Sustanon 250mg/ml:nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml

I've been on a TRT regimen, of sorts, so I hadn't planned to come off everything, just the deca.
Save the Var for the end? OK, say I do a 12-14 week cycle. Where/when would the optimal place to use the Var and what kind of dosage?
Also, I have read that I should use the Tamoxifen for the end...? And is the Tamoxifen a "must use" or I'll get gyno or a "should use" or overkill considering my short cycle duration and relatively low doses?
These are the things I need to know and who better to ask than people who've BTDT?
I don't even have my gear yet...it's in the post...so now is when I need to get the particulars.
The only thing I know for sure is that I AM going to try a cycle...see what happens.
I am not a body builder. I'm a guy who is curious. And maybe that's not a good reason?...oh well, it's the only one I have so I will mark "try a 'roids cycle" off my bucket list.
If I blow up then maybe I will do another and another and, eventually, I will know WTF to do...until then I will try and rely on others.
Thank you ahead of time.

Personally I'd run the anavar the last 4-6 weeks starting with 40mg then see how you respond and can always increase it the 3rd or 4th week.

If you're gyno prone then I would run Tamoxifen the whole cycle at 20mg or so then when your cycle is over you could bump it up to 40mg a day until your next blast, but I'm sure you don't know that yet. But it's better safe than sorry. There are better options like an AI exemestane for example(can't remember if you said you had an AI or not tho?). Some people still like Nolvadex though.

Personally I'd run the anavar the last 4-6 weeks starting with 40mg then see how you respond and can always increase it the 3rd or 4th week.

If you're gyno prone then I would run Tamoxifen the whole cycle at 20mg or so then when your cycle is over you could bump it up to 40mg a day until your next blast, but I'm sure you don't know that yet. But it's better safe than sorry. There are better options like an AI exemestane for example(can't remember if you said you had an AI or not tho?). Some people still like Nolvadex though.

Like you said, I don't know if I'm prone to gyno or not, but damn sure don't want to find out the hard way. AI exemestane? Is it easier on the body? fewer side effects? I haven't purchased any Estrogen blocker so far. I will look into the AI exemestane though.
OK, took a quick look and it sounds OK. I will read more about it before I buy. Thanks.

I am 58 years old and am going to try a year or so of 8-10 week cycles of Sustanon 250mg/ml or Test-C 200mg/ml along with Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml.
I'd like to know what the avg ratio and is the ratio based on the free available hormone in the body or on the whole molecule prior to injection?
Oh, and I plan to pin my doses on a weekly basis.

Thank you.

I would skip the Deca and run the test with Masteron. Masteron is great stuff as long as you don't have strong predisposition to MPB.

Deca has a high amount of emotional type side effects and once you are committed it takes forever to exit the bloodstream and it's hell on your natural hormone levels.

If you want a good alternative to Deca research Trenbolone. It is a far superior supplement with a better effect to side effects profile.

If you're deadset on nandrolone I would suggest the phenylpropionate version. (Durabolin). If (when) you experience the emotional sides it takes a much shorter time to exit the bloodstream.

I'm 44 an I stay on ...

200mg/Test Cyp/wk
200mg/Masteron Enanthate/wk

In the spring for 2-3 months I run Tren E @ 200mg/wk for the beach body.

I would skip the Deca and run the test with Masteron. Masteron is great stuff as long as you don't have strong predisposition to MPB.

Deca has a high amount of emotional type side effects and once you are committed it takes forever to exit the bloodstream and it's hell on your natural hormone levels.

If you want a good alternative to Deca research Trenbolone. It is a far superior supplement with a better effect to side effects profile.

If you're deadset on nandrolone I would suggest the phenylpropionate version. (Durabolin). If (when) you experience the emotional sides it takes a much shorter time to exit the bloodstream.

I'm 44 an I stay on ...

200mg/Test Cyp/wk

In the spring for 2-3 months I run Tren E @ 200mg/wk for the beach body.

^There are so many things wrong with that post so I'll let genetic freak really tear you apart haha but for starters...

Deca has no impact on his natural hormone levels because he is on TRT and has no natural hormones.

Deca has a lot of emotional sides? Generally speaking, I've never heard that before at least when compared to fucking Tren lmao.

Recommending Tren for a first run (lol)

Saying that Tren has a better side effect profile than Deca (lol)

Saying that nadrolone phenylpropionate (NPP) is called durabolin (lol)

^There are so many things wrong with that post so I'll let genetic freak really tear you apart haha but for starters...

Deca has no impact on his natural hormone levels because he is on TRT and has no natural hormones.

Deca has a lot of emotional sides? Generally speaking, I've never heard that before at least when compared to fucking Tren lmao.

Well, at least your "lol's" seemed to back up my research...hopefully.
Now I am REALLY confused.
I picked Nandrolone precisely because of its low side effect profile...at least according to Wikipedia as well as for its high anabolic:androgenic ratio.
I thought that was what I'd want. Anyway, I have...or will have...Deca so we are stuck with each other.
However; I did get som Test-P to run with it instead ofthe Sustanon I had originally purchased...as per Serotonin 101's comment/suggestion.
He's kind of arrogant, but seems to know his shit, but it's a good thing he doesn't give piano lessons though, he might end up garotted with one of the strings after he chided the student for not knowing how to play "flight of the Bumble Bee" on their first day. Just playing man, don't go all "ROID" on me...;)

Swim15, thank you and everyone else for the help.
By the time my gear gets here I might actually know what to do with it.

This is why I don't normally post here. Dudes always have to show out. I was giving you what has worked for me and my friends. Take it for what it's worth to the OP.

Durabolin = Nandrolone Phenylpropionate

Deca-durabolin = Nandrolone Decanoate

I keep NPP around for joint pain and to heal injuries as needed.

If you don't know that off the top of your head you need to crack the books.

All this first time do this second time do that is just BS. Either it works or it doesn't. Deca will leave you with puffy nipples and holding water and having emotional swings like a pregnant woman because it's pregnant woman hormone. When you discontinue you're going to lose your gains. Period. Tren stimulates igf-1 production and upregulates igf-1 receptors. It is unique in this way and it's the reason Tren is widely recognized as a game changer. Tren is a derivative of Nandrolone.

Masteron will occupy the androgen receptor and block estrogen. For me personally it increases my free testosterone levels and keeps my nuts reasonably unshriveled. It will keep you looking dry and shredded.

In the end different strokes for different folks. Everybody's genetics are different so to say there is one right way isn't right. Cheers bro. I think you're going to have a good reaction regardless because your receptors are fresh. Just be cognizant of the fact that Deca can affect your emotions and that it takes up to three weeks sometimes longer to exit the bloodstream.

Hey mate welcome. I'm not sure when you were last here Section, but this isn't really a "show out/showboat" type forum. It's low engagement, high traffic (ie lots of lurkers). The shouty/ego element were chased off years ago to fill the ranks of the busier places.

I tend to agree, however, that Tren is both a lovely compound, but also not something I'd recommend to begin with. A lot of folks do find it pretty intense in terms of mood effects/sides/insomnia etc. It can help if they're used to the deal, using ancillaries and the like, before jumping there.

And while I do find deca can be a bit emo without adequate test, it's also pretty nice on the joints which tends to work favourably for older chaps. Masteron is pretty nice at low doses too, and could be a future option for OP if he wants to play around, although if he has any prostate issues (which is pretty much a high risk in over 50s), it might not be ideal.

As for IGF-1 elevation, that's not unique to tren, though tren does elevate it plenty and this may well be behind its sometimes difficult to treat gyno aggravation.

I'm 44 an I stay on ...

200mg/Test Cyp/wk

Do you stay on that all-year round?

This is why I don't normally post here. Dudes always have to show out. I was giving you what has worked for me and my friends. Take it for what it's worth to the OP.

Durabolin = Nandrolone Phenylpropionate

Deca-durabolin = Nandrolone Decanoate

I keep NPP around for joint pain and to heal injuries as needed.

If you don't know that off the top of your head you need to crack the books.

All this first time do this second time do that is just BS. Either it works or it doesn't. Deca will leave you with puffy nipples and holding water and having emotional swings like a pregnant woman because it's pregnant woman hormone. When you discontinue you're going to lose your gains. Period. Tren stimulates igf-1 production and upregulates igf-1 receptors. It is unique in this way and it's the reason Tren is widely recognized as a game changer. Tren is a derivative of Nandrolone.

Masteron will occupy the androgen receptor and block estrogen. For me personally it increases my free testosterone levels and keeps my nuts reasonably unshriveled. It will keep you looking dry and shredded.

In the end different strokes for different folks. Everybody's genetics are different so to say there is one right way isn't right. Cheers bro. I think you're going to have a good reaction regardless because your receptors are fresh. Just be cognizant of the fact that Deca can affect your emotions and that it takes up to three weeks sometimes longer to exit the bloodstream.

OK, thank you, I will keep your advice in mind. I just hope it doesn't make me too crazy because it's all i have and I'm already Phuckingnutz!
And CFC, I hope your warning wasn't for me too, I was just messing with Serotonin a bit...no offense meant.
Everyone has been very patient with me and for all my posts I am still a noob in this particular genre'.

Hey mate welcome. I'm not sure when you were last here Section, but this isn't really a "show out/showboat" type forum. It's low engagement, high traffic (ie lots of lurkers). The shouty/ego element were chased off years ago to fill the ranks of the busier places.

I tend to agree, however, that Tren is both a lovely compound, but also not something I'd recommend to begin with. A lot of folks do find it pretty intense in terms of mood effects/sides/insomnia etc. It can help if they're used to the deal, using ancillaries and the like, before jumping there.

And while I do find deca can be a bit emo without adequate test, it's also pretty nice on the joints which tends to work favourably for older chaps. Masteron is pretty nice at low doses too, and could be a future option for OP if he wants to play around, although if he has any prostate issues (which is pretty much a high risk in over 50s), it might not be ideal.

As for IGF-1 elevation, that's not unique to tren, though tren does elevate it plenty and this may well be behind its sometimes difficult to treat gyno aggravation.

Do you stay on that all-year round?

I do stay on it year round for about 10 years minus 18 months that I tried to discontinue. That 18 months my quality of life just wasn't the same and I started back. My natural levels are always sub 400 though so I have a genetic deficiency. With that cycle my levels stay at around 1100. My free levels are always high (20ng/ml) when running Masteron and I just feel better. More virile and ready to go so to speak. Sometimes I'll back off to every 9-10 days if I'm out of my mind horny. Sometimes if I'm struggling with an injury I'll swap out NPP for the Masteron and I always suffer with emotional sides but it does heal you quicker in my opinion. I do get the occasional prostate problem but nothing a multi vitamin with prostate focus doesn't fix.

I feel Tren gets a bad rep unnecessarily because folks get addicted to it and run it too high or too long. 200mg/wk of Enanthate or a blend is just fine unless you are a competitor and for no longer than 10 weeks. I'll take a prostate flare up and night sweats over bloating, gyno and crying spells especially when considering the effectiveness. Nothing I've done compares an I've played with just about all of it both oral and injectable.

Technically, yes, NPP is durabolin but if you're from the US (and honestly every other country I've been in which is north/South America and Australia - can't speak for the U.K.) then you'll never hear it called that.

I'd also take Tren over Deca any day but I wouldn't particularly recommend it for a first run. I used it very soon after starting gear and I've helped many guys use it for their first but I still wouldn't recommend it given that I personally get all the same sides at 200mg/wk as 1000mg/wk with only a slight difference in degree. This isn't everyone but it could be OP.

^ exactly

I do stay on it year round for about 10 years minus 18 months that I tried to discontinue. That 18 months my quality of life just wasn't the same and I started back. My natural levels are always sub 400 though so I have a genetic deficiency. With that cycle my levels stay at around 1100. My free levels are always high (20ng/ml) when running Masteron and I just feel better. More virile and ready to go so to speak. Sometimes I'll back off to every 9-10 days if I'm out of my mind horny. Sometimes if I'm struggling with an injury I'll swap out NPP for the Masteron and I always suffer with emotional sides but it does heal you quicker in my opinion. I do get the occasional prostate problem but nothing a multi vitamin with prostate focus doesn't fix.

I feel Tren gets a bad rep unnecessarily because folks get addicted to it and run it too high or too long. 200mg/wk of Enanthate or a blend is just fine unless you are a competitor and for no longer than 10 weeks. I'll take a prostate flare up and night sweats over bloating, gyno and crying spells especially when considering the effectiveness. Nothing I've done compares an I've played with just about all of it both oral and injectable.

Ok, it sounds like you've reached this decision after some thought. And I'm sure (hope) you're aware of the number of long-term risks from using higher levels of AAS long-term (if not, check out our Study Corner above ^^ for a range of discussions), and weighed them up accordingly.

But as an HR forum we still have a duty to say "be careful," and don't necessarily recommend to others what you do yourself (not that you were in this case, and I appreciate that), as we all have a different risk profile and, crucially, different objectives.

Regarding tren enanthate, the sweet spot for me is a tapered-up dose from 25mg up to 100mg over 10-12 weeks, which gives a very nice boost on top of a low dose of test and/or other compounds.

Sounds like you're all set to go! And no harm in your jokes lmao. Wish I could play piano. Bitches love piano. We're pretty easy going here. So don't worry you old fart :p gotta watch the "old" jokes as compared to my age, most of these guys could be my dad. Very experienced though which is where I put my marbles.

Sounds like you're all set to go! And no harm in your jokes lmao. Wish I could play piano. Bitches love piano. We're pretty easy going here. So don't worry you old fart :p gotta watch the "old" jokes as compared to my age, most of these guys could be my dad. Very experienced though which is where I put my marbles.

Nah, the "old" jokes are no sweat. The only time I even think about how old I am is when I am hitting on some 35-40 year old woman and all of a sudden I think, "damn, I'm too f'n OLD for her and SHE'S old!!!".
THAT sucks ass!

Nah, the "old" jokes are no sweat. The only time I even think about how old I am is when I am hitting on some 35-40 year old woman and all of a sudden I think, "damn, I'm too f'n OLD for her and SHE'S old!!!".
THAT sucks ass!

Is it weird to have a chick call you daddy when you're actually old enough to be her dad? Just wondering what my future will be like lol

Is it weird to have a chick call you daddy when you're actually old enough to be her dad? Just wondering what my future will be like lol
Dude, I have NO problem with that! The hard part is finding the chick.
My son's mom is 16 years my junior and we used to fuck with peoples heads all the time.
She'd be calling me Dad like I was her real dad and then we'd start tongue kissing and I'd be squeezing her breasts...man, we used to get some looks!

Dude, I have NO problem with that! The hard part is finding the chick.
My son's mom is 16 years my junior and we used to fuck with peoples heads all the time.
She'd be calling me Dad like I was her real dad and then we'd start tongue kissing and I'd be squeezing her breasts...man, we used to get some looks!

You sir, are a hero among men.