• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Nde.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
In 05 I was having so much happen to me at one time and the drugs were making me not think straight that once I got out of jail I took five XTC because I thought I was in a dawn of the dead movie and didn?t want to get ate up.

I remember being throw into the cop car and racing to the jail as they put me into a stretcher and ran me thru the hospital jail. I was freaking out so bad. I thought I was done for.

Seconds before the Ativan kicked in I recited a prayer Lord forgive me of my sins.

I woke up in a detox hole and I was completely disoriented.

I realize now that I suffer from a NDE PTSD.

Even tho the docs have always said I have PTSD we could never find what was really the trigger.

Well having flashbacks of thinking what if I?m dead and at Gods Judgement is all too apparent. The stress is beyond what we are capable of handling.

I?m making progress with my doc and I have to do things her way if I?m ever going to be prescribed a benzo.

No, I don't think you had an actual Near Death Experience.
I had an 11 day NDE.

Did you come out of your body? Like completely out? And travel?

There would have been angels there to help you.

Only like 3% of the population has ever had an actual NDE. I learned all about the Universe and so many things. It has taken me quite awhile to deal with that NDE. I have been searching ancient texts to find a similar story and I found one- The book of Enoch.

What you are describing sounds like a psychotic incident and has left you with PTSD, or you may have had PTSD before that.
A lot of us here do.

Stay peaceful and know that you are loved more than you could possibly imagine.

Good to hear you are seeing a doctor and talking things out. Keep up the good work! You are doing well.
I am proud of you.

It was a fear that I was about to die. It wasn?t that I saw a great light and a kingdom. I was ping thru so much I had a fear that I gave me ex HIV.

I told the cops and they came down on me hard. I was in jail for five days detoxing off of a handful of drug use for two years straight.

When I was put into the stretcher I thought they were going to chop me up and throw me off the building.

Ppl say that psychotic episodes can?t cause PRSD BUT I disagree. It was so traumatic that I am left with almost nothing. Emotionally I think about it everyday. I can?t go about my days without anxiety. Ppl just do not understand that it is so hard.

To fear you?re in a zombie and cannibal movie to saying I?m done with this life in the blink of an eyes thought moment. To be in a stretcher fearing your about to be sent to hell. All of this is starting to catch up with me.

Well, I can assure you that death is not scary. If you love yourself and love one another to the best of your ability then you have no worries.

You realize that was not truth. You were close to death. Out of the border that is know to you is all. You were in the fear zone.
It lies!

Work it out.

I tried to commit suicide so my story flipped. I saw demons and the most evil spirits I could ever imagine.

I remember reciting the Lord His prayer and had a peace come over me. I woke up but the experience has haunted me ever since.

I?m assured I?ll make it to heaven because I know the one in whom I believe. His grace carried me thru all of this. I believe that with work I?ll recover but until I put one foot in front of the other I won?t heal.

The Lord has saved me. I know He has. I try not to focus so much on what I could of changed about the outcome of some ppl I know that have passed on.

The Lord has told me thru impression that it is His weight to carry not mine.

And that love I feel lifts off the weight and guilt I am tried daily about others.

I thank the Lord for showing up to me after what I endured and said I want you also. It?s a very wonderful feeling to be accepted by God and His ppl.

You have strengthened my faith Painful One. I?m thankful God is using you and this site.

I didn?t see a great light before it. But months after the bear death experience I saw a light I cannot describe. It was silky almost like you could touch it. I saw glorifying bodies and seen angels but it was while I was in jail. I was in a different county and I didn?t even know how to use the phone to get out of there.

I saw demons too. I saw so much that when I came to Christ a yr later I knew He was the only source of forgiveness and peace.

Like I?ve said I had the most profound peace and joy I could even imagine.

I think God wants to use me because I have seen it. Witnessed it. I know it?s real.

I went to church my whole life and denied Jesus so much during those times.

I?m thankful I witnessed the truth.

I saw Christ the day after I almost died. I saw him for about two months after I was in jail. He was def showing He is real.

The more I realize this the more my faith increases.

It all makes sense now. My calling is becoming more profound and that true joy is being restored.

I keep getting revelation after revelation day in and day out.

I keep increased and I see He loved me so much that when the world was against me and Felton love He was there saying I love you.