Sustanon 250mg/ml:nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
I am 58 years old and am going to try a year or so of 8-10 week cycles of Sustanon 250mg/ml or Test-C 200mg/ml along with Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml.
I'd like to know what the avg ratio and is the ratio based on the free available hormone in the body or on the whole molecule prior to injection?
Oh, and I plan to pin my doses on a weekly basis.

Thank you.

Are you cycling or blasting/cruising? Are you on TRT?

Cycling those esters for 8-10 weeks over a year is going to be a nightmare if you're coming off.

In terms of ratio, there is none. Everyone is different. You'll see 'test greater than or equal to deca' touted as a rule of thumb a lot of places but plenty run low test/high Deca, high test/low Deca and everything in between.

What are your goals?

Actually, the time frame is up in the air. I originally just wanted to try an eight week stack of the subs I mentioned here, but I ended up with more of both the test and the deca so I thought "what the Hell", but if that 8 on 8 off and then 8 back on again is a bad idea then I will revise my plan.
I have taken a testosterone supplement for 3 years now as per a script from my doctor.
I was never told to go off and on again and never asked. I am taling aroung 200 mg a month so I just ass umed I would stay with that.
This stacking idea was just something I thought I'd try to see if I could tell a difference.
I planned on taking 150mg test-c or sustanon and the same of the deca. on a weekly basis.
So this was decided upon just to see...
Any advice would be appreciated tho.
BTW, I weigh 160 pounds and I am in better that average physical condition...at least for a guy who's nearly 60.

Okay good stuff. If you are on TRT then you will be okay - if you were cycling and fully coming off then the Deca would make recovery very difficult which is why I originally said what I did.

With TRT you can bring in the aforementioned hormones/doses which sound very reasonable and then discontinue the added doses on that schedule. Generally people will recommend running longer esters like Deca for periods longer than 8 weeks but I've done 8-10 week runs of long acting compounds like that in the past and always been happy with the results.

OK TRT=testosterone. I am very new to drugs...well, these drugs.
OK, so give me recommended experimental run with the aforementioned subs if you don't mind.
I have Oxandrolone that I was going to use during the off-cycle.
See,all my "knowledge" in this area comes from reading forums and, TBH, most of the "muscle" forums it seems people can be very condescending about "newb" questions...like these guys teethed on this shit. Yolu probably got shit the first time you posted on BL and used SWIM...so you know what I mean.
I am very grateful for your time in this matter.
I have been lifting for(off and on) for 40 years...it's just the roids I am new to.

Seems reasonable to me to get your feet wet. 10 weeks would be ok in my book. With the a anavar, be careful with it skewing blood work if your doc is anal about shit being in range and keep it away from your scheduled trt blood work.

Great, actually part of my dosage plan is based on the fact that I can get 10 1ml shots out of each bottle, giving me a 5:4 ratio of Tesosterone:deca and that way I won't have open, but unused product on hand.
I am a bit embarrassed to say that I don't HAVE a "doc" and will have to wing it. Hence my asking you people about certain unknowns.
I don't even know where I could find one that would give me blood work for illegal substance levels.
My only "doc" is through the VA and I doubt they'd (she) be cool about it.
As for the Anavar, I read that it is sometimes used btwn cycles to help maintain the mass and strength from the other stuff...true? No?

He is referring to the fact that many doctors with patients on testosterone replacement do regular blood work. If so, adding other compounds could potentially skew things like lipid profiles or liver function and then cause them to raise questions. If your doc is through the VA, I definitely wouldn't bring up other substance use unless you know for a fact they are cool with it and will leave it off your record.

As far as blood work, you can get it done privately which is what most of us do through a variety of companies - I usually use private md labs. You order the test online and then go somewhere local like labcorp to have bloods drawn.

What you are talking about with anavar is bridging. Typically, on a blast/cruise you stay on a medical testosterone dose year around (cruise) and then periodically blast other hormones to raise levels. Cruises are typically used to bring the body back to baseline, give it time to adjust to the added new muscle tissue, and normalize things like lipids that can be skewed from high dosages.

Your layout is pretty reasonable though and may not skew blood work much if at all depending on your predisposition, cardio, and diet. Just to clarify, are you ADDING 1cc of test and 1cc of Deca per week to your existing dose that is prescribed to you?

Orals like oxandrolone/anavar have a much greater tendency to skew lipids or liver function although anavar is generally regarded as mild if the dose is reasonable compared to other drugs. Because of this you may not want to use it in a cruise period if your blood work is a little off temporarily but, then again, the impact won't necessarily be drastic depending on the dose.

There are a lot of other extremely knowledgeable guys here so I'm sure they will chime in some more.

You all have been very helpful and I haven't had a script in 2 years as I get my stuff Black market so there will be no tests done.
And my test dose 100-200 mg month will be gone and I will go with the new dose and then back to the "cruising dose of probably 100-150 a week and then maybe down sloooowly from there.
I am getting the lingo down now, "blast", "cruise", and some others which helps a lot.
I don't want to wear out my welcome, but will listen to any constructive advice.
Thank you all and those yet to chime in.

The only stupid question is the one not asked. As my lovely (and fucking gorgeous) friend tells me over and over, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". Rather you ask questions to prevent shit from happening instead of waiting for the shit to hit tje fan and need help cleaning up the mess.

Wise words indeed and I have spoken nearly the same ones when in my own area of expertise.
One often, and wrongly, assumes that they are the only one who doesn't know anything, when in fact we ALL know something, but none of us knows EVERYTHING.
Thank you for that. I will hesitate to hesitate in my future querying.

You all have been very helpful and I haven't had a script in 2 years as I get my stuff Black market so there will be no tests done.
And my test dose 100-200 mg month will be gone and I will go with the new dose and then back to the "cruising dose of probably 100-150 a week and then maybe down sloooowly from there.
I am getting the lingo down now, "blast", "cruise", and some others which helps a lot.
I don't want to wear out my welcome, but will listen to any constructive advice.
Thank you all and those yet to chime in.

Hey and welcome to PED's, we are in a similar age bracket, so I'll chime in with what I might consider wise in your case..

From your TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) dose of 100-200mg/month, increase testosterone to 250mg/week along with nandrolone 250mg/week, for 8-10 weeks (see how things progress)..

You could cruise after that on 150mg/week to hold onto gains for 8-12 weeks (or reduce to your original TRT dose of 100-200mg/month) up to you.. We cruise for health reasons..

If things have worked out fine with no apparent health issues, you could start again with 250mg test/week, and this time add the oxandrolone, up to you..

GF,
thank you for the input.
I will start with your advice and see how it goes.
I have plenty of product so I can stretch the run out for quite a while, but I don't want to go so long as to crash or F myself up on some level.
This is less a lifestyle for me than it is an experiment. Which by no means cheapens it in any way...I would love to get "swole up".
I know source discussion is verboten, but if someone could PM me I would like to ask a knowledgeable person about my source and the manufacturer I have chosen.

GF,
thank you for the input.
I will start with your advice and see how it goes.
I have plenty of product so I can stretch the run out for quite a while, but I don't want to go so long as to crash or F myself up on some level.
This is less a lifestyle for me than it is an experiment. Which by no means cheapens it in any way...I would love to get "swole up".
I know source discussion is verboten, but if someone could PM me I would like to ask a knowledgeable person about my source and the manufacturer I have chosen.

Really pretty difficult to F yourself up with gear, especially those doses. You're already on a medical replacement therapy so your endocrine system has changed in accordance with exogenous hormone use. Beyond that, things like lipids, kidney/liver, blood pressure, and cardiac function are the primary potential risk areas but even then, problems develop largely (though not exclusively) from chronic use/abuse and are not likely to happen as acutely as with a lot of recreational drugs.

Should be a good taste of what things are like though so keep us posted!

Corrected that for you ^

Keep us updated on progress OP.

Corrected that for you ^

Keep us updated on progress OP.

Haha not surprised, I should have put that since I'm used to qualifying every statement I make to patients with some sort of ambiguous clause. I'm honestly curious though if anyone has seen a documented case of a serious health problem arising from acute anabolic use? Gonna Google around but I'd be interested to see if you've found anything as well

You mean, like in our very own study corner? ;)

The main acute one is thrombus because of the way AAS affect platelet function (making blood 'sticky').

If you mean acute as in "within 10 minutes" then no, the only acute affect is going to be something to do with a failed injection of some type causing an embolus.

You mean, like in our very own study corner? ;)

The main acute one is thrombus because of the way AAS affect platelet function (making blood 'sticky').

If you mean acute as in "within 10 minutes" then no, the only acute affect is going to be something to do with a failed injection of some type causing an embolus.

Ah yeah I suppose I could see that although all of the studies/journals I've looked at have been with long term use, and more frequently abuse, although still considered a temporal link.

Didn't mean 10 minutes so much as maybe a period of 4-6 weeks of moderate or even high use. I guess my main consideration is that substances considered much more benign result in many more hospitalizations/death (Tylenol for just one example) than AAS. I'd think it's safe to say a night of heavy drinking has more frequency of acute health problems than something like running a gram of gear for a month or two. Not that abuse should be justified, just that the frequency of major issues seems to be on the very rare side. There is always some risk to any pharmaceutical be it OTC, controlled, uncontrolled, etc.

I'll take a look at the study corner though, thanks! Been too busy with the last couple weeks of classes to do a lot of reading (or at least the type I want to do) unfortunately.

Didn't mean 10 minutes so much as maybe a period of 4-6 weeks of moderate or even high use. I guess my main consideration is that substances considered much more benign result in many more hospitalizations/death (Tylenol for just one example) than AAS. I'd think it's safe to say a night of heavy drinking has more frequency of acute health problems than something like running a gram of gear for a month or two. Not that abuse should be justified, just that the frequency of major issues seems to be on the very rare side. There is always some risk to any pharmaceutical be it OTC, controlled, uncontrolled, etc.

The biggest problem AAS-using bodybuilders face is blatant dishonesty from their own community.

Most bodybuilding forums and their noobish Dunning-Kruger contributors with 0-10 years experience spread this b/s gospel about how AAS use is essentially harmless compared to recreational drugs. It's mostly a defensive projection based out of their own insecurities, and used to justify an addiction to using totally excessive doses of AAS and ancillaries.

And the downplay isn't even vaguely accurate. AAS use is harmful. Just because the harms tend to be longer-term, and because one can point to 5 people who seem 'fine' after 20 years, that doesn't moderate the risks. I can point to far more millions of recreational drug users who are 'fine' and haven't died from abuse after decades of use. That doesn't moderate the risk factors for the unfortunate.

Yeah I definitely wouldn't take forum talk as an authoritative source although it can be useful at times. Those judgements were made off of more of the research of medical studies or accounts I did earlier on when I started but I'll go back and dig through some of the data on that topic.