• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

RIP opiophile

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Not sure if this is allowed here, so feel free to delete if it isn?t.

But for some time I?ve been wondering if any of the people who used to use opiophile migrated to BL after they had to close their doors. BL wasn?t the most popular forum for most opiophiles, but I imagine it?s better than nothing once opiophile went under.

Anyone used to use opiophile? Any former members now BLers?

Do you have fond stories of your time in the phile?

I?m feeling a bit nostalgic right now. For opioid users, that place was a refuge and Mecca of sorts.

RIP opiophile :(

I was also on Opiophile before it's demise it was a definite online refuge for opiate/opioid users a lot of the harm reduction/ rec. drug use forums out there seem to slant more towards psychedelic and entheogenic type things

I use to use the site as a resource quite a bit during my earliest days of use but i was never a member.

Last edited:
I think opiates deserve thier own isolated forum. Or own subforum within blue light.

opiophile was good never posted but i use to browse all the time, the site i really miss is poppies.org thats been gone awhile i remember i found it again once at another url but i think its gone now. probably because ppt is mostly dead now

Opiates, and heroin specifically are undoubtedly my drug of choice. But that said I was at most a lurker of opiophile. Enough though that I was saddened by their demise.

Though I've never noticed a shortage of opiate users on bluelight.

Yup, me too. Wasn’t able to join until just prior to their going under. It’s such a shame all the resources on that site are no longer available. Wayback machine only goes so far :(

oh wow. member of both communities. always thought of opiophile as the extreme caution to the wind, slightly closed minded older bro of BL. Sorely missed it will be.

Mm. Miss that shit. Sometimes.... It was nice to read that all across the world, in all kinds of different geography pomp and circumstance, people are just as sick and twisted as you. Just wish I'd listened to everyone about the

FUCKING LIQUID HANDCUFFS T_T

I wonder what happened to that guy that was always trying to sell his book on junkie life. Fuuuuu-

Oops! I'm sane, I'm sane, really

This thread of a bunch of docs and a couple enraged opiophiles arguing gets... hang on must shutter the psychosis blinds and channel inner writer.

Erm. Anyone who likes opioid drama will love it. Both sides make sense to me. No idea if that's because I'm an empath or because I've walked in both sets of shoes but it is very hard I'm sure *cough* to be a doctor and thusly come from an educated community that at least at one point likely thrived on open-minded thought and discussion... Only to find yourself completely hemmed in by the auspices of the gestapo SORRY DEA I mean who perpetually have the ability to cut off your ability to prescribe which is virtually the only reason anyone honestly sees a doc (not even talking narcotics here I'm talking antimicrobials SSRIs whatever the sad fact is doctors feel compelled to write us SOME kind of prescription because we took the time to see them) and who cares what I think not this guy read it or don't.