• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Good afternoon everyone! My first post! What drugs have I done? Or do I want to try?

Killua

Greenlighter
My introductory post will include every drug I've done, yup. Or at least I will attempt to list every drug (might have to update it if I forgot some 8o) They are ranked somewhat, they are ranked via the order at which the amount they were used. The categories however, are not in any way organised and are just there to split the drugs up make it easily readable and are not ranked. Drugs sometimes fall under two categories hence why you might seem them twice.

Tried
Socially Acceptable

• Cannabis
  • Alcohol
Stimulants

• Methamphetamine
  • Mephedrone (4-mmc)
  • 3-mmc and other similar cathinones
  • RC stimulants
  • Cocaine
  • Amphetamine
Empathogens

• Mephedrone (4-mmc)

• MDMA
Landing Gear (Benzos)

• Xanax (Alprazolam)

• Diazepam

• Kpins (Klonopin)
Opioid/Opiates

• Codeine Linctus Cough Syrup

• Codeine in pills up to 300mg in one go once
Dissociatives

• Ketamine Didn't k-hole
Psychedelics

• DMT Didn't break through

Want to try (Ranked by desire to do them excluding categories which aren't ranked)
Socially Acceptable

• Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide)
Stimulants

• A-PVP or MDPV (don't really wanna try tho)
Empathogens

• MDA
Landing Gear (Benzos)

• Nitrazepam
  • Ativan
Opioid/Opiates

• Hydrocodone
  • Oxycodone
  • Dihydrocodeine
  • Morphine (Dunno if I should ever go this far)
  • Heroin
Dissociatives

• MXE (Prob never gonna happen ;()
  • PCP
Psychedelics

• LSD
  • Psilocybin
  • 2-CB
Nice to meet you all, any questions on any of the drugs feel free to ask me I'm happy to help. Otherwise just say hello, I hope to stick around maybe help some people out =D and maybe they can help me out a lil 8(

Last edited:
Welcome to BL Killua :)

That's a nice long list ;) Have you taken our 'drugs you like' poll yet?

Best,
CFC

Welcome to BL Killua :)

That's a nice long list ;) Have you taken our 'drugs you like' poll yet?

Best,
CFC

Thank you, although stimulants might be a little too long haha :\

I haven't taken the poll yet but I'd give it a go %)

Hello, welcome! there's tons of sub-forums where a lot of the drugs you mention can be found, also there are other sub-forums where you can chat and just shoot the shit. maybe a hobby or something you enjoy doing? i'd love to hear about it! =)

Hello, welcome! there's tons of sub-forums where a lot of the drugs you mention can be found, also there are other sub-forums where you can chat and just shoot the shit. maybe a hobby or something you enjoy doing? i'd love to hear about it! =)

Hey man never IV'd although I've smoked a few times, I train at the gym as well although at lot of drugs is not good for gains lmao I'm resisting the urge to try steroids. Where can I find these sub-forums? ;)

What does "oxy" refer to?8(

Oxycodone, it's like Heroin or more like Morphine found in a pill often snorted. Very expensive where I'm at.

Hello killua

Make sure you check out our European and African Drug Discussion forum. If you were our first ever African poster that would have been a great and monumental achievement for us, otherwise we'll gladly take another Brit. =D

Always good to add a new miscreant to our midsts. From the fine lands of new towns north of the wall here.

^I know, but she rarely if ever posts in *European and African Drug Discussion.

*British Drug Discussion.

I would be more surprised to see someone from anywhere in Europe other than the UK lol, I think we've got mr.root, and one or 2 others.

Whosajiggawaaa is also South African :)
Yeah I don't know many others outside the UK

Last edited: