!

Put a decent size shard in a brand new or clean bubble. Now put the bic flame about 1 inch under the glass and the shard. Now heat that spot up for about 5-10secs and now its melting barely you turn the bubble very VERY slowly so that every new spot you're getting the flame on you keep it there about 5-10secs. Pretty much you want to make it so that when you take the bic flame off you are left with 90% of the bubble covered in the line about 1 inch THICK that goes from almost the hole on top on one side, to almost the hole on top on the opposite side. This 1 inch thick and long white clear re-crystallized meth is now covering the bubble like that. Get it? That first hit you don't inhale, you are just melting the chunk and making a thick line across the whole bubble horizontally.

Now do the same thing pretty much, keep the flame 1inch away under the re-crystallized meth on the very end of where it is. Slowly, slowly move the flame all the way down the line of stuff to the other side by turning the bubble slowly. NOW when you start turning the bubble back the other way you keep it the same speed of turning and start inhaling very very slow. Keep doing this turning slowly from one side to the other, so like a 270degree turn if you will. If you notice the vapor get a little too thick in the bubble a little too fast keep turning it the same speed BUT lower the flame from 1inch away from glass to 2inch away from glass. Keep going, keep inhaling slowly, once the vapor isn't building so thick you move the flame back to 1inch away.

This change in flame distance is what keeps it as vapor just above the melting point, and building as fast as possible because the heat is spread out over the maximum about of surface glass area. If you stop because you can't inhale any more you should see it re-crystallized COMPLETELY CLEAR. IF ANY OF IT IS TAN/BROWN/BLACK even just a LITTLE BROWN that means you kept the flame too close or spun too slow and wasted more than necessary. Also if you have to stop from lungs being full and there is stuff in there still that means imo that you put too large of a shard in the bubble.

To get close to 100% bio-availability you do this technique and use a shard JUST big enough that when your lungs are full, the stuff is just barely completely gone from the bubble. Find that size chuck or crushed powder amount and put like 5-10 piles of it separately on your desk. Load one into the bubble do this one-hitter technique as you hold your breath let it out you already load the next one and are melting it, take a few normal breaths and go again. and again.

Welcome to the strongest smoking technique of your life, it's better than shooting the shit imo. And I've shot for years and smoked for years and just sat smoking and thinking about how to smoke more effectively for hundreds or maybe thousands of hours over 8years. So I think I know what I'm talking about because I do it.

Also using this technique I can smoke a 0.1gram shard in one lungful when I inhale slowly enough and do this technique perfectly. If I do two in a row it's better than doing a 0.2shot. The rush isn't better, but the high is.

I'm 90% close to achieving *MY* most conveniently effective technique for *Vaping* 3rd Eye Enhanced chems......

You guys don't get what I'm trying to find out. I'm trying to find out the way to smoke meth that gives the maximum amount % wise into your bloodstream. Also the maximum without wasting too much but still getting a lot, as fast as possible.

Put a decent size shard in a brand new or clean bubble. Now put the bic flame about 1 inch under the glass and the shard. Now heat that spot up for about 5-10secs and now its melting barely you turn the bubble very VERY slowly so that every new spot you're getting the flame on you keep it there about 5-10secs. Pretty much you want to make it so that when you take the bic flame off you are left with 90% of the bubble covered in the line about 1 inch THICK that goes from almost the hole on top on one side, to almost the hole on top on the opposite side. This 1 inch thick and long white clear re-crystallized meth is now covering the bubble like that. Get it? That first hit you don't inhale, you are just melting the chunk and making a thick line across the whole bubble horizontally.

Now do the same thing pretty much, keep the flame 1inch away under the re-crystallized meth on the very end of where it is. Slowly, slowly move the flame all the way down the line of stuff to the other side by turning the bubble slowly. NOW when you start turning the bubble back the other way you keep it the same speed of turning and start inhaling very very slow. Keep doing this turning slowly from one side to the other, so like a 270degree turn if you will. If you notice the vapor get a little too thick in the bubble a little too fast keep turning it the same speed BUT lower the flame from 1inch away from glass to 2inch away from glass. Keep going, keep inhaling slowly, once the vapor isn't building so thick you move the flame back to 1inch away.

This change in flame distance is what keeps it as vapor just above the melting point, and building as fast as possible because the heat is spread out over the maximum about of surface glass area. If you stop because you can't inhale any more you should see it re-crystallized COMPLETELY CLEAR. IF ANY OF IT IS TAN/BROWN/BLACK even just a LITTLE BROWN that means you kept the flame too close or spun too slow and wasted more than necessary. Also if you have to stop from lungs being full and there is stuff in there still that means imo that you put too large of a shard in the bubble.

To get close to 100% bio-availability you do this technique and use a shard JUST big enough that when your lungs are full, the stuff is just barely completely gone from the bubble. Find that size chuck or crushed powder amount and put like 5-10 piles of it separately on your desk. Load one into the bubble do this one-hitter technique as you hold your breath let it out you already load the next one and are melting it, take a few normal breaths and go again. and again.

Welcome to the strongest smoking technique of your life, it's better than shooting the shit imo. And I've shot for years and smoked for years and just sat smoking and thinking about how to smoke more effectively for hundreds or maybe thousands of hours over 8years. So I think I know what I'm talking about because I do it.

Also using this technique I can smoke a 0.1gram shard in one lungful when I inhale slowly enough and do this technique perfectly. If I do two in a row it's better than doing a 0.2shot. The rush isn't better, but the high is.
I've pretty much found *MY* most Conveniently Effective 3rd eye enhancement technique for *Vaping*

Things *I* Used and capable of

- 200 Watt Snowwolf Mfeng Temp control Vap Kit

- Basic Knowledge of E-Cig/Vape
Mods w/7yr experience in vaping e-juice

- common sense, ability to be self taught & humbly teachable

0.1 - 0.2g heated in a pyrex, pour *Beek tube* tube or bubble until ur able to drizzle it out.....*Keeping this on the 'I', I prefer a small flame torch 5-8sec depending on other factors* so keep in mind everyone's different situations..

I'm not a person with ¢ to burn using trial/error techniques so I got this pretty quickly by deeper thinking/meditation rather than impulse/reaction techniques.... I express this less arrogant pride & more with passing self learned wisdom so others may use to add to their own research or to use fully...
One thing I will always say, all situations and ppl are different, things update, are altered or change in real time so do ur own research as well before coming to a solid conclusion...

When able to transfer by thin, consistent, 3sec drizzle do so by drizzling thin stream onto vap coils, just as u would a new coil using e-juice. If ur not familiar I suggest watching a few online video tutorials.....

Once transfer to coil is complete let re- crystallize. Depending on eye sight this can be seen by looking closely at different angles w/various lighting. I like to get down in the gritty grit of shit like being as close to as one w/it or I'm not satisfied lol so I prefer lighted, handheld magnifying glass..

Now the next part is pure preference...Add 2-4 small drops of e-juice 0mg nicotine or whatever flav preferred or whatever u find works best for You. After adding e-juice etc. put everything back snug and bring temp up to 150c. I did all this then waited 5min for everything to settle. **I actually Flash Fused** the shit before I went swimming...I closed the tank valve completely and dry hit the sucker few times as u would usually to prime new pre soaked coil...Next I brought temp to 20 and fired for 3secs let off and cool 3min brought temp back to 150c and waited 3min....After 3min I fired while slow toke/micro pause toke until desired intake was fulfilled doing so by increasing temp in 2c increments...

So that's for me and I'll say it again, all situations and ppl are different & variables will also...

Have Fun and don't forget, Safety 1st...lol

It’s a lot less complicated when you realise that meth dissolves in very small amounts of room temperature water which may then be jacked into the vein of your choice (OP did mention shooting as sub-optimal to smoking in effect)

I disagree that the high is ‘better’ from smoking (acknowledging everybody has their own taste) but in my experience smoking makes you more spun high while shooting brings on more of the typical clarity/focus/concentration aspects of amphetamines (right up to the point it overamps you and makes you irretrievably spastic for the next 5 hours)

Genius! I have seen people do this but not explain at all as well what they are doing

I’ll summarize my version of this by saying that I just hold the lighter as far away as possible to keep the temperature the lowest possible while still vaporizing and liberally tilt back and forth. A clean pipe makes a hell of a difference too.

JUST KNOW THAT IF YOU EVER END UP BURNING YOUR DOPE WHILE SMOKING, JUST BLOW A COUPLE OF PUFFS OF CIGARETTE SMOKE INTO THE PIPE AND ITS GOOD AS NEW.
#DOPEHACK
#JUSTSAYNO
#GOTOSLEEP
#EATSOMETHING
#THERE'SNOONEOUTSIDESPYIBG

Just to say to the ones who are trying to find out how they can get the most high out of meth, you can only get so high. I mean, what goes up must come down. It's entertainment, not your life. Like drinking. You can't he drunk ALL the time, unless u just gave up on life or whatever but that's just an example to say. But if u trying to see the scientific method of how many degrees to get the most high in your body just shoot that shit up your veins. Bet you won't be asking anymore dumbass questions on how to get the highest cuz I'm sure you wouldn't even be able to type anything on here. Lol. Js. Not trying to badmouth nobody but like I always say, if you don't know how to do it, then don't do it unless u educate yourself first. Just because these drugs are bad u can still be clean about it. Luke knowing how to use, sanitized paraphernalia etc...js

JUST KNOW THAT IF YOU EVER END UP BURNING YOUR DOPE WHILE SMOKING, JUST BLOW A COUPLE OF PUFFS OF CIGARETTE SMOKE INTO THE PIPE AND ITS GOOD AS NEW.
#DOPEHACK
#JUSTSAYNO
#GOTOSLEEP
#EATSOMETHING
#THERE'SNOONEOUTSIDESPYIBG
Just because it's such a ridiculous sounding suggestion, I will try it. I am positive that the cigarette smoke will decombust the burn back to you're shard and in my baggie too.

I literally just stumbled upon this forum just a bit ago, searching for the melting point. TBH, I read up the OP's post not because at first glance you'd think, this might be very informative stuff, but I wanted to see just how mfn high the OP was. 😂

Very descriptive, but new booty nonetheless. I don't know how many of you use the standard bic lighters still, but I would suggest moving to a torch. There are a lot more pros than cons. If you're an adventure smoker, pick a decent sized torch lighter; something durable you can put in your pocket and/or conceal it. If you're a stationary smoker, pick up a nice hand sized torch lighter.

After the bowl gets hot enough to where it's fully melted down, I like to check and see by lightly blowing through the stem of the pipe when I see it start to lightly smoke, twisting it as I go. I wouldn't recommend packing a fat bowl because it takes longer to melt it all down and there's less surface area within the bowl that's actually cooler than where the flame of the torch is directed to. This being said, you'll get a thicker smoke if the bowl has a hot side and a cooler side. Some of you may or may not have experienced what I'm about to ask. Have you ever packed a pretty big bowl, only to find that it wasn't giving off much of a hit? You'll still get a hit, but the cloud on your exhale is very faint and transparent. It's because there's no surface area within the bowl that is significantly cooler when you've rotated to the other side of the bubble. Smaller bowls FTW!

"Turn it, don't burn it"

"Like hands on a steering wheel, 10 and 2."

These are my pros and cons from my experience over the years

Pros:
- Refillable
- Doesn't take long to heat up your bowl(depending on how thin or thick your bubble is)
- Doesn't leave any black butane buildup on your bubble
- Will remove the black butane build on your bubble
- Cost efficient
- Heat efficient
- Your bowl cools down a lot faster than when using a bic or any standard lighters due to shorter flame times(a bic lighter held "1 inch" away from the bowl is still very high heat. I used to do this trick when I would light up my cigarette without the flame ever touching it; 1-2 inches away, under the very tip of the cigarette.

Cons:
- Not refillable(only a handful that I've come across)
- Not concealable like a bic
- Clicking of the torch igniter is louder than striking a bic

Technically you weren't "trying to find out" the more efficient way to smoke a bowl, because you "sat smoking and thinking about how to smoke more effectively for hundreds or maybe thousands of hours over 8years", you already knew it from perfecting the artistry of 'how to smoke meth'.

I've been trying different ones and so far the Lookah Q7 is my favorite. It has precise temperature setting and performs well. You do have to be vigilant with cleaning it since deposits build up quickly. Other E-nails I've tried don't seem to get hot enough to produce clouds.