Sustanon 250mg/ml:nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml

Thank you all for the help and I will keep in mind that this is a forum and not actual medical advice, but when you're blind, like me, even the guy with one eye sees things I don't.
And, yes, I will keep you all posted.
Lastly, as I mentioned, if anyone could give me some retroactive insight on the source and manufacturer of my gear it will be helpful even if only to either ease my mind or freak me out...on second thought...no, I really would like to know about my gear even if it's advice to get different gear.
I won't PM anyone though so as not to put you on the spot, but if you would PM me...well, awesome.

If its a certain lab (med tech solutions, omega pharma, etc) you can post the brand, just not direct link to the source: no email addresses, links to websites, etc. Basically you can name, but don't give means of how to contact that source. Also state maybe what country you're in or what country the source is in as some have different warehouse locations/remailers which could skew reviews. So like "I got lambo labs here in Australia" would be ok. Not, "I got gear from [email protected]"

If its a certain lab (med tech solutions, omega pharma, etc) you can post the brand, just not direct link to the source: no email addresses, links to websites, etc. Basically you can name, but don't give means of how to contact that source. Also state maybe what country you're in or what country the source is in as some have different warehouse locations/remailers which could skew reviews. So like "I got lambo labs here in Australia" would be ok. Not, "I got gear from [email protected]"

OK I used (mods, check me on this) {edited website name} and purchased products made by Balkan Phamaceuticals.
I get the impression they are in Eastern Europe somewhere and I used BTC for payment.

They had good reviews, but since I am not familiar with the reviewers I am still in the dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Balkan is hit or miss. There is a legit Balkan which I believe comes from Moldova. Then there's the fakes that get pushed (I hear most are fine, even the fakes are generally what they claim to be just not authentic pharmacy grade). If you're worried about quality, do blood work before and a few weeks into using it and compare. Can always tell us your results from both tests so we can help you interpret things.

Can lot numbers be checked through Balkan's or, for that matter, any manufacturers web site to see if it is legit?

Edit: I got hold of my supplier and asked about the lot numbers and was told that, yes, there are unique batch numbers or lot numbers and that all their products can be checked against this for legitimacy.

Thank you for all you help and I will keep the forum posted as to my progress.

Last edited:
Glad to hear it! Definitely check the legitimacy of product for peace of mind. Best wishes.

Might as well use Prop if you're only doing a 8-10 weeker. The other esters will linger around for a while and you would benefit more from a quick ester kicking in fast.

Might as well use Prop if you're only doing a 8-10 weeker. The other esters will linger around for a while and you would benefit more from a quick ester kicking in fast.

He's basically keeping his trt dose and throwing deca on top. So he's not gonna really change his test dosage.

He's basically keeping his trt dose and throwing deca on top. So he's not gonna really change his test dosage.

Well, actually my TRT dose is 200mg a month and I am going up to 200-250 a week, but as for the esters, I am going to use Sustanon which, AFAIK, is a mixture of different Testosterones that will be absorbed at diffent rates from each other.
If I am mistaken or shouldn't use Sustanon let me know.

If my cycle is too short please advise me on a better plan, I am not locked in to any time frame so...

Last edited:
Fuck 200 a month is low. 9/10 patients I fill scripts for are on 150-200/week. Either way, a lot of people will run those long esters for longer but I've done plenty of 8 week runs of EQ (another long acting hormone) and cypionate esters that I've been more than happy with. Test prop is a short acting ester of testosterone so a lot of guys use it for shorter runs

Last edited:
Well, actually my TRT dose is 200mg a month and I am going up to 200-250 a week, but as for the esters, I am going to use Sustanon which, AFAIK, is a mixture of different Testosterones that will be absorbed at diffent rates from each other.
If I am mistaken or shouldn't use Sustanon let me know.

If my cycle is too short please advise me on a better plan, I am not locked in to any time frame so...

Oh shit I misread that. 50/week is low. Very low. There are women athletes taking more than that and retaining their feminine characteristics.

Oh shit I misread that. 50/week is low. Very low. There are women athletes taking more than that and retaining their feminine characteristics.

Damn! No wonder I have been able to keep my girlish figure.
Yeah, after talking to some guys who were going in and taking weekly shots for "low-T" that were 4x my dose I wondered if maybe I misunderstood my Doc. Now I am thinking that I must've heard month and he actually said week...IDK, but I will stay with a TRT dose of 150-200 per week during my "cruise".
I damn sure don't want to go to 25% of my dose overnight and end up feeling like shit.
Also, what would a reasonable amount of time be for this "blast" phase?
I am hearing 8-10 weeks is short so how long would be preferable?
I have plenty of product...or WILL have when/if it gets here.
Regardless of what I do with the other AAS's I am going to drastically increase my Test dose...no wonder I couldn't tell any difference!

Are you going in for weekly shots or are you doing them yourself? If you're doing them yourself you should be able to look at the dose on the bottle and how much you're injecting and tell what the dose is. Most are 200mg/ml but I've filled 100mg/ml before.

As far as duration, it can be highly variable. Most run long esters for 12-20 weeks, 12 being on the slight shorter end and 20 being on the long end. 12-16 weeks is probably most common.. This is a harm reduction forum we don't recommend 12-20 weeks for beginners, especially taking into account the OP's age.. 8-10 weeks as a starter is fine..!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, then I will plan on 12-14 weeks then and see how I feel/look.
Yes I'm pinniong it myself and my deca is 200mg/ml and so is my Test-C, but the mixed esters is 250mg/ml
The mixed esters contains: Testosterone Decanoate 100mg/ml, Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60mg/ml, Testosterone Propionate 30mg/ml, Testosterone Isocaproate 30mg/ml.=250mg/ml.

I only have Test-C and thie mixed bag I described^ earlier.

So, basically it's Nandrolone(deca...right?)200mg/ml, test-c 200 mg/ml and the Sustamed. Oh, and The Anavar, but will use it after the cycle?...during?

Like I said previously. Prop would be your best and wisest option. It will kick in quick and be out of your system quick.

Being on TRT I wouldn't want esters like test decanoate in my system in the event that my doc wants to do blood work. It lingers in your system for a while so your test levels could be elevated for an extended period of time.

Additionally, it also takes longer to kick in then prop or cyp. And since you are doing a short blast of 10-14 weeks I would want my gear kicking in as quickly as possible to reap the most benefit. Then when you're ready to come off just drop the prop and since you're already on the cyp your levels will fall right back where they were in a few days.

It sounds like you need to do more research if you are not even sure if nandrolone is deca or if you should run anavar during a blast. It's a blast for a reason. Cruises are for cruising. Yes it's deca, and anavar should be run during a blast. Depending on your goals. Many use it as a kick start at the beginning. But I prefer to run it the last 4-6 weeks and always slowly build up my anabolic compounds and dosages, because if you blow your load early there's not always a lot of places to go from there.

If you don't know if your doc said per week or month I would be on the phone with him right now asking. Or it should be written on your script, no? Because that can make a huge difference as 200mg/month is just enough to make you feel like shit probably.

Also I didn't see anything about estrogen/prolactin control on cycle? Do you have that stuff on hand

^^^read the first page. He's not using trt from doctor now. So no bloodwork to worry about.

OK, then I will plan on 12-14 weeks then and see how I feel/look.
Yes I'm pinniong it myself and my deca is 200mg/ml and so is my Test-C, but the mixed esters is 250mg/ml
The mixed esters contains:[FONT="] Testosterone Decanoate 100mg/ml, Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60mg/ml, Testosterone Propionate 30mg/ml, Testosterone Isocaproate 30mg/ml.=250mg/ml.

I only have Test-C and thie mixed bag I described^ earlier.

So, basically it's Nandrolone(deca...right?)200mg/ml, test-c 200 mg/ml and the Sustamed. Oh, and The Anavar, but will use it after the cycle?...during?

[/FONT]

Some people can be a little excessive with their advice regards time on, and dose, as a beginner taking into account your age 8-10 weeks is fine...

...It sounds like you need to do more research if you are not even sure if nandrolone is deca or if you should run anavar during a blast. It's a blast for a reason. Cruises are for cruising. Yes it's deca, and anavar should be run during a blast. Depending on your goals. Many use it as a kick start at the beginning. But I prefer to run it the last 4-6 weeks and always slowly build up my anabolic compounds and dosages, because if you blow your load early there's not always a lot of places to go from there....

I AM doing research...that's what this is.
And yeah I know what my doc said cause I was using at that level for 2 years...I will try and keep the jesting/sarcasm to a minimum.

And during my "research" i was mostly using scientific pubs and Nandrolone is what they said and didn't really go into the slang.
And yes, I have access to Tomoxifen...(don't know the jargon, sorry.) And I didn't ask if I should run anavar during a blast I stated that I was going to use it post cycle to keep whatever gains I might have gotten. if needed, but thought at theses dosages it wouldn't be.
If I notice any buildup I will treat it at the time.
I have read it will work somewhat retroactively.

This is pretty much is the reason I haven't done more "research" on these sites and have tried to stick to Wikipedia and the like, but I will bone-up and get back to you guys.

Seriously though, I appreciate the help.

When coming off it is a good rule of thumb to come off everything except your TRT and save the var for the end of a blast.

You will maintain plenty of muscle on a TRT dose of test as long as it's 150-200mg a week or so.

When coming off it is a good rule of thumb to come off everything except your TRT and save the var for the end of a blast.

You will maintain plenty of muscle on a TRT dose of test as long as it's 150-200mg a week or so.

I've been on a TRT regimen, of sorts, so I hadn't planned to come off everything, just the deca.
Save the Var for the end? OK, say I do a 12-14 week cycle. Where/when would the optimal place to use the Var and what kind of dosage?
Also, I have read that I should use the Tamoxifen for the end...? And is the Tamoxifen a "must use" or I'll get gyno or a "should use" or overkill considering my short cycle duration and relatively low doses?
These are the things I need to know and who better to ask than people who've BTDT?
I don't even have my gear yet...it's in the post...so now is when I need to get the particulars.
The only thing I know for sure is that I AM going to try a cycle...see what happens.
I am not a body builder. I'm a guy who is curious. And maybe that's not a good reason?...oh well, it's the only one I have so I will mark "try a 'roids cycle" off my bucket list.
If I blow up then maybe I will do another and another and, eventually, I will know WTF to do...until then I will try and rely on others.
Thank you ahead of time.