• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pink heroin/opiate info

Cornjeweejus

Greenlighter
I just registered so I could provide some info for those unsure about this pink powder. I did a search and there were some several-year-old inquiries about it, and no one seemed to know what was up with it, maybe cut with something weird, etc. I'm no expert in this regard, and will happily accept any rebuttals or corrections to the info I provide.

As far as the pink stuff goes, I'm fairly certain it is this synthetic opioid manufactured somewhere outside of the states commonly known as "pink", but described by officials as U-47700. Much like fentanyl, it has gained a reputation for being more potent than your typical H.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...c-drug-pink-category-heroin-article-1.2867936

So there's a good place to start if you are interested in researching this substance or simply want to know what you're putting in your body.

If this has become common knowledge, or is just not useful in this forum, feel free to delete. Have fun, and stay safe!

Thanks for sharing this. I saw a discussion about a pink heroin last week. Trouble is, people can't always be sure exactly what's in their dope. I'll leave this open for now in case someone wishes to share their experiences with U-47700.

T. this seems pretty close to a drug identification thread. I just am curious of your opinion. I think it's a fine line, because if we can provide important, life-saving information regarding a substance, then we should. Typically, we don't have anything to go on, other than the user is dealing with, well, a powder of some kind. If there is some kind of correlation between this pink color and a certain drug, I don't see the harm in keeping it open. We just can't have any wild guesses. Thoughts?

Someone shouldn?t assume they have this substance even if their dope is pink, but It?s always good to be cautious when using any form of street heroin.

It?s good to inform people thay this stuff is out there but it?s not good HR to assume because the dope is pink that it contains U47700

It is always good practice to never assume such things, just wanted to try and shed some light on this, since info is lacking. Of course the only way to know for sure is to conduct a lab test or at-home test if you're keen on chemistry. What I'm wondering is, has anyone seen or been aware of a pink opiate going around that has been identified as something besides?

As far as my experience with what I have assumed is U-47700, it insufflates about as steadily as whitish-yellow rock H. It is much lighter and fluffier, but overall seems to have about the same effect. Not willing to try IV with any substance, and I've occasionally dipped a cigarette tip for smoking. Smoking is typically wasteful, and in this case, it's no different. A very brief buzz, and very minimal long-term high that just stacks with whatever you previously felt before smoking. Insufflation is definitely the way to go, dosing very small and incrementally, as with typical H.

If the stuff were black or white you can know is usual heroin but the pink colour must makes you careful. U47700 has 7'5 times the potency of morphine so 5mg is 37'5mg morphine, it is a good dose to start. But first take a bit of powder and put it in your skin to know if you are allergic. Then for start take 1mg sublingual and if all is ok you can go having higher doses bit a bit until your adequate dose. Can be usual China white with pink colorant for food

u47 is often sold as dope where i live and it?s never pink.

stuff being black or white is not adequate to know it?s usual heroin. here white is often fent, to the point where dealers will sometimes call fent white. ?boy?? ?what you need?? ?40? ?i got you, but it?s white? ? you?re buying fent and they were nice enough to tell you so.

Hello,

I am from Amsterdam, what we DO HAVE over here: everywhere you go free clinics where you can get any drug tested, it actually will not cost you really anything, the mentality over here is that actually about everyone does so - everyone here wants to know "what is in my drugs", "how pure are my drugs", "are there active and/or harmful cuts present", I think that's why we all mainly get our drugs tested and do not use any of it / them before we get the results.

We don't take shit from dealers over here, bad drugs, cut up to a large extent or the presence of active and/or harmful cut(s) will go as following: this dealer does not get his money, if already payed, dealers shit their pants if they think about having to do jail time, they are just like anyone else, the last thing they want and the main thing keeping them up at night is fear, fear to have to do jail time.

This makes way for strategies legio to get your money back, and we, over here, will get our money back if shit has been sold to us.
It is, for residents and people who use a or several drugs, and it doesn't have to be often, even for ppl using only on rare occasions, quite well known which dealers are not dealers but sellers, ergo selling very high quality, very pure, practically uncut or even totally uncut the real deal stuff even to the point that, not? in the entire NL, but in Amsterdam proven to be so and staying the same over time, that the drugs here, where I live, belong, scientifically proven, to the best and most pure that are possible to exist IN THE ENTIRE WORLD - for ppl using now and then, even if they are not at home in the scene, almost anyone over here knows at least some people who can give you info how and where, from who and so on to get the highest quality gear possible, so, like I was saying, even the only now and then users score, let's take Cocaine and Heroin as our two examples, easily time after time 86% pure Cocaine cut with either nothing or maybe just a not even relevant very tiny cut of 3% babypowder or Cynamoil (this is a cut used in high quality stuff as it is totally inactive and totally harmless - we see this cut often over here with the real deal HQ good stuff...), and Heroin, you will have no trouble finding 84% pure Heroin cut with only 5% caffeine: probably why most of us sniff our Dope, even #3 Heroin, as with so little Caffeine it's hard to smoke, in general people don't like chasing the dragon over here and because of the crazy high quality sniffing it gives a very nice high, warm blanket feeling, nodding off, euphoria, etc, etc...

Now, what we DO NOT HAVE over here, is #4 Heroin, so I got myself a source from Canada, and every lab test showed he was and still is a crazy high quality drugs -and Heroin vendor! All tests show something ranging from 82% to even once, no fucking Bull Shit, 89% pure and totally uncut HCL #4 refined Heroin!!!

This crazy highest possible quality EVER and totally perfect in every way Heroin was... Yes, white but with a very soft, very smooth pink overlay, or in other words: this was Heroin that was a little bit flaky powder, not really very flaky, but a nice, soft, fluffy and definitely not very fine powder which you also could not get very fine... It stayed a bit thick, "moisty", fluffy and so on powder that was a delight for your nose - not that there just was no sting, there was no sting, but also it just felt really very nice when this Heroin, the same as with almost or totally perfect Cocaine, went up your nose, it felt so soft, it felt like your nose was getting a massage or something while this fluffy soft powder went through it, and also just as with HQ Coke, this HQ Heroin got very quickly and actually totally absorbed: no drip, no residue left in the nose, even when - something you would actually probably do with Coke not with Heroin, but the structure of both was kind of exactly and totally the same, so, for our example this makes no difference, - so, even when you are binging some days and nights in a row without sleep, snorting a lot of Coke and often some Heroin in between or together or right before or after a line (or rather a small bump, this stuff - even for a more than twenty years daily hardcore H and C user like myself - is just very, very potent, it's so strong that every time and again it blows you totally away: Coke and Heroin like this are pure magic.

So, it was definitely not very pink, not flashy pink, no, it had a very soft pink color, very smooth, as if the stuff was white and had a pink overlay so that you could still see the white behind the pink through the pink, of course, this was not the case, also like I said before, the color (as well as the structure) of this Heroin was entirely uniform, meaning that if I would empty the bag on a table and spread it entirely out, every tiny bit Heroin had the same soft shade of pink.

And, not only on paper this Dope was the best quality as it can be, also when using it, it was BY FAR the best Heroin I EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! Just a small bump was enough to nod off for hours and hours, to have an amazing euphoria both mentally as bodily, so intense, so happy - REAL euphoria, OVER THE TOP HAPPY BEYOND IMAGINATION OR WHAT YOU WOULD THINK POSSIBLE!!!

So, sure, pink Heroin exists, real Heroin, and it can be the best EVER!

At the moment for example I have, purchased straight from the cartel, 89% pure totally uncut yellow Bolivian Cocaine, man, this stuff is amazing!!! There really are no words to explain how, at the same time, this Cocaine can have, definitely regarding it's energy boost, such smooth effects, and on the other hand be so BEYOND BELIEVE super, major, immensely intense regarding it's euphoria!!!

So, color? Definitely something to check out!!! :)

Mananas, WE KNOW!

Could you please take your bragging about drug quality and free drug Testing and getting 1g specially tested (and not even .9 but 1 g exactly) down to 500 words or less? I simply don't have 30 minutes to commit to one post.

Thanks in Advance, although I'm pretty sure your answer to this request is going to sound like your last 5 or 6 or 10 posts but hey, there's always a small hope..

It is also a good idea not to talk about one's drug supply like that on a public forum.

Pretty obvious there's a lot of cut and pasting going on since many of his posts I can recite after the first line. Mananas needs to mix the sentences up.

I've been to Amsterdam once, does that make me cool? No?

Also, many of us don't use Heroin or Cocaine so could you give us the stats on drugs like oxycodone, methadone, morphine, hydromorphone, oxymorphone and fentanyl? Oh, I forgot. Also, MDMA, meth, Ritalin, Adderall, and all the psychedelic drugs.

And tsk tsk, you never even mentioned how wonderful the weed is there..how could you forget that???