Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tianeptine 150mg - Experienced - "doper's Dream"

PaulyPointz

Bluelighter
I've done most of the opioids and other drugs. I read about Tianeptine on BL and decided to order some. Let me say this shit is pretty damn good, and cheap compared to other drugs. I came home from work tonight and the package was waiting in the mail. I poured out about 150-200mg onto a piece of paper and dumped it on my tongue. Strong chemical taste! I can still taste it lol.

It was subtle at first then I smoked about a half gram of good indoor bud and it really kicked it in. Michigan scheduled it and as it catches on it will probably be made either a schedule 3 or schedule 1 nationwide. Get it while u can! It feels like a good dose of methadone with like one 20mg Adderal and 1mg xanax thrown in. It's a great buzz. Not sure if it would be good for work because I'm kind of foggy headed in an opiate way and feel like just laying here, not alot of motivation for me with this one.

This is a straight up opioid for all intents and purposes. I will order this stuff again when I get my next check, along with phenibut, which I've really wanted to try as I'm a big fan of gabapentiniods. I'm really itching like with some Norcos and music sounds great! Gothboiclique 4 life lol. "Hi new addiction, come on in and have a seat." Oops, see u at the meeting:p. This is my new drug of choice. Not a manic high, more like an oral morphine high. Ok, respond with your questions and I will answer them in a timely manner. Have a nice day!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_tianeptine
substancecode_antidepressants
substancecode_opiates
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
My memory is a bit foggy but im pretty sure i got 2 grams of it and ended up taking larger and larger doses because it quickly stopped working.

Be careful, my good friend was an IV heroin addict for years, and I gave her my tianeptine after I realized it's an opiate, and I left opiate addiction behind years ago after it almost destroyed me. She ended up taking it multiple times a day in large doses for a month or so, and she said the withdrawals were worse than heroin, like a strong opiate and antidepressant withdrawal combined.

Yea, be careful. Some people find tianeptine to be very compulsive and addictive. It doesn't take long for usage to escalate into multiple grams a day... Search around places like Reddit and you'll see lots of reports of people hooked on 10+ grams a day.

Like Xorkoth's friend said, many people find withdrawals from tianeptine to be worse than heroin.

But maybe you have already conceeded to an addiction? You did say:

PaulyPointz said:
"Hi new addiction, come on in and have a seat".

I'm not sure if you are joking or if you are just being honest. Either way, please be careful and please consider limiting your use so that addiction does not happen.

Tianeptine is a horrible thing to be addicted to. I know, I found myself addicted to it 3-4 years ago. It quickly escalated to 3+ grams a day. The last two years I have been trying to taper off but just can't seem to get lower than about 300mg a day.