• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Extreme horniness after temp stopping opiates

It is very common, I will try to find you a link to a helpful video on youtube.

This used to happen to me every time and very quickly, but as my habit progressed and withdrawals became much more severe, for me anyway, I am finding it taking a lot longer for my sex drive to return. I am 14 weeks off dope today and I only started getting really horny around 12 weeks or so. With every relapse it was taking so much out of me and when I heard the guy on youtube say wait 3 months before considering testosterone replacement therapy, I was like wtf I get horny in a day. It's different for everyone but I'd def rather that than not having a drive for a long while which if I am not mistaken is the inevitable long term effect. Even with daily exercise and healthy eating, my testosterone was shot and in my view the chronic relapsing is what damaged me the most. If you are going to kick just kick get it over with never look back as it will permanently drain the part of you that is involved in healing that part of you.

It seems to me, my personal opinion, that you are beginning to experience long term effects. After 3 and and half months I am still nowhere near okay.

I am posting this link if it isn't allowed wasn't sure. Good luck getting free from hell on earth.

Well looks like I'm going to go get me an opioid addiction 8o=D

just kidding :(

I don?t get more or less horny in withdrawal but i?m able to get hard with almost no stimulation. It?s like i?m a freshman in high school, just getting random wood.

I forgot that morning wood existed when I started gobbling those beautiful M30s but now I wake up being poked by a steel rod. Seems to me based on the information I've read is that heroin just tends to be more powerful and effects hormones more than the pills.

Shroomy are you saying your testosterone is permananetly damaged?

Last edited: